CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arlene Foster

camberwell gypsy

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

None of the Catholics at my Church are paedophiles.

You're obsessed by a few rogue priests.

You should pray for yourself as you are in dire need of salvation.

You're obviously mentally handicapped and suffering from a myriad of venereal diseases including AIDS.

I bet there is one or two.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Lol, you pick two Yorkshiremen who were murdered by a bunch of bastard cowards who call themselves soldiers, pretend they are in a real "army", then scream like bitches when the gun gets pointed back at them and complain like fuck about their human rights.

Shoot to kill should have been a stated policy, we didn't kill enough of the fenian bastards, but nevermind, it looks like they might soon be back to murdering each other in their usual sectarian pseudo-religious fucktardary of tribal warfare.  The sooner they wipe themselves off the planet the better.

Guiness is like drinking a watered down shit and tar cocktail, no wonder it's so popular over there, it's all you understand.

I'm not sure where you are going with this, Ding, but you seem a bit perturbed.

All I'm saying is that a couple of cunts from Yorkshire who thought they were hard cases, picked up a gun and put on a uniform and got themselves killed. No tears or sympathy from me, live by the sword, die by the sword.

If you advocate trying to enforce law and order with a gun and you fancy your chances, why not follow suit and become another statistic from Yorkshire? Big words on a website are all very well and good, but you'd be dead within a week of setting foot in Ireland spouting the bigoted shit you often come out with.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure where you are going with this, Ding, but you seem a bit perturbed.

All I'm saying is that a couple of cunts from Yorkshire who thought they were hard cases, picked up a gun and put on a uniform and got themselves killed. No tears or sympathy from me, live by the sword, die by the sword.

If you advocate trying to enforce law and order with a gun and you fancy your chances, why not follow suit and become another statistic from Yorkshire? Big words on a website are all very well and good, but you'd be dead within a week of setting foot in Ireland spouting the bigoted shit you often come out with.

This comes from the self styled Mr Billy Big Bollocks?  Telling punters to shut up, stop talking, don't post "or else"... like you have some underworld authority?

You stupid fucking plastic paddy, go get your fucking ducks in a line.

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Well that'll teach the bogtrotters to ask for self-rule, give them it and it turns into a fiasco of dodgy deals, threats, violence and chaos. 

What they need the steady hand of an Englishman, (or woman), at the helm to steer them through the troubled waters, with an AR-18 pointed at the back of their fucking heads.

That opportunity was declined. At one point, only 6 key Republican figures needed taking out and the movement's ability to function as a threat would have been seriously compromised. It never happened. Perhaps the good old English can't stand the fucking huns in equal measure.

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That opportunity was declined. At one point, only 6 key Republican figures needed taking out and the movement's ability to function as a threat would have been seriously compromised. It never happened. Perhaps the good old English can't stand the fucking huns in equal measure.

It'll all be sorted by March, Proper. Ding's grabbing his spud gun and is going to single handedly eliminate every last dissident republican whilst singing God Save The Queen. When he's done, he'll repopulate the whole province, as we all know what happens whenever Ding's in town. Women will throw themselves at him in their thousands and by 2040 the whole of Belfast will be full of giant, blond gobshites with a penchant for midweek drinking, caravans and talking absolute fucking bollocks.

In next weeks adventure, Ding sorts out the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, armed with nothing but a BB gun and "good common Yorkshire sense".

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, The Beast said:

because of supposed human rights of terrorist who murdered innocents in the name of some shitty cause.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It'll all be sorted by March, Proper. Ding's grabbing his spud gun and is going to single handedly eliminate every last dissident republican whilst singing God Save The Queen. When he's done, he'll repopulate the whole province, as we all know what happens whenever Ding's in town. Women will throw themselves at him in their thousands and by 2040 the whole of Belfast will be full of giant, blond gobshites with a penchant for midweek drinking, caravans and talking absolute fucking bollocks.

In next weeks adventure, Ding sorts out the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, armed with nothing but a BB gun and "good common Yorkshire sense".

That one's easy, nuke the place, tell the yanks and commies to have some practice and get it out of their system...

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/17/2017 at 1:40 AM, Punkape said:

I'll bet your "wife" would fail the Paul Hogan test.........

lol.

lol.

I'll bet you'd fail a basic aptitude test, spacker!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's pictures of her at school with the most georgous of hair styles. 

They were able to sedate the serpents from writhing around for a photo? 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/01/2017 at 9:34 PM, Bubba C said:

Dingaling, forgive me, maybe I didn't make myself clear, but I'm pretty certain there was no right of reply offered to you.  

Kindly take your playground name calling and fuck off. 

Warm regards

Your King, Bubba. 

Right of reply?

Another deluded fuckwith with delusions of adequacy, now fuck of back up Decs' arsehole where you belong.