CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saints

Ape™️

21 hours ago, Ape said:

Religious fucking nonsense. Some cunt is deemed exceptionally holy and performs great acts of kindness etc and he becomes a saint. I'd imagine Punkape would become Saint Semen, the sucker of cock.

I don't understand all this beatification cobblers.

I just hope that there isn't a god.

Looking at the fucking shit state of the planet, 2% of herberts have the majority of the wealth, whilst the other 98% vary from getting by to not having a pot to fucking piss in, it all seems a tad sinister.

Allowing all this shit to carry on is some sort of sick cunts fucking joke. Any god that is good would have put a fucking stop to it all, given the amount of poor cunts that live in shit and have a destitute short life of poor quality, none of which is their doing or want. If he or she or it exists, they must be a heinous fucking being. That's the evidence I see to base my beliefs on, not various books that every cunt and his mother has edited to suit their way of suppressing and manipulating the masses.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

There seems to a glut of mindless insults on here at the minute. Nothing very clever at all. You suck cock etc etc. The unimaginative kill yourself variations.

I'm not having a go at you Ape, its not your fault. God didn't bless us all with intelligence.

And to be fair, we need a good mix on here to make it all work, but some of the latest intake are just on here constantly, posting repetitive shite. Still....we all know who they are, and why they need something to do during the day.

Thanks for the wise words Jacko. It's obvious why you're one of the best ones on here.

Guest JackoTC
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It'd have to exist for him to drink it. Jackers is Calvinist stock from Oban, the only thing he drinks is mother's bitty.

C'mon Deco - I'm not so low that I get a thrill from inventing a bottle of cider. You never responded to me yesterday - you ignored my flag of peace...olive branch, if you will. Fuck knows what thread it was on ? I hoped for your support. An uneasy truce for the festive period ? A new year for us ? 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Thanks for the wise words Jacko. It's obvious why you're one of the best ones on here.

Thanks Ape - we used to be friendly on here. I hope I can restore some of your faith in me for the forthcoming year.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'd like to see the end of it....  and its promotion by key Govt bodies..........you don't seem too concerned do you ?

No, I'm not concerned. I'm not gay. Make a resolution for 2017 to change the fucking record, you repetitive piece of shit poof cunt faggot scum.

lol. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He didn't drive one either, he came down from heaven on a Yamaha.

I thought he rode the "Triumph of the skies" no rice burner mentioned there.

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I thought he rode the "Triumph of the skies" no rice burner mentioned there.

No it was definitely a Yamaha, built by kamikaze piano tuners. Shortly after arriving, he , "done a skid and killed a kid". Steve McQueen however did favour a triumph when jumping barbed wire. My dad used to favour a triumph engine and fitted them to a Norton featherbed frame when he raced in the 60's.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

my dad was racist in the 60s too Eric. He made Alf Garnett look like bald, bespectacled, cockney chappie.

I had a great uncle named Alf, as children I was regaled with rollicking tales of slaughtering Krauts and shooting down Eyeties. And advised not to trust "them darkies".