CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbrains who say...I believe in me..

Jake The Muss

Fuck off you boring fucking saps, or they might say..i know my worth. BOLLOCKS, who are they trying to convince, everyone or themselves.

Fucking self pitying attention seeking cuntholes, go and do a narcissistic shit you fucking moron chops, shut the fuck up and get a life, instead of trying to engulf everyone in your boring please pay attention to me bullshit..!!

CUNTS !!

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Fuck off you boring fucking saps, or they might say..i know my worth. BOLLOCKS, who are they trying to convince, everyone or themselves.

Fucking self pitying attention seeking cuntholes, go and do a narcissistic shit you fucking moron chops, shut the fuck up and get a life, instead of trying to engulf everyone in your boring please pay attention to me bullshit..!!

CUNTS !!

What is the matter with you, are you unloved?

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

CUNTS !!

Loving the big font - really packs a punch.

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

CUNTS !!

Of fuck, it's Fender! On day release. Quick, hide your tool boxes.

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Don't be a total fucking cuntbreed all your like Scrote, everyone loves me, i'm a swell guy.

Kipling's original (unpublished) version of If... was written with you in mind Fender.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs because you fucking chopped them off,

etc.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fender777 said:

CUNTS !!

Good nom. 

What's it actually about? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Good nom. 

What's it actually about? 

People like you and Bubba, the ones who think what they say is intelligent and profound, but it's generally a load of shite.
Bill aspires to be like you.

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

People like you and Bubba, the ones who think what they say is intelligent and profound, but it's generally a load of shite.
Bill aspires to be like you.

Happy 2017, my little ding dong.

I'm getting it in early, as it appears you're already shit faced, as you're making less sense than usual. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Happy 2017, my little ding dong.

I'm getting it in early, as it appears you're already shit faced, as you're making less sense than usual. 

Less is still better than none.

Fuckwit.