CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62

Earl of Punkape

55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

As usual you take the line of a Guardian hack.

i would like to see a new paramilitary style police with a zero tolerance to drug dealing,drug manufacturing and drug related money laundering and a shoot to kill policy with few questions asked.

Guess what ?  We would no longer have a drugs problem.

If we had a zero tolerance, shoot to kill with few questions asked policy here on the Corner we would no longer have a Punkape problem.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm not selling drugs or money-laundering am I ?

But you are peddling Catholicism as the best way to cure gayness. Apparently you get down on your knees, take a swig of wine,  and accept the body of a man into your mouth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

As usual you take the line of a Guardian hack.

i would like to see a new paramilitary style police with a zero tolerance to drug dealing,drug manufacturing and drug related money laundering and a shoot to kill policy with few questions asked.

Guess what ?  We would no longer have a drugs problem.

I don't think so. The upper classes love their cocaine.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That's all very well but it doesn't sound anywhere near as dramatic as just pushing the cunt out of a helicopter. Come on plod up your fucking came and be a bit more inventive with these cunts departure routes to hell. How about tazering someone while they filled their car with petrol?

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The title of this is "Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62". Was he already dead and plod are now using the corpse for roadside target practice?

That would be "overkill" and against the corpse's human rights.