CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women Against Rape

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Clicked the link and the first thing I read was

"Against changing the law to give men accused of rape anonymity - Report Stage debate in House of Lords 12 December, please write to the House of Lords to express your view'.

I am against rape but if someone is accused of a crime then they should have anonymity. If they are found guilty then,and only then,should they be named,shamed and locked up. If they named and are found to be innocent,how fucked up would their life be after that?

Women who shout rape out of vengeance but not actually raped,should be named and shamed.

What's good for one is good for the other.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

"Against changing the law to give men accused of rape anonymity - Report Stage debate in House of Lords 12 December, please write to the House of Lords to express your view'.

I am against rape but if someone is accused of a crime then they should have anonymity. If they are found guilty then,and only then,should they be named,shamed and locked up. If they named and are found to be innocent,how fucked up would their life be after that?

Women who shout rape out of vengeance but not actually raped,should be named and shamed.

I love reading you're half-arsed attempts on semi-serious topics. Comedy gold. 

• Like 1

Guest Couldn't give a shit
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

False rape accusers should be publicly flogged and branded. 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I love reading you're half-arsed attempts on semi-serious topics. Comedy gold. 

Frank, my petit-pois, what's become of the likely lads?

Bill is in the doldrums adding fucking exclamation marks to the end of his posts, you're gunning for cheap likes by conversing with Manky and Quincy is in witness protection. As for me, the whole stinking fucking lot of you are boring me to tears.

What's to be done?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill is in the doldrums adding fucking exclamation marks to the end of his posts, you're gunning for cheap likes by conversing with Manky and Quincy is in witness protection. As for me, the whole stinking fucking lot of you are boring me to tears.

What's to be done?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's to be done?

I saw that exclamation mark and thought that I no longer want to be part of this. Could he just be teasing? 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I saw that exclamation mark and thought that I no longer want to be part of this. Could he just be teasing? 

I considered this, so I got Bawsey to do some digging. Apparently Bill has used exclamation marks in 78 of his posts to date. Bawsey has also confirmed that Bill has never made use of a semicolon. 

Did we miss all this shit because he used to make us laugh until we cried?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Shut up you stupid fucking cunt. 

Treating women with contempt is, in your case, a smokescreen for your character shortcomings. It is neither big nor clever. They should all be treated in a manner that they deserve.

Looks like I have just shot a hole in my own argument. 

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I considered this, so I got Bawsey to do some digging. Apparently Bill has used exclamation marks in 78 of his posts to date. Bawsey has also confirmed that Bill has never made use of a semicolon. 

Did we miss all this shit because he used to make us laugh until we cried?

I don't like this one bit, Decs.

The fact that the soppy cunt is stumbling about offering beige cuntings and forming an unhealthy alliance with the 2 most boring saps on here, I can't say their names as they make me sick, (I'll give you a clue 'cancer'), leads me to believe that William is simply roops and rick fucking about after too many babychams at the Admin Christmas party.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I don't like this one bit Decs.

The fact that the soppy cunt is stumbling about offering beige cuntings and forming an unhealthy alliance with the 2 most boring saps on here, I can't say their names as they make me sick, (I'll give you a clue 'cancer'), leads me to believe that William is simply roops and rick fucking about after too many babychams at the Admin Christmas party.

Are you peeved at Bill because he refused to let you hump his leg when you went running up to him with tongue out and tail wagging on his return? The others will no doubt soon tire of your sycophantic arse kissing as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What's to be done?

Why not try suicide. It's a good cure for boredom.

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why not try suicide. It's a good cure for boredom.

I considered this on 1 September 2015 when you first joined, but I decided to wait it out to see if you croaked first. Sadly it still hasn't happened. If there was a nuclear apocalypse the only things that would survive would be cockroaches and irascible, French, bird boning bores. 

Die already you indestructible cunt.