CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

39 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

...so far he has done exactly that.  He hasn't brought out any leftfield wtf-type policies, just done what he always said he would.

Unless and until he locks up that sour-faced hypercunt Clinton, I refuse to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

• Like 1

Whilst it's still way too early to judge Trump on his promises, its worth noting that the administration have quietly admitted that whilst "the wall" will be built, you won't be able to see it. If there are any lessons to be learnt, Trump needs to stop the knee-jerk twittering and work within the limits of the constitution. He also needs to formulate policies that appeal beyond his core support base as promised in his inaugural speech.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst it's still way too early to judge Trump on his promises, its worth noting that the administration have quietly admitted that whilst "the wall" will be built, you won't be able to see it. If there are any lessons to be learnt, Trump needs to stop the knee-jerk twittering and work within the limits of the constitution. He also needs to formulate policies that appeal beyond his core support base as promised in his inaugural speech.

he has. He didn't lock up Clinton.

as for the twitter shit, it's kind of refreshing to have a politician who says what they think and do it almost immediately rather than delay and obfuscate their answers.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think he should do OK so long as he can keep his ego in check, which is asking a lot of him. I do think all these people over here saying they want him banned from the country are literally just sinking to his own level, though. I think the biggest problem is that he only sees two answers to any problem and considers any kind of compromise a weakness. He's the most naive 70 year old I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt

It makes me laugh how the Liberal Fascists are in such angst over old Donald, they really are pathetic load of tree hugging vegan wankers. If the right went marching about with placards with vile and slanderous slogans they would be rounded up, and the liberals would be calling for the marches to be banned. But it seems ok for the leftie liberal fascists to try to bully fair minded people into their twisted way of thinking. Fucking liberal fascist cunts.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Trump is fulfilling precisely the things he promised, chief of which are building a wall between the US and Mexico and making international travel from Islamic countries deemed a threat to the US more difficult. Whether you agree with his strategies or not, he is carrying out the guarantees made to those who voted him to power.

This is an interesting read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

Here is a quote from the article.

"Between 2015 and 2016, the seven countries listed in the executive order were placed on the list of "countries of special concern" by the Obama administration.which meant that any person who has visited these countries after 1 March 2011 is ineligible for the Visa Waiver Program.

The executive order refers to these countries as "countries designated pursuant to Division O, Title II, Section 203 of the 2016 consolidated Appropriations Act."Additionally, in 2012, additional background checks were imposed on the nationals of Iraq".

If Trump was so concerned about Islamic terrorists entering the U.S.A., why didn't his list of exluded countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan?

Oh yeah, it's because he's as much of a fucking shyster as every other politician ever elected, despite idiots professing that he's different and working for the electorate. If he was, those three countries would not only be on the list, they would be at the top of it. He plays the geo-political game as much as any head of state, and will put oil and political alliances above his principles every time. Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot and I invite them to explain to me why these three countries have been excluded.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This is an interesting read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

Here is a quote from the article.

"Between 2015 and 2016, the seven countries listed in the executive order were placed on the list of "countries of special concern" by the Obama administration.which meant that any person who has visited these countries after 1 March 2011 is ineligible for the Visa Waiver Program.

The executive order refers to these countries as "countries designated pursuant to Division O, Title II, Section 203 of the 2016 consolidated Appropriations Act."Additionally, in 2012, additional background checks were imposed on the nationals of Iraq".

Just what I said before, and two countries have additional immigration restrictions at point of entry, the Iraqis have theirs imposed before leaving home.

But since he's black he can't be racist can he?

Fucking fucktards.

The cunts are whining because they are all muslim countries, yes but that's where the current nutters emanate from.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Just what I said before, and two countries have additional immigration restrictions at point of entry, the Iraqis have theirs imposed before leaving home.

But since he's black he can't be racist can he?

Fucking fucktards.

The cunts are whining because they are all muslim countries, yes but that's where the current nutters emanate from.

Not all Muslim's are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims, scum, lol.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

@decimus

Why did Obama list those 7 countries but not Pakistan etc?

He reckoned "Credible Threat"... So that threat has gone now?

Probably because he is even more of a despicable cunt than Trump. I'm no Obama fan, if anything I hate him more as he has been portrayed as some sort of messiah figure, purely based upon his race and not his actual achievements.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If Trump was so concerned about Islamic terrorists entering the U.S.A., why didn't his list of exluded countries include Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Afghanistan?

Oh yeah, it's because he's as much of a fucking shyster as every other politician ever elected, despite idiots professing that he's different and working for the electorate. If he was, those three countries would not only be on the list, they would be at the top of it. He plays the geo-political game as much as any head of state, and will put oil and political alliances above his principles every time. Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot and I invite them to explain to me why these three countries have been excluded.

