CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnmaned cunt sets up peado cunt

Guest Snatch

A WOMAN who was sexually exploited by a number of men in Rotherham from the age of 11 and made pregnant when she was 12 has watched as five of her abusers were given jail sentences of up to 20 years yesterday.

shouts from the guilty of ‘Allahu Akbar’ upon hearing their sentences, the fucking savages  

On 01/02/2017 at 11:03 PM, DingTheRioja said:

You're not erring on the side of caution, you're trying to be a cocky cunt and push it as far as you can then when you get banned you'll scream "I dint do anyfink missus, it wasnt me" like a slapped brat caught with his hand in the sweetie jar.

You're not clever, you're too fucking clumsy to be clever.

Shut it, ding. You're easily the worst on here. 

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut it, ding. You're easily the worst on here. 

Coming from you, that hurts.

Oh no it doesn't, it doesn't mean a thing...

You fucking thick cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

A WOMAN who was sexually exploited by a number of men in Rotherham from the age of 11 and made pregnant when she was 12 has watched as five of her abusers were given jail sentences of up to 20 years yesterday.

shouts from the guilty of ‘Allahu Akbar’ upon hearing their sentences, the fucking savages  

Impregnated, Eddie, impregnated. Those savages are probably posher than you.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Because this country didn't have paedophiles until the Muslims moved in, right enough. Whatever those taxi driver cunts got up to is still nothing compared to that white 'indigenous' English Christian uber-nonce Savile. Not like you thick right-wing cunts to airbrush history to lazily suit your bigoted agenda though! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He made you look a right cunt with that, quince, is there any way back for you? 

I don't think so, but if there was, I'd probably trip and break my clumsy cunt neck on the way back. 

• 10 months later...
On 23/01/2017 at 6:42 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a sick fucking world. I have a friend who was abused by her stepdad from age 4, he finally raped her when she was 9, she broke down and told a teacher at school who alerted the police. When they came round and arrested the cunt, my friends mum went berserk at her, smashed a milk bottle over her head and called her a little slut. 2 years later the pervert was released and the mother took him straight back, social services said he couldn't be in the same house as the now 11 year old, so the mother sent her away to live with an aunt. She continued her relationship with the cunt and is still with him 30 years later. Un-fucking-believable but true.

Do you live on the same council estate as these depraved cunts ?

On 23/01/2017 at 6:29 PM, Snatch said:

A women who remains unnamed due to legal reasons has been sent down for 9 years after meeting a peado online through a dating site. This sick cunt wanted to let him rape her 7 year old daughter for £200-£300. What sort of depraved,sick,twisted utter slag of a creature would even think about such a thing? It's beyond words what some cunts will do.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-plotted-paedophile-met-plenty-9677164#rlabs=2 rt$sitewide p$10

Yeah yeah,I now it's the mirror online. Get over yourselves.

This happens all the time all over Africa.....

On 23/01/2017 at 8:47 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

The thought has crossed my mind over the years, and not just mine, her husband wanted to kill the cunt as well but she insisted he be left alone for her mums sake. Personally I think her mum is an equal cunt, but families are strange things sometimes.

I bet you quite fancied the bastard giving you one as well.....

lol.

On 23/01/2017 at 10:54 PM, Gurt said:

You've got the wrong end of the stick...  with your previous employment I thought you were a potential threat to children. You've only got to google 'security guard' or  'bouncersentenced' to see what I mean. But then you knew that already...

Reported for implying Paedo activity.

Guest luke swarm

for the love of you most catholic god, please, please just shut up with this tedious claptrap. I would wish you a good weekend but the best I can wish you is an early death. 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you quite fancied the bastard giving you one as well.....

lol.

Well what is this if it’s not “implied paedo activity”? Which Public School did you attend again?

Presumably it closed down years ago.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well what is this if it’s not “implied paedo activity”? Which Public School did you attend again?

Presumably it closed down years ago.

1. Not if the person is over the age of 16 and has consent.

2. My Public School is thriving and very few have closed over recent years. I’d hardly name my own school on such a grubby website as this with horrible cunts like you pawing through its details

3. You probably wish you could have gone to a good school in order to hold a knife and fork properly.

Lol.

Fuck off . 

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

for the love of you most catholic god, please, please just shut up with this tedious claptrap. I would wish you a good weekend but the best I can wish you is an early death. 

Don’t take the Lord’s name in vain you rotten cunt.

I hope you get leprosy and cholera simultaneously so every time you crap yourself something drops off.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, is it true that you're currently banged up for horrendous noncing offences?

At this point, I think we have to take seriously the consideration that the man behind the Ding username might be dead. 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

At this point, I think we have to take seriously the consideration that the man behind the Ding username might be dead. 

The ideal Christmas gift then.

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

1. Not if the person is over the age of 16 and has consent.

2. My Public School is thriving and very few have closed over recent years. I’d hardly name my own school on such a grubby website as this with horrible cunts like you pawing through its details

3. You probably wish you could have gone to a good school in order to hold a knife and fork properly.

Lol.

Fuck off . 

An “implication” does not require a statement of fact, such as , in this case, the age of the subject. You stated ( not implied ) that the subject desired sex with a convicted paedophile. The implication is obvious, especially as you did not state the age of the subject in your defamation of his character. You should ask one of your lawyer friends at your imaginary golf club. I think the technical term is “bang to rights you dozy cunt.”

53 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

An “implication” does not require a statement of fact, such as , in this case, the age of the subject. You stated ( not implied ) that the subject desired sex with a convicted paedophile. The implication is obvious, especially as you did not state the age of the subject in your defamation of his character. You should ask one of your lawyer friends at your imaginary golf club. I think the technical term is “bang to rights you dozy cunt.”

So pinky has been told no more AIDs references this weekend or a coolering. This obviously doesn't apply to making light of noncing or apply to other stupid fucking wankers here. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The latest airborne menace is unmanned paedophiles. Some idiot will fly one inside Heathrow airspace the day after Christmas and before you know it the Civil Aviation Authority will have banned the whole shazam.