CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a shame Decimus is in the cooler. As a plastic Mick, thrice-removed, he's usually good for a sectarian wind up. 

No, no Pope of Rome

No chapels to sadden my eyes

No nuns and no priests

No Rosary beads

Every day is the 12th of July

2 hours ago, Rev said:

To be honest, I'm glad this McGuinness prick is dead. It's just a pity the cunt didn't suffer like the many victims of his actions or orders did. There are many apologists for this cowardly and parasitic cockthistle, who cite his "work for peace". Sorry, it doesn't absolve him of any of the knee-cappings, tortures, or murders he committed against defenceless, innocent and unarmed men, women and children. That would be like excusing Savile being a paedophile because he raised cash for children's charities/hospitals. Fuck off.

His obituary claimed he left a widow. Actually, the fucking bastard left hundreds. Good riddance.

Met the Queen n had tea n biccys with her. .he had her cousin blown to rags an she got on with him. .let go of the bile rev baby it'll give ya wrinkles 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Rev said:

To be honest, I'm glad this McGuinness prick is dead. It's just a pity the cunt didn't suffer like the many victims of his actions or orders did. There are many apologists for this cowardly and parasitic cockthistle, who cite his "work for peace". Sorry, it doesn't absolve him of any of the knee-cappings, tortures, or murders he committed against defenceless, innocent and unarmed men, women and children. That would be like excusing Savile being a paedophile because he raised cash for children's charities/hospitals. Fuck off.

His obituary claimed he left a widow. Actually, the fucking bastard left hundreds. Good riddance.

You're spot on with this Rev. The cunt went to his grave without showing any remorse for destroying countless innocent lives. The cunt places himself in the same camp as Bin Laden and as to why he wasn't taken out, only the various presidents of USA could answer. McGrinless, was a hateful and frightening bastard to all who lived through the crap of the IRA threats in London & beyond, and which were also far worse than the threats to us from ISIS today.  Had the cunt been behind the other weeks terrorist attempts, you can double the death-toll at least and the maimed & injured would run into double figures. He was a cunt to live through and he died a cunt. Amen.

37 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're spot on with this Rev. The cunt went to his grave without showing any remorse for destroying countless innocent lives. The cunt places himself in the same camp as Bin Laden and as to why he wasn't taken out, only the various presidents of USA could answer. McGrinless, was a hateful and frightening bastard to all who lived through the crap of the IRA threats in London & beyond, and which were also far worse than the threats to us from ISIS today.  Had the cunt been behind the other weeks terrorist attempts, you can double the death-toll at least and the maimed & injured would run into double figures. He was a cunt to live through and he died a cunt. Amen.

3 hours ago, Rev said:

He was a murderer without doubt. To his credit, he did do something about a foreign force occupying his country. Can't say the same about plenty of people who protest about what they perceive as the Islamification of the UK plc.

Besides, the British government was armed to the teeth, all he had was a whip round from The Archway Tavern, Gaddafi's cast offs and a few dollars off the Paddy Yanks.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

He was a murderer without doubt. To his credit, he did do something about a foreign force occupying his country. Can't say the same about plenty of people who protest about what they perceive as the Islamification of the UK plc.

Besides, the British government was armed to the teeth, all he had was a whip round from The Archway Tavern, Gaddafi's cast offs and a few dollars off the Paddy Yanks.

Bollocks.

United Kingdom.

Drugs, prostitution, racketeering, protection, people trafficking, fraud, counterfeiting and fuck knows what else.

and he didn't have to stick to stupid rules...then the cunt gets let off.

the paddy yanks paid for masses of his shit, 9/11 put paid to that cos they didn't like it up 'em!

If we even suggest that there is Islamification going on we get called racist and locked up.. Those cunts get a house and legal aid.

Fuck him and fuck all his like.

Guest 'eavensabove

Indeed... However, his "war" wasn't confined against a foreign force occupying his country, was it! He was full of hatred towards each and every resident in mainland UK, as is evident by the total destruction and the enjoyment of taking & ruining the lives of innocent people, and innocent of anything he most certainly was not. He was instrumental with the development of a team of very spiteful cunts. 

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed... However, his "war" wasn't confined against a foreign force occupying his country, was it! He was full of hatred towards each and every resident in mainland UK, as is evident by the total destruction and the enjoyment of taking & ruining the lives of innocent people, and innocent of anything he most certainly was not. He was instrumental with the development of a team of very spiteful cunts. 

He killed indiscriminately, anyone who glosses over that is brainwashed for sure. This was a war, not a chat over tea with the fucking queen.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He killed indiscriminately, anyone who glosses over that is brainwashed for sure. This was a war, not a chat over tea with the fucking queen.

I hate him for what he did as a "terrorist" but I cannot say that I hate him for working hard for the eventual peace .. the real world is full of contradictions and compromises. Although cameron and his cronies never touched a gun they used policies that have probably caused the death of far more mainland British people than the IRA.

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A it "could have been me" .. my train left Manchester Piccadilly just before the IRA bomb went off and when we arrived at Stockport 10 minutes later the station staff mwntioned an explosion at Manchester. By the time we reached Crewe the talk was of a likely bomb .. I suppose I could say "It could have been me! It could have been me!" But to be honest had I still been at Manchester Picc all I would have heard was a fairly distant explosion. as I was a good half a mile away from where the bomb was placed. I do also know where the Warrington bomb was placed and have walked past that place quite a few times .. "OMG, It could have been me"!.

