CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JANET JACKSON

ratcum

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Jackson senior is a fuck up too. I suppose he's got some sort of eyebrow disease. What an utter degenerate.

joe-jackson-2010-billboard-650.jpg

Fucking hell, is that Jim Carey doing a Man in The Black Mask?

he looks like he's melting ffs.

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yeah and then the US media went mad about it, they bomb entire countries into submission, death and destruction, but then get all furious about a bit of tit. Stupid fucking cunts, not the people but their media.

Colonel Kurtz said it best....           "They teach young men to drop fire on women and Babies, but they won't let them write the word 'fuck' on the side of their aeroplanes because it's obscene."

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Colonel Kurtz said it best....           "They teach young men to drop fire on women and Babies, but they won't let them write the word 'fuck' on the side of their aeroplanes because it's obscene."

Very poignant .I've always found it to be strange that violence seems to be more acceptable than the act of sex or anything related to it. 

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Very poignant .I've always found it to be strange that violence seems to be more acceptable than the act of sex or anything related to it. 

American Presidents all claim to be fundamentalist Christians, which should mean that they are against war and killing, however most of them have financial stakes in the arms and munitions manufacturers that profit so greatly from the wars they initiate. 'Thou shalt not kill', unless thou stands to make a fortune from it.

Guest JackoTC
23 hours ago, ratcum said:

So this silly cunt doesn't like the idea of a white dude playing her freak of brother? Would you rather see a black person 'whited' up? With any African American features CGI'd out? You ridiculous fart. Your whole family are fucked up and an insult to black culture.

article-0-19107C0800000578-416_306x330.jpg

Its nothing to do with her you fucking fuck. It was his supposed daughter. I'm going to strangle you with a bit of flex (if you accept my birthday bash invite this year).

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

American Presidents all claim to be fundamentalist Christians, which should mean that they are against war and killing, however most of them have financial stakes in the arms and munitions manufacturers that profit so greatly from the wars they initiate. 'Thou shalt not kill', unless thou stands to make a fortune from it.

Try getting elected as President as an atheist, it's never going to happen as the pious hypocrisy extends to the electorate too.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord........ now pass the ammunition.  

Guest I know that Cunt
23 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

There's no reason for the two to be mutually exclusive...

11 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Try getting elected as President as an atheist, it's never going to happen as the pious hypocrisy extends to the electorate too.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord........ now pass the ammunition.  

Comedian Bill Hicks loved this subject. He used to recount a story about being aggressively approached by a group of disgruntled audience members, they said to him, "hey buddy, we're Christians and we don't like what you said about Jesus". Hicks retorted, "So forgive me then"... All religious types are out and out fucking hypocrites.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

There's no reason for the two to be mutually exclusive...

None at all but there does seem to be an acceptance of violence over sex.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Comedian Bill Hicks loved this subject. He used to recount a story about being aggressively approached by a group of disgruntled audience members, they said to him, "hey buddy, we're Christians and we don't like what you said about Jesus". Hicks retorted, "So forgive me then"... All religious types are out and out fucking hypocrites.

They probably relished his early death as God's retribution for his 'heathen ways'. I'd be a hundred procent behind freedom of religious expression if it wasn't for the hypocrisy and hate it's based on and around.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or "sugar puffs" on cereal packets.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

An interesting specimen. I still can't work out why Michael was so fucked up.

Looking at young Blanket Jackson, it doesn't appear to have skipped a generation either.

cVbg07w.png

In an effort to avoid being bullied at school because of his name he recently changed it.and is now... Bigi Jackson.

Out of all of them, Bubbles fucking Jackson seems to have been the sanest one.