CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some shit drama about Shannon Mathews.

Guest deebom

1 hour ago, Manky said:

All regulations are advisory for cyclists except Rule 1 which says "Every motorist is a cunt and must be treated like one" The 3 most famous cyclists in the UK, Boris, me and some bloke called Bradley all agree with this.

I feel greatly aggrieved to have tarred you with the wrong brush Mank. I may well disagree with virtually all that spews from you spunk encrusted lips, but here, as a fellow push bike rider you're spot on. All motorists who even dare to overtake a cyclist must legally be obliged to pay them a fiver for the privilege and offer to suck them off. It's an unknown fact that in the FoD where I commute, all trade vans and most cars are fitted with a radar system allowing their highly inbred drivers to overtake me on a blind corner on the brow of a hill whilst rolling a fag and posting gay sex videos to their cunt bricky mates on their phones. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I feel greatly aggrieved to have tarred you with the wrong brush Mank. I may well disagree with virtually all that spews from you spunk encrusted lips, but here, as a fellow push bike rider you're spot on. All motorists who even dare to overtake a cyclist must legally be obliged to pay them a fiver for the privilege and offer to suck them off. It's an unknown fact that in the FoD where I commute, all trade vans and most cars are fitted with a radar system allowing their highly inbred drivers to overtake me on a blind corner on the brow of a hill whilst rolling a fag and posting gay sex videos to their cunt bricky mates on their phones. 

I assume FoD is The Forest of Dean, that well known gay dogging site at the shit end of the country. The reason I got a bike is so that car/van drivers would think I was a total cunt. This preconception of theirs then gives me free rein to behave like a complete cunt. That, in the words of someone clever once, is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Currently my war is with cars and vans. The campaign is going well.  The next phase is the extension of hostilities to HGV's and buses  then finally on to InterCity 125's and Airbus A300's.

A boon to cyclists are the green safety zones at junctions. Take residence slap in the middle of one having weaved in and out of the traffic to get there. When the lights change, cycle leisurely across the junction still in the middle of the road ensuring at least 5 extra cars fail to cross the junction before the lights change again.   Fuck them.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 18/02/2017 at 4:30 PM, Manky said:

I assume FoD is The Forest of Dean, that well known gay dogging site at the shit end of the country. The reason I got a bike is so that car/van drivers would think I was a total cunt. This preconception of theirs then gives me free rein to behave like a complete cunt. That, in the words of someone clever once, is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Currently my war is with cars and vans. The campaign is going well.  The next phase is the extension of hostilities to HGV's and buses  then finally on to InterCity 125's and Airbus A300's.

A boon to cyclists are the green safety zones at junctions. Take residence slap in the middle of one having weaved in and out of the traffic to get there. When the lights change, cycle leisurely across the junction still in the middle of the road ensuring at least 5 extra cars fail to cross the junction before the lights change again.   Fuck them.

What is the cause of this extreme paranoia, did you lose you driving license through some total idiocy like drink driving, or where you born a twat? I think the latter.

BTW, I find the reference to "the shit end of the country" coming from a cunt from fucking moss side quite remarkable.

On 18/02/2017 at 0:35 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Also, motorbikes are for fucking losers. Middle aged men pretending they are hard for riding around on some hideous piece of shit with some faggy name like 'Fatboy' or 'Chopper'. A bunch of try-hard Walter Mitty cunts who want to pretend they are outlaws on the weekend but do a shit office job the rest of the time. Genuinely successful people don't ride around on shitty motorbikes with 'screaming pipes' and chrome everywhere. Only losers who were rejected too many times by women decide to try and cultivate this pathetic road pirate image. 

I think I'm warming to you, daniel. I dare you to ask IKTC about his fake bikes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

What is the cause of this extreme paranoia, did you lose you driving license through some total idiocy like drink driving, or where you born a twat? I think the latter.

BTW, I find the reference to "the shit end of the country" coming from a cunt from fucking moss side quite remarkable.

Longsight is quite refined you oik.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I think I'm warming to you, daniel. I dare you to ask IKTC about his fake bikes. 

I'm too busy getting a kick out of that cunt with the fake watches in that other thread.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Really? And which fake watches would they be?

