CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck me ! Another one

Neil

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well strike me blind a nom from you with no reference to queers, golf or aids and quite funny to boot. Fuck!

He must of logged in with the wrong username.

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, a good Jewish lady. Probably a double funeral attracting a massive discount from the undertakers.   Every little helps.

Withers you illiterate backward fucking joker, I'll be in la Garonne on Monday. Will you and mrs W be available if I do a quick pit stop to bang your arses?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Indeed.....

Cretin

Your predictable unfunny ripostes after the only truly humerous post you have ever made show that you are a one trick fuckwitt. I wouldn't get into any golf club you wish you were in because to display my true wealth would be ostentatious and vulgar. Nouveau riche wannabe that is all you are.

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Your predictable unfunny ripostes after the only truly humerous post you have ever made show that you are a one trick fuckwitt. I wouldn't get into any golf club you wish you were in because to display my true wealth would be ostentatious and vulgar. Nouveau riche wannabe that is all you are.

You wouldn't get into my golf club because....

1. You're the wrong social class and a pleb.

2. You're an obnoxious cunt.

3. You're a homosexual.

4. You have Aids/HIV.

lol.

Fuck off.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my golf club because....

1. You're the wrong social class and a pleb.

2. You're an obnoxious cunt.

3. You're a homosexual.

4. You have Aids/HIV.

lol.

Fuck off.

lol.

The fact that I am landed and titled puts me well above the pond scum nouveau riche like you. The fact that I chose to not advertise the immensity of my personal fortune is because Pater always taught me that it only winds up the oiks like you.

Hitting balls around an adapted field is my idea of creeping death, which I wish would creep up on you a lot faster.

Caining around my land in my Landrover shooting rabbits is a lot more fun.

You also have a very tiny penis Walter.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The fact that I am landed and titled puts me well above the pond scum nouveau riche like you. The fact that I chose to not advertise the immensity of my personal fortune is because Pater always taught me that it only winds up the oiks like you.

Hitting balls around an adapted field is my idea of creeping death, which I wish would creep up on you a lot faster.

Caining around my land in my Landrover shooting rabbits is a lot more fun.

You also have a very tiny penis Walter.

I'll bet you're going to George Michael's funeral wearing your "I've got AIDS" red ribbon. You silly  knobjockey.

Kindly disinfect yourself before and after the gay junkie fest.

lol.

28 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Even better , it's an accy with Brucie and Dave " the whisperer " Attenborough. As they say , you have to speculate to accumulate.

Roll up my winnings and stick 'em on Dennis Norden (on the night).

Should be alright.

Lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you're going to George Michael's funeral wearing your "I've got AIDS" red ribbon. You silly  knobjockey.

Kindly disinfect yourself before and after the gay junkie fest.

lol.

I dont mix with people like him. Way too much exposure to the press. I live as anonymously as I can, I will certainly do my best to avoid lowlife scum like you as far as is humanly possible, mostly by avoiding country car parks after dark. 

So you don't deny having a tiny penis like a newborn baby's little finger? Raging bender.

Go and kiss a live rail.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:20 PM, Eddie said:

Jacko you're a sophisticated chap, I have guests this evening, in polite company, following the 6 cans of K, should I serve a Chardonnay or mix it up with a Châteauneuf-du-Pape?

Is it polite company ? Is it, Ed ?

I'm a tad concerned to say the least. I have in the last week been pictured on face book drinking both K (at a fancy dress party) and the C du P (with a posh tarty friend) . Please don't reveal my true identity, if you are indeed stalking me.

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Is it polite company ? Is it, Ed ?

I'm a tad concerned to say the least. I have in the last week been pictured on face book drinking both K (at a fancy dress party) and the C du P (with a posh tarty friend) . Please don't reveal my true identity, if you are indeed stalking me.

we need more smart, urbane blacks on here Jackie. I'm tired of these all these pudge pinks