Can anyone explain to me why Middle Eastern countries have a ban on anyone from Israel?

Why Kuwait also has a ban on other Middle Eastern countries?

Why Obama banned Iraqi's for a 6 month period back 2011?

Why that slag Clinton wanted to reinforce the Mexican border over 700 mile stretch?

Why is fuck all said about all those things?

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Can anyone explain to me why Middle Eastern countries have a ban on anyone from Israel?

Why that slag Clinton wanted to reinforce the Mexican border over 700 mile stretch?

Because they are all racist init lol

Just now, Snatch said:

Brah!!

Snowflakes are on the run, europe will eventually reject this multicultural experiment, the normal working class man has had enough. Fuck immigrants i do not care a fuck about their sob stories. Housing shortage in the uk, nhs waiting lists through the roof, nhs postcode lottery for treatments for people who have paid in all their lives. It's  about time british people are the top of the list. Immigrants are not welcome, fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Snowflakes are on the run, europe will eventually reject this multicultural experiment, the normal working class man has had enough. Fuck immigrants i do not care a fuck about their sob stories. Housing shortage in the uk, nhs waiting lists through the roof, nhs postcode lottery for treatments for people who have paid in all their lives. It's  about time british people are the top of the list. Immigrants are not welcome, fuck off.

And people will once again no longer need to lock their doors at night, rosie-red cheeked children will play in the streets just like they did in the good old days and life will go back to being just like The Darling Buds Of May.

:rolleyes:

Guest I know that Cunt
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot", typical of the liberal fascist you fucking arrogant prick.

13 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

"Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot", typical of the liberal fascist you fucking arrogant prick.

So why are those three countries not on the list? Or are you claiming that the majority of U.S.A soldiers killed in the past twenty years haven't been at the hand of Afghani and Pakistani militants, or that Saudi Arabia isn't full of Islamic fundamentalists?

20 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

And people will once again no longer need to lock their doors at night, rosie-red cheeked children will play in the streets just like they did in the good old days and life will go back to being just like The Darling Buds Of May.

You really are a blinkered fucking cock aren't you.

25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Glad you're on board rick, what is so bad about the past pre immigration?

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So why are those three countries not on the list? Or are you claiming that the majority of U.S.A soldiers killed in the past twenty years haven't been at the hand of Afghani and Pakistani militants, or that Saudi Arabia isn't full of Islamic fundamentalists?

@I know that Cunt, your darling has also gone off on one like a child on twitter. He is trying to capitalise on the recent disturbance in France at the Louvre, asking America to "Get smart" in reference to throwing his toys out of his pram over his ban being deemed unconstitutional.

Maybe he needs to "Get smart" and add Egypt to his list of banned Islamic countries, as he is so concerned over a planned attack on French soil by an Egyptian. Or will he not add that country due to his own business interests and his cosy relationship with that country's leader?

You really are a stupid cunt if you think Trump is different to any other politician in history, he will sacrifice American security for his own selfish motives. 

Now, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I think this may be imposed by the Israelis themselves, to prevent the small number of Israeli Arabs going to said shitholes for terrorist training and the like. The Jewish majority would not have need to go to these shitholes.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Exactly. The deal Nixon did with the Saudis is extant and Mr Trump certainly won't be changing it. War is war, but business is business. This fucking cunt is cut from the same cloth as the previous 44 cunts that held the office of Commander in Chief.

36 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think this may be imposed by the Israelis themselves, to prevent the small number of Israeli Arabs going to said shitholes for terrorist training and the like. The Jewish majority would not have need to go to these shitholes.

Israel was set up by the winners of WW2 without any of the Arabs being asked if they would mind awfully. Understandably they're still pissed right off with this forced arrangement along with the cuntish way the Israelis go about things, supported unconditionally by the yanks and by default the uk.  

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Probably because he is even more of a despicable cunt than Trump. I'm no Obama fan, if anything I hate him more as he has been portrayed as some sort of messiah figure, purely based upon his race and not his actual achievements.

You fucking cunt.

Have a like.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Oh piss off you stupid cretin. 

Just shout racist and be done with it or come up with something fucking better than that shit, you are such a fucking moron it's more fun to argue with Roops than read your shit.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

No, they have their own shitholes to live in, and they're building more shitholes on someone elses' shithole.

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Israel was set up by the winners of WW2 without any of the Arabs being asked if they would mind awfully. Understandably they're still pissed right off with this forced arrangement along with the cuntish way the Israelis go about things, supported unconditionally by the yanks and by default the uk.  

Bomb Isreal, undemocratic murdering land grabbing racist bastards.