Your ones, you fucking poof. I don't know what is worse: the fact that they look like the sort of thing Liberace would wear or the fact that you bought them from a Somalian on the beach the last time you were on holiday in Costa Del Shithole. 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Your ones, you fucking poof. I don't know what is worse: the fact that they look like the sort of thing Liberace would wear or the fact that you bought them from a Somalian on the beach the last time you were on holiday in Costa Del Shithole. 

Since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and clearly know nothing about watches, it's probably best you finish your daily bottle of whisky and pass out. Drink, sleep, repeat. Drink, sleep, repeat.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and clearly know nothing about watches...

I know enough about watches to know that yours are the sort of vulgar garbage bought and paraded by the nouveau riche. The sort of thing rich electricians and parochial freemasons wear down the golf course to impress their similarly upward-scrabbling mates. The sort of tacky watch that says "I still technically own half an unbuilt villa in the Algarve".

Money doesn't buy class, you fucking pleb. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I know enough about watches to know that yours are the sort of vulgar garbage bought and paraded by the nouveau riche. The sort of thing rich electricians and parochial freemasons wear down the golf course to impress their similarly upward-scrabbling mates. The sort of tacky watch that says "I still technically own half an unbuilt villa Algarve".

Drink, sleep, repeat.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

Drink, sleep, repeat.

Whereas a couple of faggy watches would brighten up my life immeasurably, which explains why you are such a brilliantly well adjusted individual. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

If you keep on like this you'll be getting likes from Eddie too! 

That's the plan. I seeded in some whining lefty bollocks last week to get Decimus off my back. Worked too, as the cunt seemed genuinely worried about me for about two minutes. 

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I know enough about watches to know that yours are the sort of vulgar garbage bought and paraded by the nouveau riche. The sort of thing rich electricians and parochial freemasons wear down the golf course to impress their similarly upward-scrabbling mates. The sort of tacky watch that says "I still technically own half an unbuilt villa in the Algarve".

Dan, are you from Oban? Fucking cunt.

17 hours ago, Ape said:

Since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and clearly know nothing about watches, it's probably best you finish your daily bottle of whisky and pass out. Drink, sleep, repeat. Drink, sleep, repeat.

Lol, was you testing Dan as well?

Guest I know that Cunt
21 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

He killed you there Apeshit. You're fucked mmmwwhahahahahahahaaaarr

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Yes indeed .. they've done it up you know .. gentrified and all that. It's now known as the Camden Town of the South M/c.A6

Longsight was once the home of good honest train drivers .. the sort of folk that Manky would have bowed down and doffed his cloth cap to. Punker's would sat outside the gate offering to polish their shoes and run errands for them.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 2/20/2017 at 8:13 AM, Decimus said:

Dan, are you from Oban? Fucking cunt.

C
And you shall have a fishy

Dm7         G7
on a little dishy,

C                           Dm7
You shall have a fishy

Dm7         F       G7       F
When the boat comes in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 February 2017 at 9:34 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Spot on, Deebs.  By watching anything produced about this cunt means you are depraved enough to see "her side" which is purely and simply, spackery at it's top shelf best.  If they want to make a programme about her that will be widely viewed, how about a public broadcast of her being beaten and set on fire?  

At least the little lass wasn't physically harmed, except of course for the drugging.  

Mrs Pecker decided than we'd watch part 2 of this the other night on I player. 

I heartily concur there needs to be a 3rd episode of her on fire whilst being beaten with pick axe handles. Why not do the rest of these thick as fuck, work shy, council house dwelling scum at the same time. At the very least they should not be allowed the breed

On 14/02/2017 at 9:05 PM, deebom said:

Why and how the fuck is this shit entertainment? Everything about this case was a fucking tragedy, it's not entertaining in the fucking least.

But I suppose the masses must have their titilation.

Fuck Television, if you watch it you're a twat.

Edit.

Is there a similar drama about the Mcannes? Didn't think so...

Was Shannon Matthews played by Eddie Murphy or Dinah Patel by any chance on the BBC ?   Or did they delve into even more absurd casting by having a young girl played by say Lenny Henry.

see my cunt nom for Dan Snows 1066 programme you will get the drift.