CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SYRIAN ORPHANS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is he white? If so the common opinion would be "Fuck him".

Yeah hes white. I do think OHMS doesnt stand for ON HER MAJESTYS SERVICE.

More like. ONLY HINDUS MUSLIMS AND SIKHS

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Statistics are all well and good but two things seem obvious,1 that there are different stats from different websites and 2 whatever the number,no cunt is actually doing anything to stop the poverty,wars etc etc.

So stick your stats up your collective arseholes.

Hmm, welcome to brutal political realism Snatch. What's the answer?

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

These numbers relate primarily to British citizens, not non-British, and as I mentioned elsewhere you conveniently omitted the initial statistic that 75% (53,150) of children looked after on 31st March 2016 were white. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a big racist.

Ah, but this thread is about FOREIGN orphans, or have you missed that?  There is little point in this instance to mention 'white' plus, many foreigners here are not British Citizens before they are made so once they arrive.Think what you like, you are not one to agree, but if it walks and talks like a cunt, then it probably is one.

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ah, but this thread is about FOREIGN orphans, or have you missed that?  There is little point in this instance to mention 'white' plus, many foreigners here are not British Citizens before they are made so once they arrive.Think what you like, you are not one to agree, but if it walks and talks like a cunt, then it probably is one.

So, it's about FOREIGN orphans but you're quoting statistics about British ones, and deliberately omitting the white ones? In that case, no, I don't think I've missed anything at all.

Guest nobgobbler
On 10/02/2017 at 11:05 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Ahh, my aching heart bleeds for these poor little Darlings. Like fuck it does.

Since early this week the government have been stepping up their propaganda about the plight of Syrian orphans and our moral duty to have them over here. The numbers have fluctuated from an envisaged 120,000 to 8,000 and now 350, all of which will cost us £50,000 per kid per year. That's a fucking lottery win compared to Child Benefit for our own kids. I watched footage last night of one of the greasy-oiks being interviewed and he went on to say that: "I have no family here. I must go to England"  Too fucking right he doesn't, for they are already here! Further footage from the Tory Circus, showed black & white 8mm film of the Holocaust, showing kids being march to the gas chambers, with the voice over comparing the Syrian kids plight to that of the German Jews... "We have a moral duty to have these children" suggested cunt-brain Billy Bragg last night and the vast majority of his audience agreed with the cunt.

Following WWII this country bankrupted itself by assisting Germany to rebuild and to regroup, and though I don't know as to fuck-why, the excuse was that we were responsible. And so if that be the case, then the Syrian's themselves are responsible for their own so-called "unaccompanied" brats. We don't want the fuckers over here growing up to bomb the fuck out of us at every given opportunity. No. We have too many of our own kids struggling to survive and having to live on food-bank hand-outs etc. Where's the 50k per year for them?

Radio today said funding has been stopped for our parks so they're ripping down our children's playgrounds as the local councils can't afford to maintain them and as a result these sites have become neglected, and are filling up with rubbish and rats. Jolly old England eh? Funny how funding can always be found for foreigners though. Makes me fucking sick. 

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, welcome to brutal political realism Snatch. What's the answer?

If I knew that I would suggest it but like everyone else here I don't know.

The only thing the politicians can learn from here is the answer to Brexit,seems there are some cunts here who know what's going to happen in the future.

17 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Radio today said funding has been stopped for our parks so they're ripping down our children's playgrounds as the local councils can't afford to maintain them and as a result these sites have become neglected, and are filling up with rubbish and rats. Jolly old England eh? Funny how funding can always be found for foreigners though. Makes me fucking sick. 

And you think the same isn't happening all over Europe?

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So, it's about FOREIGN orphans but you're quoting statistics about British ones, and deliberately omitting the white ones? In that case, no, I don't think I've missed anything at all.

Your statistics are based upon British Citizens be they coloured or white, however the Syrian Orphans are not British Citizens. I would argue this thread even if we were going to allow WHITE RUSSIAN ORPHANS, or whoever.

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

My point exactly, and playgrounds are the last of our worries as more and more facilities get closed down due to lack of funds. If there's a lack of funds, then how can we possibly afford foreign orphans to come here? We cannot and so we should not. SNATCH, mentions Europe, and it is true that we are not alone in having to bail these kids out . Let Australia have them.

