CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Xmas Beggars i.e The Charities

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well, where do I begin? Firstly welcome to CC. You will be invited to end your days in many entertaining ways by several people so from me here is a simple fuck off 

Thanks. How many more of you? It's certainly been quite a welcome, that's for sure.

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Thanks. How many more of you? It's certainly been quite a welcome, that's for sure.

What a miserable bunch of cunts you all are these days. Has no one the balls to debate ? Do we just agree or say fuck off. Nay, I say. Some folks and animals are in dire need of charity, where's your humanity you fucking filthy pieces of distended rectum ?

As to the original nom - repeat bollocks. Nominator - pop yourself into a big deep bath with your favourite bubbles, bath bombs or unguents. Lie back. Relax. Chuck plugged in toaster into the deep end etc etc...... 

Guest JackoTC
41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

WOW! Are you a true Romany? One sure gets their monies worth on here, and I simply adore Camberwell at dusk.

Are we going with the American thing again ?

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

The starving fucks on tele actually make me more hungry! A nation whose pets are overweight, never mind their owners, is never going to really engage with famine appeals.

Loving the subtle avatar changes, Ratty. Subliminal messaging is the best way to get important messages across to the unaware.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

What a miserable bunch of cunts you all are these days. Has no one the balls to debate ? Do we just agree or say fuck off. Nay, I say. Some folks and animals are in dire need of charity, where's your humanity you fucking filthy pieces of distended rectum ?

As to the original nom - repeat bollocks. Nominator - pop yourself into a big deep bath with your favourite bubbles, bath bombs or unguents. Lie back. Relax. Chuck plugged in toaster into the deep end etc etc...... 

I was only thinking the same. Been here less than a day and suffered untold abuse without so much of a care. Funny thing is, is that having trawled the archives, many of the members haven't been put forward as being the untold cunts, that they appear to be. Makes me wonder why I bothered, or should I stay to see if things improve? Is this site a slagging match or just a playground for cuntish twats, or is it, as one would assume to be, a place for naming cunts? Seems to me, there are too many little Indians for my liking.

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bob Geldof responded “bollocks” to a suggestion by a Sky News reporter  that fundraisers such as Band Aid 30 would perhaps be unnecessary if the rich paid their taxes.

Unsurprising as the unwashed bog trotter is himself a registered non-domicile, meaning he is free to avoid income and capital gains tax on international earnings. Then there’s Bono, who despite being worth £600 million, fronts a band that is registered in Netherlands for tax reasons. Pay up, shut up and fuck off.

I agree with Fast Eddie; all novice nuns should wear peephole bras, strappy sandals and no knickers

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I know I am repeating myself but these charity cunts legally only have to pass on 5% of the money collected to the so-called worthy cause, the rest can go on salaries and other costs. That's not fucking charity. Why can't people just find a homeless guy and buy him bacon butty and a hot coffee for less than a fiver and cut out the middlecunt. As for the animals, give a dog a home!

On 30/12/2016 at 6:30 PM, Eddie said:

Bob Geldof responded “bollocks” to a suggestion by a Sky News reporter  that fundraisers such as Band Aid 30 would perhaps be unnecessary if the rich paid their taxes.

Unsurprising as the unwashed bog trotter is himself a registered non-domicile, meaning he is free to avoid income and capital gains tax on international earnings. Then there’s Bono, who despite being worth £600 million, fronts a band that is registered in Netherlands for tax reasons. Pay up, shut up and fuck off.

Absolutely. I couldn't have put it better.

'...unwashed big trotter' is a first, Eddie, but it works rather well for the greasy Irish scavenger.

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was only thinking the same. Been here less than a day and suffered untold abuse without so much of a care. Funny thing is, is that having trawled the archives, many of the members haven't been put forward as being the untold cunts, that they appear to be. Makes me wonder why I bothered, or should I stay to see if things improve? Is this site a slagging match or just a playground for cuntish twats, or is it, as one would assume to be, a place for naming cunts? Seems to me, there are too many little Indians for my liking.

I don't know who you are, whether you've been here before  - whatever. It should be a moan about things with a piss take thrown, but its turned into a slagging match for ego maniacs.

PS Frank, Ed and I are the best ones on here, and Deco is the biggest cunt. Bill is bearable on a good day, Snatch is a wanker.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is this site a slagging match or just a playground for cuntish twats, or is it, as one would assume to be, a place for naming cunts? Seems to me, there are too many little Indians for my liking.

It's a broad church. Roughly one third use the site to post absolute fucking shite such as what you have contributed so far. Another third then comment on said shite, usually adding a racist twist to spice things up. The final third are people like me, who fucking hate the two thirds majority for being boring, boorish wankers. I wish you were all fucking dead, but you especially you no mark fucking cunt.

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bah. Thicken your skin, man. There are cunts in everyday life, and there are cunts on here – only the ratio is more. Count your lucky stars you don't have to work with some of them.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not a cunt like most of the other arseholes.