Tony n georges bombs falling in  Iraq did the same n killed tens of thousands ..he was a man of his time. .a product of his environment ..wars over beasty baby 

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say I wish he'd blown up your kids, but you'll see what I'm driving at, no doubt.

Even wars have rules, not that Marine "A" paid them much heed.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say I wish he'd blown up your kids, but you'll see what I'm driving at, no doubt.

Even wars have rules, not that Marine "A" paid them much heed.

War is war. A fight until you have nothing left to put up a fight. No pussy footing about with rules. Makes lawyers rich and nothing else. That's why Marine A ended up in nick.

War is war. A fight until you have nothing left to put up a fight. No pussy footing about with rules. Makes lawyers rich and nothing else. That's why Marine A ended up in nick.

He ended up in the nick because he was a thick cunt ..join the ranks of world's dumbest crims 

Panzerknacker 

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

He ended up in the nick because he was a thick cunt ..join the ranks of world's dumbest crims 

Panzerknacker 

Seeing his oppos killed and maimed by an enemy you can't take on and know full well that you play by the rules probably had something to do with it. Stupid to have filmed it, yes, but not a thick cunt. I think the phase you're looking for is brave cunt.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Seeing his oppos killed and maimed by an enemy you can't take on and know full well that you play by the rules probably had something to do with it. Stupid to have filmed it, yes, but not a thick cunt. I think the phase you're looking for is brave cunt.

Hey..I'm about to slot this cunt everyone make sure ya get it in focus. ....thick cunt

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I see they've started designating anonymous operatives letters of the alphabet these days, hence marine A. Back in the 60's it was colours, like that CIA bloke who caused all the trouble in Vietnam, 'Agent Orange'.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A it "could have been me" .. my train left Manchester Piccadilly just before the IRA bomb went off and when we arrived at Stockport 10 minutes later the station staff mwntioned an explosion at Manchester. By the time we reached Crewe the talk was of a likely bomb .. I suppose I could say "It could have been me! It could have been me!" But to be honest had I still been at Manchester Picc all I would have heard was a fairly distant explosion. as I was a good half a mile away from where the bomb was placed. I do also know where the Warrington bomb was placed and have walked past that place quite a few times .. "OMG, It could have been me"!.

A lot of people cheered and punched the air when the High Are Ray bombed Thatcher in Brighton, and I was one of them, and had they only bombed their real enemy I can imagine that folks would have let them get on with it, but once they started taking out any fucker and torturing people, well, that's a different story. Folks were genuinely shitting themselves out and about in pubs & clubs etc., and just like the ISIS scum, the High Are Ray terrorised this country and its public for absolutely fuck all. They should have tarred & feathered McGutless, 30mins before he snuffed it.

Guest 'eavensabove

People are going on about War as if the IRA were/are the same as Saddam, and I s'pose war IS war, but it does have rules...

If you've an argument with your local landlord for example, you don't knee-cap his family or blow-up the next nearest pub. Perhaps half of the things the IRA got up to will never be known or made public, but to know that they took out Mothers, wives, kids, you name it, of folks who even had a bad word against them, makes the IRA the biggest bunch of cunts in my history...

... Save for you fucking lot. ;)

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A lot of people cheered and punched the air when the High Are Ray bombed Thatcher in Brighton, and I was one of them, and had they only bombed their real enemy I can imagine that folks would have let them get on with it, but once they started taking out any fucker and torturing people, well, that's a different story. Folks were genuinely shitting themselves out and about in pubs & clubs etc., and just like the ISIS scum, the High Are Ray terrorised this country and its public for absolutely fuck all. They should have tarred & feathered McGutless, 30mins before he snuffed it.

My sympathy is for the young guys sent to these places they havnt a clue about anything nor care but they pick up the butchers bill ..regular  army cannot win against a determined irregular foe with local support. .and democracies can't have a continuous stream of draped coffins coming back 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

My sympathy is for the young guys sent to these places they havnt a clue about anything nor care but they pick up the butchers bill ..regular  army cannot win against a determined irregular foe with local support. .and democracies can't have a continuous stream of draped coffins coming back 

Panzerknacker 

Although I think any democracy in the world would welcome a coffin back as long as you are in it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Yep... and of course there's the Uganda horrors, most of which were conducted by young kids.  All wars are an ugly mess and there's no winners at the end of the day. Our troops were raping & pillaging the Germans and even today you can bet that many blatant murders and other shit is being committed by our troops overseas. Give a bloke a rifle and a uniform and who can argue with the cunt? You can picture most of the uniformed security cunts in our shops & stores using guns if they had them.

Panzyspacker

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

War is war. A fight until you have nothing left to put up a fight. No pussy footing about with rules.

Did that apply to the UVF and their bowler-hatted ilk as well, or was it only the potato-dodging papists that got to blow up kids with impunity?

39 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey mingbag come out to play with the big boys. ?..how many hairs do ya have on yer ballbag this week ..get snudge to have a goo 

Panzerknacker 

'Have a goo'? You seem to have formulated your own hybrid language Panzer... I think you should call it 'Panglish'.