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your statistics are based upon British Citizens be they coloured or white, however the Syrian Orphans are not British Citizens. I would argue this thread even if we were going to allow WHITE RUSSIAN ORPHANS, or whoever.

Yes, but you see, they're not MY statistics. They're all yours (except perhaps, on a technicality, the omitted one about ethnic whites.)

Jya43vd.png

I'll give you a piece of free advice. However genuine your intentions, you should probably avoid the Oxford Union Thursday night debates. You're not very good at it.

37 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Throw in the money they piss away on multi-lingual street signs and free needles for junkies and it's no wonder there's nothing left. Fucking Wales!

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Instead of housing children with beards, why not start housing some of our own poor twats who end up sitting with a dirty quilt and a few carrier bags in shop doorways.

Theres a guy opposite James St station in liverpool about 60 years old, served in the Falklands sleeps in a doorway, with shitloads of carrier bags, cant even get a hostel off the twats at the council.

I've seen him, I gave him a tenner once, he looked up at me and said, "muchos gracias señor.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta

During all the Bosnia bollocks a decade or so ago, Liverpool council decided to house shitloads of refugees by renovating tower blocks at the cost of millions on Scotland Road. Today, the same blocks are being ripped down and 2 storey flats and shops being made. Pity when our own homeless need a home, they are just tossed aside for some immigrant twats.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, but you see, they're not MY statistics. They're all yours (except perhaps, on a technicality, the omitted one about ethnic whites.)

Jya43vd.png

I'll give you a piece of free advice. However genuine your intentions, you should probably avoid the Oxford Union Thursday night debates. You're not very good at it.

Thanks for sparing me the trouble of substantiating the stats. You still fail to see though, that this thread and my reason for it was not to take-on the entire population of orphans here, but only to shed some light upon those from other lands, who may well be British Citizens NOW but perhaps were not until they got here. Hey, Baws, this is not about Checkmate or anything else like it, but I stick to my original argument with this.

P.S. I do Taxidermy most Thursday nights, and guess what, I'm pretty good at it. And before some smart arse pipes in, I only stuff dead animals. Stuffing live ones is cruel and I'll have no part of it.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen him, I gave him a tenner once, he looked up at me and said, "muchos gracias señor.

Puede usted ahorrarme un tenner por favour?

Guest Mingeeta
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have been good to me since I got on this site, but what that guy done in his time in the Falklands is worth more than a joke or being forced to sleep in a doorway. The point is, our government will spend shitloads on housing immigrants but not one of our homeless who were born here, and in this poor guy in questions situation, tossed him aside

5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

You have been good to me since I got on this site, but what that guy done in his time in the Falklands is worth more than a joke or being forced to sleep in a doorway. The point is, our government will spend shitloads on housing immigrants but not one of our homeless who were born here, and in this poor guy in questions situation, tossed him aside

Granted, but trying to make a serious moral point on this site is a waste of time and intelligence. Saying that I do agree with you though, and if you trawl through the archives you'll see that my occasional right wing anti-immigration rants are fucking legendary and worthy of a top billing at the Nuremberg rally. I meant no disrespect to the gentleman you spoke of but you're preaching to the converted and if you think about the joke I made you'll see it was an ironic way of endorsing your own sentiments on the subject.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ok we get it now, you wouldn't help innocent children who through no fault of their own are living in appalling conditions, vulnerable to horrible exploitation and have witnessed death. Let's hope that if and when you're in a position of need, those same morals aren't extended to you.

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't got a clue what you just said, you strange individual.

I asked if you could spare me a tenner, seeing as you dish them out. Actually make that £20 as I'm homeless tomorrow. I'm Spanish you see.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok we get it now, you wouldn't help innocent children who through no fault of their own are living in appalling conditions, vulnerable to horrible exploitation and have witnessed death. Let's hope that if and when you're in a position of need, those same morals aren't extended to you.

You're correct for once, and yet you still make me laugh... What have YOU don't to help the fuckers? Jack, that's what. You prattle on and on like a Quincy, whilst the kids that YOU care about still live in their own squalor. How do you sleep at night? Morally?