Btw: Don't spell it 'assholes'. Not on this site anyway. And don't talk about football either. Just some advice 

Is it safe to say arsewipe these days? I've noticed a distinct avoidance since you know who. 

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well, where do I begin? Firstly welcome to CC. You will be invited to end your days in many entertaining ways by several people so from me here is a simple fuck off 

And so, where do I begin, or more to the point, am I on the right track in saying that so far: BAWS, is a cunt (but is not a cunt) Ape is both a monkey and its own grinder, and that Snatch thinks I am somebody that I am not and also: Nobody likes the Welsh, or Roadkill... Give us a clue for fucksakes! All said, the Gypsy seems OK, or there abouts... I can tell that CC is going to take some getting used to and I haven't even heard from the others yet. Oh well. All in good time. You lot make me feel like a white-skinned chappy, new at school. Cant say I like it too much so far, but the wife used to say the same about anal, so I'm told.

Guest JackoTC
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I know I am repeating myself but these charity cunts legally only have to pass on 5% of the money collected to the so-called worthy cause, the rest can go on salaries and other costs. That's not fucking charity. Why can't people just find a homeless guy and buy him bacon butty and a hot coffee for less than a fiver and cut out the middlecunt. As for the animals, give a dog a home!

Still a cynical view point. A friend did some work on this in London, and it was deemed scandalous that only 1 in 5 national charities gave less than 50% of their proceeds to their nominated charity. I agree they are businesses too, and often top heavy with big salaries for directors / board members etc, but they only work exactly like government with our taxes. Every fucker profits right down the line, and the needy sometimes get what they deserve at the end. Just like the NHS actually. 

Guest JackoTC
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a broad church. Roughly one third use the site to post absolute fucking shite such as what you have contributed so far. Another third then comment on said shite, usually adding a racist twist to spice things up. The final third are people like me, who fucking hate the two thirds majority for being boring, boorish wankers. I wish you were all fucking dead.

Like the Norfolk n Good thing with your avatar Deco - truly original. If I had a £ for every time I had heard that, I would use the money to pay someone to shoot you in the neck. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

And so, where do I begin, or more to the point, am I on the right track in saying that so far: BAWS, is a cunt (but is not a cunt) Ape is both a monkey and its own grinder, and that Snatch thinks I am somebody that I am not and also: Nobody likes the Welsh, or Roadkill... Give us a clue for fucksakes! All said, the Gypsy seems OK, or there abouts... I can tell that CC is going to take some getting used to and I haven't even heard from the others yet. Oh well. All in good time. You lot make me feel like a white-skinned chappy, new at school. Cant say I like it too much so far, but the wife used to say the same about anal, so I'm told.

Put me in the same group as the Welsh ever again and I will shank you in the kidneys. I will not be the victim of such slander against my character.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I don't know who you are, whether you've been here before  - whatever. It should be a moan about things with a piss take thrown, but its turned into a slagging match for ego maniacs.

PS Frank, Ed and I are the best ones on here, and Deco is the biggest cunt. Bill is bearable on a good day, Snatch is a wanker.

Ta for the info. I'll soon learn the ropes. Fear ye not. Deci was the first to cunt me off, quickly followed by the Ape and then Snatch, so its for them to sort out. I aint losing sleep. I never came here to find friends, that's for sure, or to earn points. Just fancy cunting things and folks off now and then. That's all...

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Put me in the same group as the Welsh ever again and I will shank you in the kidneys. I will not be the victim of such slander against my character.

"Shank me in the kidneys?" You ARE Welsh, through and through.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Like the Norfolk n Good thing with your avatar Deco - truly original. If I had a £ for every time I had heard that, I would use the money to pay someone to shoot you in the neck. 

If I had a pound for every time some unoriginal cunt said "If I had a pound..." in a vain attempt to be funny, I'd use them all to pelt your thick Glaswegian head into unconsciousness.

15 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. If you want to help those you care about, do it yourself. I don't have much time for people but love animals. We have 2 dogs rescued from abusive homes and 3 cats which we found abandoned as 4 week kittens under a bush. Organised charities are now run for profit by greedy cunts. And as you say, if you want to help tramps, don't give them money, give them food. And if the alcoholic cunts sneer at this, give them a fucking good kicking.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

No a Welshman would burn your house down and steal your sheep. I'm a Geordie.

Sorry, but I still maintain that you be Welsh, if all the same to you, unless somebody else tells me otherwise. I aint simply taking your word for it.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

WOW! Are you a true Romany? One sure gets their monies worth on here, and I simply adore Camberwell at dusk.

Most travellers are professional thieves and drug dealers. They are scum and their wives,sisters and mothers are complicit in the same drug dealing and criminal enterprises. Most traveller women are on the game or heavily associated with prostitution.

Nearly all the men are alcohoic cunts who couldn't fight Dale Winton.Most traveller men have AIDS and measles.....