CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Runnymede Trust

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This ridiculous organisation was set up to promote a successful multi cultural Britain. Good luck with that!

These cunts are actually paid to take offence on other peoples behalf. Bunch of thin skinned, whining, poitically correct fuckbrains. We will have a country where any form of celebration will be banned as it may offend someone who is not part of it.

Grey UK anyone?

Symptomatic of modern-Britain's attempts water-down, grey-out, beige-up and generally shrink away from anything deemed controversial.

Ironically, this is driven by these kind of 'Think Tanks', whose very essence is to ensure no thinking takes place and certainly nothing that would encourage any courting or promotion of a (groupthink) 'bad' prejudice.

37 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

This ridiculous organisation was set up to promote a successful multi cultural Britain. Good luck with that!

These cunts are actually paid to take offence on other peoples behalf. Bunch of thin skinned, whining, poitically correct fuckbrains. We will have a country where any form of celebration will be banned as it may offend someone who is not part of it.

Grey UK anyone?

Fifty shades of brown.

58 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. I am sure these folk do a sterling job for their cause and I am neither for nor against this Trust.

I've just skimmed my way through the bios on their "Trustees" page. Fuck me, what a cavalcade of cunts! If I had to pick a single phrase that sums them up, it would probably be the horrifically clichéd, "Michelle is an independent Development Consultant and is passionate about using sport as a tool for social change."

Also, why is their branding pink? Eh? Eh? 

XN8a5iA.png

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've just skimmed my way through the bios on their "Trustees" page. Fuck me, what a cavalcade of cunts! If I had to pick a single phrase that sums them up, it would probably be the horrifically clichéd, "Michelle is an independent Development Consultant and is passionate about using sport as a tool for social change."

Also, why is their branding pink? Eh? Eh? 

XN8a5iA.png

I don't know, maybe the blue ink cartridge was blocked. Also why are the letters white, and not black? Eh,eh

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good man, stick to your national flag. A white cross on a white background.

If the flags of all nations were the same - white cross on a white background - you'd still be able to pick out the french one. It would be the only one flying backwards.