CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BANING LEGAL HIGHS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Does this mean the end of pleasure itself?

They couldn't ban them fast enough to stop you from permanently damaging whatever corner of the brain deals with the retention of written communication skills. In other words you are an illiterate cunt. Legal highs are for people with no mates or who are too pussy contact legit drug dealers. 

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

They couldn't ban them fast enough to stop you from permanently damaging whatever corner of the brain deals with the retention of written communication skills. In other words you are an illiterate cunt. Legal highs are for people with no mates or who are too pussy contact legit drug dealers. 

Shut up, Dan, you fucking bellend.

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Does this mean the end of pleasure itself?

Grow a pair of bollocks, go and see the dirtiest smack head you know (you must have plenty of their numbers stored in your Nokia 3210), score some filthy, disgusting scag, and shove it up your arse. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Grow a pair of bollocks, go and see the dirtiest smack head you know (you must have plenty of their numbers stored in your Nokia 3210), score some filthy, disgusting scag, and shove it up your arse. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

Shouldn't you be on the Cancer thread with Dec & Ape, swapping notes about your terminal sicknesses.

Wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Ape said:

I think you'd be wise to avoid any kind of high, legal or otherwise. You're already a fucking basket case.

Shouldn't you be on the Cancer thread with Dec & Frank, swapping notes about your terminal sicknesses.

Wanker.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shouldn't you be on the Cancer thread with Dec & Ape, swapping notes about your terminal sicknesses.

Wanker.

32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Franker.

30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shouldn't you be on the Cancer thread with Dec & Frank, swapping notes about your terminal sicknesses.

Wanker.

You're all over the shop, Jazz. Put down the crack pipe, sit yourself down in a nice quiet room and take stock of your life. 

If the mere thought of it doesn't push you over the edge, be a dear and forget your login details. 

Guest JackoTC

When this law was passed, several MP's rallied at once (and spoke in the Commons) about Poppers (nitrates) They argued that bandits used it regularly during their bum fun games. It was immediately taken off the "banned" list. I have no doubt that dozens of them were afraid the bent whores and rent boys they regularly bugger may be upset otherwise. 

I'm not kidding either. Its the quickest turnaround in legal history. What a bunch of fucking deviants.

And those MP's are too. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

When this law was passed, several MP's rallied at once (and spoke in the Commons) about Poppers (nitrates) They argued that bandits used it regularly during their bum fun games. It was immediately taken off the "banned" list. I have no doubt that dozens of them were afraid the bent whores and rent boys they regularly bugger may be upset otherwise. 

I'm not kidding either. Its the quickest turnaround in legal history. What a bunch of fucking deviants.

And those MP's are too. 

Are all on poppers.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wanker.

Franker.

Wanker.

You're once, twice, three times a spastic, and I hate you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

And those MP's are too. 

You obviously have excellent knowledge of poppers, Jacksie. Why have you acquired such knowledge about the drug's uses and prohibition, may I ask?

Guest JackoTC
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You obviously have excellent knowledge of poppers, Jacksie. Why have you acquired such knowledge about the drug's uses and prohibition, may I ask?

Less of your filthy insinuations. As it happens, I spent some time getting pissed on a yacht last year, and a couple on MP's happened to drop in. With the wives. Though that means fuck all these days.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're once, twice, three times a spastic, and I hate you.

Shouldn't you be on the Cancer thread with Frank & Ape, swapping notes about your terminal sicknesses.

What You have is terminal. Trust me.