CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

I know every year xmas starts in September just after the kids go back to school......but we now have cunting Easter eggs on sale !!!

the local shop has them on the shelves next to the fucking Halloween masks and sun tan lotion, dwahli cards and fireworks.

im going to cunting burn the place down

cadbury crime eggs are welcome though always wanted to go into a shop and ask for 10,000 cadburys cream eggs.

38 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I know every year xmas starts in September just after the kids go back to school......but we now have cunting Easter eggs on sale !!!

the local shop has them on the shelves next to the fucking Halloween masks and sun tan lotion, dwahli cards and fireworks.

cadbury crime eggs are welcome though always wanted to go into a shop and ask for 10,000 cadburys cream eggs.

You'd have plenty of room in the boot of your new AMG, wouldn't you? Wanker.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

A few days into the new year I went to Sainsbury's for a few bits and pieces and the first thing I saw was a display of hot cross buns. In early January FFS.

Rick, this is Cunts Corner, just look at it, Saturday night. There is more life in a mortuary. Kindly take you hot cross buns and shove them up your fucking arse, you humourless site killing cunt.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You need to have a word with yourself Rick. Seriously. Because what you wrote there was really boring 

In all seriousness, the owner(s) of this site must be thinking that their investment is going down the shitter faster than last nights curry.  Roops and Rick were  driving members away at a steady rate, and then what does the man in a silly hat do?, he gives them a public endorsement, the stupid cunt. Now this pair of fuckwits are going all out for the kill. Proper and others have made the comment that others will step in, fill the gaps etc. Well it ain't  happening is it.

Rick, if you have any hot cross buns left, shove them up Roops arse as well. Fuck off.

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

In all seriousness, the owner(s) of this site must be thinking that their investment is going down the shitter faster than last nights curry.  Roops and Rick were  driving members away at a steady rate, and then what does the man in a silly hat do?, he gives them a public endorsement, the stupid cunt. Now this pair of fuckwits are going all out for the kill. Proper and others have made the comment that others will step in, fill the gaps etc. Well it ain't  happening is it.

Rick, if you have any hot cross buns left, shove them up Roops arse as well. Fuck off.

How can you say such a thing? Rick is here to be offended at things so we don't have to and Roops has turned down the job of editing the Rocket Scientist Monthly magazine to moderate a site called Cunts Corner.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

How can you say such a thing? Rick is here to be offended at things so we don't have to and Roops has turned down the job of editing the Rocket Scientist Monthly magazine to moderate a site called Cunts Corner.

What are your views on rockets built from Chinese steel as opposed to ones built from British steel.....

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What are your views on rockets built from Chinese steel as opposed to ones built from British steel.....

The quality isn't as good but it's all about saving money,outsourcing and blue sky thinking.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The quality isn't as good but it's all about saving money,outsourcing and blue sky thinking.

Dozy cunt, who the fuck are the Chinese going to outsource to for cheaper labour?  Taiwan?

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I haven't even been able to draw in weeks. There's no inspiration. The Corner is currently just a big grey censored void. No one has told me to drink bleach and kill myself in months and even Ratcum has stopped posting his hilarious "imagine if" scenarios.

What's the point of you killing yourself with bleach? You're already dead, you green skinned zombie lesbian.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is much better, scrotes. For a while there, you had me worried. 

Vivre. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Try to capture some Field mice. Take them in, dead or alive and turn the lot of the loose on the displays. Doesn't matter if they're live or dead, nobody will want to buy the vermin crusted shit anymore. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

It will be a pisser for Jesus when he returns. No sooner do we sweep away his birthday trappings and we're celebrating the cunt's death. Credit where it's due, the cunt crammed more into four months than most of us manage in a lifetime. 

Still can't walk on water btw.

10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yeah. What he said 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Mott the Hoople set the standard for Easter tunes: 

Odd that you can have hundreds of 'Christmas Hits' but very few Easter ones. Release Me must be another contender?