CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People form the North of England who think they are Irish.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Maybe I've just had a string of bad luck, but I've met a few of these pretend oirish in the last few years. Grew up in Newcastle/Liverpool/Wherever, but had a half-Irish father, or some shite like that, so its all fucking endless blarney blarney potato potato.

"We love Ireland and go there any opportunity we get. We love the dancing and the music". Nothing like a scouser hollering the words to rebel songs to rouse the spirits, right enough. If Ireland is that good then move there.

Still not as bad as Americans who went out and bought copies of Paul Macca's Give Ireland back to the Irish because they agreed with the sentiment. 

Same goes for "Glasgow" Celtic fans, with their tricolours and rebel songs. Ship the lot of them to a sink estate on the outskirts of Dublin and see how the cunts like it when they get their heads kicked in by real Irishmen. 

31 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Maybe I've just had a string of bad luck, but I've met a few of these pretend oirish in the last few years. Grew up in Newcastle/Liverpool/Wherever, but had a half-Irish father, or some shite like that, so its all fucking endless blarney blarney potato potato.

"We love Ireland and go there any opportunity we get. We love the dancing and the music". Nothing like a scouser hollering the words to rebel songs to rouse the spirits, right enough. If Ireland is that good then move there.

Still not as bad as Americans who went out and bought copies of Paul Macca's Give Ireland back to the Irish because they agreed with the sentiment. 

It's when the pseudo oirishman says "I go for the craic"! Fecking...sorry...fucking idiots so they are. 

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What about all the cockney cunts who think that they are Irish?

Oh yeah. One tiny shred of Irish in their background and that's enough. I knew someone who had a great great grandfather who was Irish and that was enough to have them scrambling for an Irish passport.

One of my grand parents was from Mayo but you don't see me doing an Irish jig or talking like one, so I don't. Oh shit!!!! 

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm a Northerner and I've never seen anyone pretending to be Irish. This is just a smear campaign by you Southies because you're all jealous of our sexy sexy accents.

Don't go to Liverpool then, lovely place, spoilt by the fucking scousers, they're only bastardised oirish anyway.

The worst places I've seen for this behaviour are, in order, London, Liverpool and Glasgow, most other places don't seem to suffer from it, probably because there's more normal people everywhere else than arseholes.  I think Glasgow probably has the worst of it, with the celtics tossers, but I didn't see much of that where I was.

I was in Ealing for a while and somewhere nearby (can't remember just where) there was a shit load of Oirish, and I was only considered safe to go there if I went with the Irish girls who lived in our house, if I went on my own to a pub I would probably have come out on a stretcher, if I was lucky.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Could it be you're just a cunt who malingers in cunty places with shitty cunty people?  

Ireland. The only fucking shithole country that has such a shit economy that it has to export 95% of its population to stop them starving through lack of potatoes.

I am Northern English.  I have no connection to the Septic Isle and despise those who say they have, real or imaginary.

Guest Gong Farmer
46 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Sounds like a sensible girl.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I love her to bits but whenever the two of us get together we're a fucking nightmare.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/4/2017 at 11:08 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

It's when the pseudo oirishman says "I go for the craic"! Fecking...sorry...fucking idiots so they are. 

Barbara and I go over to Dublin every few months. The craic off the lads over there is outrageous. Take a drink as well. Last time we were there Babs and I were the last ones standing in the pub. Must be our Oirish genes, ho ho ho, and we were dancing on the tables singing along to Ambush At Drumnakilly. Those Dublin lads didn't expect us to know the words, but then I told them that my grandfather was a Cork man, and after that they treated us like old friends. Mad craic off those lads.