CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE COST OF LIVING...

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

I've heard about you, jazz, and what I've heard is at worst laughable, and at best, fucking pathetic. 

Do you still run an eBay shop?

Idiot. 

That's not Jazz is it? 

5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's not Jazz is it? 

I'm afraid so. I'm surprised the mental cunt hasn't PM'd you yet Gongers with an offer you can't refuse. Although the sap does seem to be down on his luck these days and can't even afford the subscription fee to JibJab, thankfully.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid so. I'm surprised the mental cunt hasn't PM'd you yet Gongers with an offer you can't refuse. Although the sap does seem to be down on his luck these days and can't even afford the subscription fee to JibJab, thankfully.

No he hasn't PM'd me yet, no brief from his lawyers in Geneva  threatening with legal action.

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

With so many women having brazillians, I'm prepared to consider a ginger these days. Before this, it would have been like trying to chew through half an ounce of Golden Virginia.

Remember Spanish Gold?

sweettobacco-380x200-c.jpg

On 13/01/2017 at 1:41 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Too many folks, whether they are working or not, truly struggle to get by from day to day. The cost of living goes up, whilst wages remain the same with many folks earning the same today as they did twenty years ago, despite working their bollocks off. 1 in 5 are having to work part-time hours and not through choice, as more and more employers pay even less wages to these people.  If like myself you have no family at all, then who the fuck do you turn to for a quick bail-out? I can't remember the last time I could afford to go out to a pub, let alone have a holiday. Practically all of my money just clears my rent, and I am hardly the only one having to live like this.

Just saying.

Well, buy a twenty-year old car, a 1980's telly, and a Sinclair Spectrum then. Christ, I hate poor people. Always fucking moaning.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well, buy a twenty-year old car, a 1980's telly, and a Sinclair Spectrum then. Christ, I hate poor people. Always fucking moaning.

I purchased a length of the most expensive rope in the store, and hand tied a noose knot in it and sent it to you royal post.  When you get it, please hang yourself! 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Sure. How much are you asking for the lot, without Christ?