CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong Un (Having to be on Best Behaviour)

Guest Batbomb

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

It is called a nom. Do you remember posting one. Cunt

Don't be stupid Scroters. all he can do is slag off everyone else's. Like Frank,he's another that had his day about 45 years ago.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Don't be stupid Scroters. all he can do is slag off everyone else's. Like Frank,he's another that had his day about 45 years ago.

At least he had this day Snatch. All you've ever been since day one is a lowest common denominator, whinging little cunt.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

At least he had this day Snatch. All you've ever been since day one is a lowest common denominator, whinging little cunt.

You took your time to get round to having a go at me you rancid little prick. And now you have wasn't it a pathetic attempt. I hope you get fucked off again soon and quick. No-one missed you,and I really do mean no-one.

Guest JackoTC
23 hours ago, Snatch said:

I've come to regard you as one of the best ones on here Snatch. We get no surprises from you and very little snideyness. You could be right up there with Ed and I if you play your cards right. 

19 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I've come to regard you as one of the best ones on here Snatch. We get no surprises from you and very little snideyness. You could be right up there with Ed and I if you play your cards right. 

Yeah,whatever Franko.

24 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Jackie, I'm lying in bed watching Rick Stein in Lisbon on the BBC iplayer. Do you know how to turn off the cunt in the corner doing sign language for spackers?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jackie, I'm lying in bed watching Rick Stein in Lisbon on the BBC iplayer. Do you know how to turn off the cunt in the corner doing sign language for spackers?

BBC iPlayer detects the mentality of those viewing a programme, and provides suitable services accordingly. Spacker.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I think he made sarcasm illegal in North Korea after someone complimented him on his haircut, however.

I've been ill since Sunday, but I seem to remember reading that English is more difficult to learn, both written and spoken, than Mandarin Chinese because of our adoration of sarcasm and cuntish euphemisms and linguistic idiosyncrasies.  Is it any wonder the the formless cunts want to nuke us and that wondrous waste of human genetic material tRump will usher it in with inglorious inept fuckwittery. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Frank said:

You lied about the boat Frank.

Guest JackoTC
17 hours ago, Frank said:

I honestly don't know, and its probably a little late (unless you are watching the directors cut version). Is that the one where he has clams and sea bass ?? I'm a big fan of his. Alas, it is unreciprocated, as I made a scene in his restaurant in Poole a year or two back. I was given a slap and only narrowly avoided a good shoeing too. Shameful.