CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women Against Rape

Guest Couldn't give a shit

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you suggesting females should look as ugly and unattractive as possible, to reduce their chances of being targeted?

He is from Cheshire. All the women there have faces like bags of spanners and get rented out as barrage balloons during wartime.

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Much better than when I posted this on March 30th on the Sickipedia nom.....

Fuck me, @Cuntybaws, this autistic, date-quoting shit is superb. Could you teach Proper how to use his search function? 

Glad to see you've got Julian as your avatar. 

I watched "Dear Santa go fuck yourself" on boxing day.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm against rape too. I think it's the act of a bully to exert power over the weak. But here's a fucking startling fact, men get raped too. This actually nearly happened to me when I was invited to play golf near Cheshire. Dirty fucking arse bandits they were, and one of the cunts had a Tesco's bag for life with some electric flex and an orange in it!

Guest JackoTC
9 hours ago, Frank said:

I love reading you're half-arsed attempts on semi-serious topics. Comedy gold. 

Leave it Francois. I've been reading between the lines and seen Snatch in a different light (pardon the pun). He very rarely oversteps the mark or rips into anyone without justification. ...and has the odd valuable insight. We probably need more like him on the Corner.

Guest JackoTC
10 hours ago, Frank said:

I love reading you're half-arsed attempts on semi-serious topics. Comedy gold. 

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Leave it Francois. I've been reading between the lines and seen Snatch in a different light (pardon the pun). He very rarely oversteps the mark or rips into anyone without justification. ...and has the odd valuable insight. We probably need more like him on the Corner.

Only jesting of course. He is, without doubt, a spacker of Jazz and Lardy Keef proportions. I'm guessing he, or Stuart Little, will be the next celebrity death this year.

21 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm against rape too. I think it's the act of a bully to exert power over the weak. But here's a fucking startling fact, men get raped too. This actually nearly happened to me when I was invited to play golf near Cheshire. Dirty fucking arse bandits they were, and one of the cunts had a Tesco's bag for life with some electric flex and an orange in it!

You consented, then?

13 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Only jesting of course. He is, without doubt, a spacker of Jazz and Lardy Keef proportions. I'm guessing he, or Stuart Little, will be the next celebrity death this year.

Or your good self. Without doubt you are overdue a visit from the scythe carrying one.

32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Give up extra-marital sex and become a Catholic.....

Are you a follower of "Protect The Pope" on Twitter? I had some happy times trolling their old website before it closed down but, give them their due, the fanatical cunts could weed out any offensive comments faster than RickB on Pro Plus.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're a homo fat cunt in drag.

fuck off.

You are a boring pile of regurgitated seal afterbirth. Has the retroviral treatment failed again?

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Are there any women for rape? Their fucking whining at Ched Evans being aquitted of shagging some little slag in a premier inn was fucking laughable but their website looks like it was put together by somebody who is mentally ill.

http://womenagainstrape.net

It is supposedly meant to destroy the male dominant rape culture mindset. They don't study or know the concept of presumed innocence, preponderance of evidence, or any other long standing legal rights because like slavery, we are all meant to pay for crimes of a few. 

43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are a boring pile of regurgitated seal afterbirth. Has the retroviral treatment failed again?

Wasn't he sent to the cooler for posting the same repetitive bollocks? He should be sent back again.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Wasn't he sent to the cooler for posting the same repetitive bollocks? He should be sent back again.

Snatch, the only way you're ever going to get laid is if you force yourself on someone, so it's no surprise you're against this organisation.

I'm not suggesting you've ever raped someone, or that you ever would attempt to do something so heinous. Mostly on account of you being easily over-powered by any woman, even a dyspraxic teenage dwarf. 

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, the only way you're ever going to get laid is if you force yourself on someone, so it's no surprise you're against this organisation.

I'm not suggesting you've ever raped someone, or that you ever would attempt to do something so heinous. Mostly on account of you being easily over-powered by any woman, even a dyspraxic teenage dwarf. 

Stickers you unbearable pleb,I never said I was against the organisation,just against there opinion on the anonymity law. As usual your normal lack of braincells stopped you from understanding what was written.

There is just one more day until 2017. It would please me and a few others if you didn't see the new year.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Protect yourself....

Give up extra-marital sex and become a Catholic.....

Are you telling me the priests are married to the 'special' choir boys?