CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who live and die in shit commuter towns

Guest Bill Stickers

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut up you reactionary fucking faggot, I've just given you an explanation. If I want to call you a nonce I fucking will, but until then, man the fuck up and stop seeing accusations in places where they are not.

Yeah, shut up Ding, you tedious fucking twat.

Guest DingTheRioja

Shut up you reactionary fucking faggot, I've just given you an explanation. If I want to call you a nonce I fucking will, but until then, man the fuck up and stop seeing accusations in places where they are not.

Reactionary?  That's you right now that is.

Don't throw shit around and pretend you didn't do fuck all, it was clear as fucking day what you meant, and you are trying to skirt around it thinking you're fucking clever, well here's the news.... you're not clever, you're fucking stupid and completely opaque in your posts. 

Roops once said you were a talented poster who fucks it up sometimes, she was wrong, it's the other way round, you're a fuckup who occassionally posts something clever, excluding you're blatent plagiarisations.

My ban was a fucking outrage. I responded to Pen saying "Yorkshire is a wasteland" with a tongue in cheek remark utilising stereotypes of  Yorkshire, namely wife beating and kiddy fiddling (regarding the Asian community in Rotherham.) My reply wasn't directed at Ding, didn't mention him, or even imply that I thought he was a nonce. Hence my response to him saying "only if you're Asian". If I wanted to call him a nonce I'd do it, and admit to it. 

Absolute fucking bullshit motivated by the chip on the shoulder that a bitter mod holds toward me. Admin sort your fucking site out, this place is turning into a fucking joke populated by knee-jerk spastics all too willing to be offended. 

Stereotypes? What? Like all Yorkshireman are paedos, all Asians are paedos, all Asians are terrorists, all Blacks are criminals?

Shut the fuck up and "man up" you pathetic little fucker.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, shut up Ding, you tedious fucking twat.

As if.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ding keep up the good work, I am making changes in the organisation and your stock just went up.

Hang on...  what's that about altering quotes....?

Oh nevermind, it's only Eddie....

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it appears that you have been well and truly Dinged. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

My ban was a fucking outrage. I responded to Pen saying "Yorkshire is a wasteland" with a tongue in cheek remark utilising stereotypes of  Yorkshire, namely wife beating and kiddy fiddling (regarding the Asian community in Rotherham.) My reply wasn't directed at Ding, didn't mention him, or even imply that I thought he was a nonce. Hence my response to him saying "only if you're Asian". If I wanted to call him a nonce I'd do it, and admit to it. 

Absolute fucking bullshit motivated by the chip on the shoulder that a bitter mod holds toward me. Admin sort your fucking site out, this place is turning into a fucking joke populated by knee-jerk spastics all too willing to be offended. 

idiot

On 1/4/2017 at 2:11 PM, Roadkill said:

I resent that. My half-sister is one-quater Pakistani. AND I have a Quran somewhere in my attic. I have race AND religion on my side. I might just convert to Islam and then start whingeing about you, eh? Then you'd be sorry.

Have you read the Quran RK, isn't it shocking how many times beheading is mentioned, oh well i guess that's where scalping went to school.

On 02/01/2017 at 4:04 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody chooses where they were born. Such is the lottery of life, as cunts say. 

However, people do have a responsibility to ensure they don't end up in an unremarkable, dull as ditch water, run down shit hole of a town. 

For instance, there's no way ding would have selected Skipton as the place to punctuate either side of his obituary. He puts a brave face on it but he's lived a very sad, sorry little life in a real backwater.

Would Eric live the same life if he could do it all again? Fingering ugly birds on the back of the night bus in Essex and slumming it in B&Q for minimum wage? I think not.

And what about poor Decimus? Dying from liver cirrhosis and a prolapsed anus on a provincial small holding near Canterbury? 

And what about old Frank? AIDS ravaged at fifty, having spent his life deeply ingrained in the Yeovil swinging scene. 

Bunch of cunts.

I quite like the principle of this thread.    Born in Oldham....town full of shit so left.  Moved to London...city full of shit so left.  Moved to Cumbria....village full of inbred dangerous mentally fucking unstable meat head fuck wit marrow types so left.  Moved to cotwolds....really fucking hate it.  Full of ruddy face Barbour wearing, Volvo driving ginger floppy haired public school types and their evil wives.    Yearn to have lived in a nice steady commuter town with mates I went to school with in the pub, steady life, no alarms or surprises.    Instead I chose to be different and to strike out on my own like a fucking cunting idiot.     The grass is not greener.  It's just in a different post code.

Guest Gong Farmer

I've lived in the London commuter/green belt bad lands, Aylesbury, Hemel Hemptead and High Wycombe, all depressingly dreary and shite and enough to make you want to emigrate the fuck out of there.

The rest is history.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/01/2017 at 5:00 PM, Bubba C said:

Ding, I have never implied anyone on CC to be a paedo, and find your assertions that I find them amusing as simply disgusting and actually quite hurtful. 

I had to put up with a barrage of it from quince and eddie when I joined, and I was almost in tears every time a notification popped up alerting me that my good name was being disparaged. 

Since then, Ed has made amends by giving me use of his Hamptons summer residence, and quince has gone one further in the penance stakes by killing himself. 

Anyway, what do you think about roops manipulating the likes to post ratio of decs? What sort of ban is that worth, sheriff? 

Now, fuck off, you pathetic little cry-baby sap of a cunt. 

I do not recall noncing you over, but I do recall the foul Eddie doing so, and to me to boot. 

What is this like to post ratio shite? Is this the new leaderboard? Is that why he's banned?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 07/01/2017 at 0:36 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I quite like the principle of this thread.    Born in Oldham....town full of shit so left.  Moved to London...city full of shit so left.  Moved to Cumbria....village full of inbred dangerous mentally fucking unstable meat head fuck wit marrow types so left.  Moved to cotwolds....really fucking hate it.  Full of ruddy face Barbour wearing, Volvo driving ginger floppy haired public school types and their evil wives.    Yearn to have lived in a nice steady commuter town with mates I went to school with in the pub, steady life, no alarms or surprises.    Instead I chose to be different and to strike out on my own like a fucking cunting idiot.     The grass is not greener.  It's just in a different post code.

Maybe you should move to a graveyard.

17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do not recall noncing you over, but I do recall the foul Eddie doing so, and to me to boot. 

What is this like to post ratio shite? Is this the new leaderboard? Is that why he's banned?

I'm not banned, but I refuse to post again until my likes have been returned to me and my warning point has been rescinded. I also want an apology. 

My 24 hours in the cooler was completely unwarranted for once and I want restitution.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not banned, but I refuse to post again until my likes have been returned to me and my warning point has been rescinded. I also want an apology. 

My 24 hours in the cooler was completely unwarranted for once and I want restitution.

Don't hold your breath on that one.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You just did.

Whinge arse.

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:55 AM, Gong Farmer said:

I've lived in the London commuter/green belt bad lands, Aylesbury, Hemel Hemptead and High Wycombe, all depressingly dreary and shite and enough to make you want to emigrate the fuck out of there.

The rest is history.

Luxury, I had 10 years in Wales...

The rest is history.

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Luxury, I had 10 years in Wales...

The rest is history.

In that case, I forgive all your past sins, you've suffered enough for the rest of us. Amen.

Actually, no...

We can give you two Diva points if that helps.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You could give him another 48 hours on the naughty step, to think about his behaviour...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can I have one? Or, as a show of soundness, this instant revoke my unwarranted warning point. Or what will happen is warning points will become status symbols, and Gurt will reign supreme. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a fucking travesty. Until you do, I literally shit blood- out of my eyes.