CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE COST OF LIVING...

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Live within your means then you dozy cunt. If you can't afford it then don't have a PC / tablet / smart phone or an Internet connection so you can't post any more shit noms. Bottle of Value Bleach for Rhys 'eavens.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

But you always told us you were loaded? Did your civil partner take the lot after you forgot the prenup?

I've not talked about my wages on here, but they're not that great and can just about cover the rent for my home. I doubt if I am the only person that struggles either.

Just wait and see , it won't be long before the " just getting by " amongst us will start to be vilified as sponging moaners who are at fault for their situation .The suits, politicians and meeja [all the usual suspects] can move on , having succesfully convinced us plebs that anyone - genuinely in need or otherwise -  who claims benefits of any kind only has themselves to blame.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've not talked about my wages on here, but they're not that great and can just about cover the rent for my home. I doubt if I am the only person that struggles either.

I'd never have imagined that the $18.00 a year premium JibJab membership would have financially ruined a tycoon purveyor of tacky glass shite like yourself.  If you've got any stock left, I suggest smashing the lot and diving into the shards throat first.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Live within your means then you dozy cunt. If you can't afford it then don't have a PC / tablet / smart phone or an Internet connection so you can't post any more shit noms. Bottle of Value Bleach for Rhys 'eavens.

There are times during life when one realises that certain people do not matter.

You, are one of them.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There are times during life when one realises that certain people do not matter.

You, are one of them.

Well it's extremely good of you to respond to me then.

Idiot

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Just wait and see , it won't be long before the " just getting by " amongst us will start to be vilified as sponging moaners who are at fault for their situation .The suits, politicians and meeja [all the usual suspects] can move on , having succesfully convinced us plebs that anyone - genuinely in need or otherwise -  who claims benefits of any kind only has themselves to blame.

You people that are just getting by are a load of sponging moaners and are at fault for your own situation........ If you need benefits you only have yourself to blame.

Just saying.

37 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You people that are just getting by are a load of sponging moaners and are at fault for your own situation........ If you need benefits you only have yourself to blame.

Just saying.

I trust you have private health insurance, in case you get testicular cancer and irreversible hemorrhoids simultaneously, which affects your ability to earn a living. 

38 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Just saying.

You really are a revolting piece of shit. I hope you die horribly very soon.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I trust you have private health insurance, in case you get testicular cancer and irreversible hemorrhoids simultaneously, which affects your ability to earn a living. 

You obviously didn't read the Colonel's post to which I was replying. Perhaps you did and it was slightly too subtle for you.

As it happens I do have private healthcare and very good it is too. 

Guest I know that Cunt
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are a revolting piece of shit. I hope you die horribly very soon.

You obviously didn't read the Colonel's post to which I was replying either did you you fucking knob jockey. Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd never have imagined that the $18.00 a year premium JibJab membership would have financially ruined a tycoon purveyor of tacky glass shite like yourself.  If you've got any stock left, I suggest smashing the lot and diving into the shards throat first.

Have you put your pink tutu and feather boa back in the wardrobe then?