CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2017 Death Toll

Guest Lady Penelope

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was supposedly about Sophia Loren, although the girls name in the song is Marie Claire, which suggests he wrote it while sitting in a doctors waiting room reading women's magazines. Marianne faithful became famous when she crawled out from under a stone.

Just Wikipedia'd it. Apparently it was about a girl he fell in love with who died in a fire. Nice 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just Wikipedia'd it. Apparently it was about a girl he fell in love with who died in a fire. Nice 

So did I, must have read a different page as it said absolutely nothing about that. Awful dismal cunts tune anyway.

Sarstead interviewed said this, "Yes, it's a portrait of a poor-born girl who becomes a member of the European jet-set. And yes, there's reference to her growing up on the 'back streets of Naples', so I can see why people may think it was written with Sophia Loren in mind. But that's just a co-incidence. I really wasn't thinking of anyone specific.

On 02/01/2017 at 10:53 PM, Lady Penelope said:

I am going for Leslie Philips being an early leaver .. any more offers?

The queen is this years dead cert along with that cunt of hers.

On 08/01/2017 at 11:27 PM, nocti said:

Fingers crossed for the attention-whoring dog-felching fucking cunt Robbie Williams.

I've prayed, called out my wishes into the ether, and even sent IS some crudely drawn pictures of Mohammed with "Lots of love, Robbie" on them. So hurry up and croak it you vacuous talent-starved stack of shit.

Robbie will be found dead on a toilet with a Ginsters in his arse, pills in his stomach, spunk in his mouth with the sound of angels playing in his ears. Fat talentless cunt 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Robbie will be found dead on a toilet with a Ginsters in his arse, pills in his stomach, spunk in his mouth with the sound of angels playing in his ears. Fat talentless cunt 

I hold onto hope the authorities will catch Punkape in Robbie's arse and put him away.  His interest in shagging corpses is disturbing, to put it lightly.  

• 3 weeks later...