CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Through The Keyhole.

Guest deebom

Through The Keyhole was shit, Lloyd Grossman was shit, celebrity homes were tedious and uninteresting, which was why it was relegated to daytime TV. Now some stupid TV exec has given it to that cunt Keith Melon and it's back on primetime Saturday night telly.

I'm glad I dont watch TV....

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have a friend who met him at a party once. Apparently he's an incredibly boring monotone twat when he's not talking like a spacker. Used to be a doctor.

So did Paul Sinha from ITV's 'The Chase, he gets all the medical questions wrong. This combined with recent experience of NHS Doctors leads me to believe that if you're sick you're better off with google and a drug dealer.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I heard that if you stay awake until 2 am and navigate to one of those obscure Freeview channels you can watch Punkape's show Through the Gloryhole. Tell me now, is this true? 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I have a friend who met him at a party once. Apparently he's an incredibly boring monotone twat when he's not talking like a spacker. Used to be a doctor.

I did work with him in A&E years ago. 

He was once on a holiday flight when a call came over the tannoy asking if their was a Dr on board. He thought "fuck this" and waited hoping that there was another quack on board but no one came forward, so reluctantly he stood up and announced that he was a Dr. Of course everyone thought he was taking the piss and told him that this wasnt a joke and to "fucking sit down". Sheepishly he told them that he was actually a qualified quack. Turned out he had to perform an emergency tracheostomy with a coat hanger and a biro. Which to be quite honest is easy as piss for a nurse let alone a Dr.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was once on a holiday flight when a call came over the tannoy asking if their was a Dr on board. He thought "fuck this" and waited hoping that there was another quack on board but no one came forward, so reluctantly he stood up and announced that he was a Dr. Of course everyone thought he was taking the piss and told him that this wasnt a joke and to "fucking sit down". Sheepishly he told them that he was actually a qualified quack. Turned out he had to perform an emergency tracheostomy with a coat hanger and a biro. Which to be quite honest is easy as piss for a nurse let alone a Dr.

The cunt should have been better prepared, a Swann Morton number 3 is easily concealed, ask any football hooligan.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Turned out he had to perform an emergency tracheostomy with a coat hanger and a biro.

Oddly enough they use a similar technique to make tattoos in prison. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't fucking sleep. You doze off and then get woken up by a fucking nurse jamming a thermometer in your ear. I'm recovering from an op, I ain't got the fucking flu. 

Did the doctor insert a lubricated finger into your bottom, and ask you to cough, to examine for post-operative abnormalities?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can think of better things to do with a coathanger and a biro in his presence...

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

We try not to mention cancer on this site, it's inconsiderate. Especially as poor old Bubba is not in good health. Just saying.

Don't tease!