CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck me ! Another one

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja

♪, ♫  Last Christmas I gave you my heart, ♪, ♫

♪, ♫ & the very next day, it gay-ave away... ♪, ♫

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I am surprised Ozzy Osborne still manages the get himself upright every morning. He must have gorged himself on a significantly greater quantity of exotic substances than George ever did. Except spunk, of course.

Ozzy is totally preserved, the science boffins and cryogenic suspension have got nothing on him, he'll outlast us all, he'll outlast this dying planet of ours...

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've just seen the news and I'm devastated. 

If George had become a catholic it might have saved his life.....

He was a Catholic, a good Greek Catholic boy, and in all good greek and good catholic traditions, he liked fucking mens' arses.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

♪, ♫  Last Christmas I gave you my heart, ♪, ♫

♪, ♫ & the very next day, it gay-ave away... ♪, ♫

Ozzy is totally preserved, the science boffins and cryogenic suspension have got nothing on him, he'll outlast us all, he'll outlast this dying planet of ours...

He was a Catholic, a good Greek Catholic boy, and in all good greek and good catholic traditions, he liked fucking mens' arses.

He should have practiced Catholicism......and not the perverse,make-believe version of the religion you wish to pedal you thick, delusional cunt.

Hopefully you will catch Ebola in the New Year !

Lol.

Guest Lady Penelope

I have been trying to find the right words to use regarding George Michael's death .. I think that I have found them

"Good, he was a mincing, stupid, self abusing poof who deserved what he got". There will doubtless be many better and more decent 53 year olds who died on christmas day.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

That's a long shot there Manky.

With the talent that has gone so far this year, I feel bad for Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman. 

There's a load good films on the telly to look forward to in that case.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mike D was before my time on here Decs but he seems to be something of a corner legend, was he a midget and is he really dead?

He was indeed a midget, Eric. He declared openly many times that he was 3'5 and lived in a Wendy house. 

As to whether he is dead or not, I assume and hope so. He wasn't known as Mike "I'm not going anywhere" D for nothing, so it's the only thing that explains his silence.