CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake

Guest Welsh_cunt

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why do you keep referencing man-flu? It's weird.  Stop making mistakes and people won't point them out, for example you keep capitalising the word "cunt". I'm just trying to figure out if you're actually a spacker or not and I have to say the evidence is stacking up against you.

Please let me know if you're just physically disabled and having trouble holding your novelty giant Crayola sized touch pad to text stylus  between your little stumps. I'm sure people will find a way to accommodate.

My money's on 'spacker'

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why do you keep referencing man-flu? It's weird.  Stop making mistakes and people won't point them out, for example you keep capitalising the word "cunt". I'm just trying to figure out if you're actually a spacker or not and I have to say the evidence is stacking up against you.

Please let me know if you're just physically disabled and having trouble holding your novelty giant Crayola sized touch pad to text stylus  between your little stumps. I'm sure people will find a way to accommodate.

A man with flu...yeah I agree, very weird?? Fuck i've only been on here an hour and i'm picking up your illiteracy. So long as I don't get as boring as you i'll take that. As to referencing me as physically disabled, if that makes you feel superior then just go with it. I don't like to see people portraying drabness AND inferior qualities.

6 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

A man with flu...yeah I agree, very weird?? Fuck i've only been on here an hour and i'm picking up your illiteracy. So long as I don't get as boring as you i'll take that. As to referencing me as physically disabled, if that makes you feel superior then just go with it. I don't like to see people portraying drabness AND inferior qualities.

How does the flu make you bad at typing? Are you sure it isn't Parkinson's? Been near any DeLoreans lately?

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How does the flu make you bad at typing? Are you sure it isn't Parkinson's? Been near any DeLoreans lately?

Who said the flu makes you bad at typing? And how does Parkinson's cause bad typing? Keep up cunt.

4 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Who said the flu makes you bad at typing? And how does Parkinson's cause bad typing? Keep up cunt.

Well, if it's not flu, and it's not Parkinson's  then we'll just put it down to you being a semi-literate twat. This in itself may not be the worst thing in the world, but perhaps you should not choose to display your inadequacies so publicly. Hopefully your imminent demise may put an end to this embarrassing fiasco. 

2 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

As if he hasn't had enough attention already, he decides to blast into orbit once again. Probably got marriage issues or he's a quorn eating attention seeking Cunt.

Something must be wrong with him. Why in the name of God would you want to go back up and spend months in a fucking space station? I spent 6 weeks in a police cell and that sent me round the bend. 

2 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

As if he hasn't had enough attention already, he decides to blast into orbit once again. Probably got marriage issues or he's a quorn eating attention seeking Cunt.

I wish that you were stone cold dead under a slag heap, you cretinous, choir singing cunt.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Something must be wrong with him. Why in the name of God would you want to go back up and spend months in a fucking space station? I spent 6 weeks in a police cell and that sent me round the bend. 

I reckon he's become addicted to zero-gravity wanks. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
19 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well, if it's not flu, and it's not Parkinson's  then we'll just put it down to you being a semi-literate twat. This in itself may not be the worst thing in the world, but perhaps you should not choose to display your inadequacies so publicly. Hopefully your imminent demise may put an end to this embarrassing fiasco. 

Perhaps you've just got a sensitivity issue concerning typos? I don't mind sharing a few typos with a cunt like you. I'll take semi-literate though, although I suspect you meant semi-illiterate. Anyway, you keep picking away at members' typos and i'll keep discussing the real issues with you cunts.

Guest Welsh_cunt
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wish that you were stone cold dead under a slag heap, you cretinous, choir singing cunt.

And where the fuck did you come from Decimus you fellow sheep shagger. More sheep meat in Norfolk than down this way I reckon. Have you tried one at the edge of a cliff so they keep pushing back into you?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Odd, only Nocti hit on it, yet it so desperately needs stating; a new fucking illiterate wank stain shows up, acting hard and rather familiar, I might add....

To the newbie, I say this...

KILL YOURSELF!  

5 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

And where the fuck did you come from Decimus you fellow sheep shagger. More sheep meat in Norfolk than down this way I reckon. Have you tried one at the edge of a cliff so they keep pushing back into you?

Oh dear, you've got it all wrong. There's no coming back from a start like this. Your dealing with some of the biggest cunts ever shat into existence with well drilled routines for dealing with your types-18 year olds who can't spell or work out how to use spell checker. I hope this is the last we hear from you and your infantile gibberish. Might I be the first to suggest the tried and tested bleach drinking method. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Perhaps you've just got a sensitivity issue concerning typos? I don't mind sharing a few typos with a cunt like you. I'll take semi-literate though, although I suspect you meant semi-illiterate. Anyway, you keep picking away at members' typos and i'll keep discussing the real issues with you cunts.

If there was ever a case for eugenics, this is it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Sicko. I do that with my missus, though a hoover instead of a cliff. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Sounds like Mrs WC rolled over in her sleep, er... causing an unstable slag heap to collapse on their dung-walled abode.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi WC, and welcome. Fuck off. This isn't utterly woeful, but it is not wonderful. You could go either way from here- full on spasticity, or greatness. Tread carefully. Fuck off.

Fuck off would have done nicely