CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harriet Harman blackmailed for sex (WTF!)

Guest Piston

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is it just me that looks at Priti Patel from the neck upwards and thinks that I'd love the stick a length up that but the sight of her slightly spherical, chunky body chokes me right off. It's like someone's created her from some left over 'Guess Who' pieces. What do you think Neil?

53 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is it just me that looks at Priti Patel from the neck upwards and thinks that I'd love the stick a length up that but the sight of her slightly spherical, chunky body chokes me right off. It's like someone's created her from some left over 'Guess Who' pieces. What do you think Neil?

I think she's very Priti! Sorry couldn't resist it.

I'll get me Shalwar kameez 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think she's very Priti! Sorry couldn't resist it.

I'll get me Shalwar kameez 

Fucking lezzie. If you do get lucky, post the video.

17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you bat for both sides ?

lol.

Look, get this in your head; you do not exist so any shit you come out with aimed at me will be totally ignored. You, like your Frank character are dead to me. So, you can come out with all your unimaginative, unoriginal and unfunny bollocks about baked hedgehog and Appleby fayre and me being a lesbian (if I am it's none of your fucking business) as much as you like, because you're dead.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Look, get this in your head; you do not exist so any shit you come out with aimed at me will be totally ignored. You, like your Frank character are dead to me. So, you can come out with all your unimaginative, unoriginal and unfunny bollocks about baked hedgehog and Appleby fayre and me being a lesbian (if I am it's none of your fucking business) as much as you like, because you're dead.

Punker's hasn't got a head.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I’m not dead.

Would you like a recipe for Rook pie ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

I’m not dead.

Nearly the season for Mincer Pies, and I bet you're the Michelen starred expert at those. Phunk off, FuckApe

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

I’m not dead.

My dad speaks of eating rook pie as a lad, many who grew up in the sticks would have done the same.

On a totally different note, I had the misfortune of visiting Cheshire for work earlier this week, more specifically Chester. What a shite hole populated by the ugly and their gutter Northern accents. I noticed your flyers everywhere for £3.60 a hand job-you've put your price up, no doubt you're in high demand with all the homo illegals?

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes please.

How to prepare rooks:

1. Obtain rooks and kill the fuckers. ( Shotgun or stamping )

2. Place a rook on its back ( now dead) and dislocate the leg by twisting it out and away from the main body. This will also tear the skin under the feathers.

Place both thumbs into the tear and start to peel back the skin and feathers towards the head until the breasts are revealed.( a bit like a brothel visit with Peter Sutcliffe ).

Slice down the breastbone, keeping the knife at a slight angle. Gently ease the flesh off as you cut towards the wings

Wipe the breasts clean and they’re ready for the pan or griddle tray....

Methodoise.

Cut all the meat into largish chunks so that it is all the same size.

Say a prayer to the patron saint of rooks ( St Anthony).

Seal off the meat for a few minutes then place in a pan with a hearty gravy and gently simmer for 30 minutes. Add some grated celeriac and carrot half way through and season to taste with plenty of white and black pepper.

Whilst the meat is cooking, line a small greased ovenproof bowl with gay (puff) pastry.

Set the meat aside to cool slightly and then stir in some thick mashed potato.

Fill the pastry-lined bowl by putting the larger pieces of meat at the bottom, then alternate rook, onions and some lambs kidneys.

Put a lid on the pie and crimp the  edges in a faggoty manner until suitably bent and limp-wristed.Sing a  vulgar sea shanty whilst crimping or hum the Blue Danube with undone flies...

Make vent holes in the pie and sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.

Phone your local prostitute ( if alive) to sample pie when ready and give approval...

The pie should either be served with puffs and transgender fruit cakes or with salad and pickles and Dale Winton with an exposed organ. Your local prostitute can wash up after the meal.....

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How to prepare rooks:

1. Obtain rooks and kill the fuckers. ( Shotgun or stamping )

2. Place a rook on its back ( now dead) and dislocate the leg by twisting it out and away from the main body. This will also tear the skin under the feathers.

Place both thumbs into the tear and start to peel back the skin and feathers towards the head until the breasts are revealed.( a bit like a brothel visit with Peter Sutcliffe ).

Slice down the breastbone, keeping the knife at a slight angle. Gently ease the flesh off as you cut towards the wings

Wipe the breasts clean and they’re ready for the pan or griddle tray....

Methodoise.

Cut all the meat into largish chunks so that it is all the same size.

Say a prayer to the patron saint of rooks ( St Anthony).

Seal off the meat for a few minutes then place in a pan with a hearty gravy and gently simmer for 30 minutes. Add some grated celeriac and carrot half way through and season to taste with plenty of white and black pepper.

Whilst the meat is cooking, line a small greased ovenproof bowl with gay (puff) pastry.

Set the meat aside to cool slightly and then stir in some thick mashed potato.

Fill the pastry-lined bowl by putting the larger pieces of meat at the bottom, then alternate rook, onions and some lambs kidneys.

Put a lid on the pie and crimp the  edges in a faggoty manner until suitably bent and limp-wristed.Sing a  vulgar sea shanty whilst crimping or hum the Blue Danube with undone flies...

Make vent holes in the pie and sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.

Phone your local prostitute ( if alive) to sample pie when ready and give approval...

The pie should either be served with puffs and transgender fruit cakes or with salad and pickles and Dale Winton with an exposed organ. Your local prostitute can wash up after the meal.....

lol.

Fuck off.

You really take being a complete fucking wanker very seriously, don’t you?

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1