CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a Barbour

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Execute him. Off with his head. Ignite his curlies! Make an example of him. 

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure you've had a pop at gypsies as well. 

No I have the utmost respect for our vagrant and travelling communities. 

Închide-o vrăjitoare

10 hours ago, Noakes said:

I replaced a load of unimportant text with blah blah and rhubarb to show it was irrelevant text. So really you are being too picky on some things and not enough on others.

You won't let us use words that you conceive to be racist, no matter what the context, yet I am allowed to slag off poor people, rich people, disabled people, gravely ill people, homosexuals and punkape without many interventions???????

Well, we've gone through this before about our approach to moderation...however, if you think the site should go into full snowflake mode and pander to the entire social justice spectrum then please say so. We intervene in areas that risks site closure and, based on previous experience, avoid subjects that causes inter-member meltdowns which are more trouble than its worth. The real issue here is that you are more precious than you let on and you have the hump 'cos your unoriginal quote altering was not digitally immortalised.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, we've gone through this before about our approach to moderation...however, if you think the site should go into full snowflake mode and pander to the entire social justice spectrum then please say so. We intervene in areas that risks site closure and, based on previous experience, avoid subjects that causes inter-member meltdowns which are more trouble than its worth. The real issue here is that you are more precious than you let on and you have the hump 'cos your unoriginal quote altering was not digitally immortalised.

It's mostly because he's a precious,screaming nancy boy....

lol.

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

love your avatar Punkly. It looks like Gary Bushell but he's too vast a cunt to fit in a photo

Punky tried to use a picture of himself, but it suffered the same issue as Gary Bushell. Luckily, one of his almost inconceivably gay mates stepped in for him, who happens to look as if he has bee DNA in him.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck about anything as anything I have posted is trash talk and you removed punkapes rambling shite queer crap not mine, so in the end  your ridiculous amateur psychology is as full of holes as frankape's boat.

I am not precious I am priceless.

45 minutes ago, Noakes said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck about anything as anything I have posted is trash talk and you removed punkapes rambling shite queer crap not mine, so in the end  your ridiculous amateur psychology is as full of holes as frankape's boat.

Erm...colour me pedantic but it was you who replaced Punkape's gay-centric piss-take against you when dealing with his quote. His original statement remains. Cod psychology aside, you do seem to be jumping up and down a lot for someone who doesn't give a "flying fuck"!

48 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Most of what you post trys to inveigle me with homosexual depravity.Your knowledge of such sordid goings on,along with others on here,signals a truer position as an avid participant.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most of what you post trys to inveigle me with homosexual depravity.Your knowledge of such sordid goings on,along with others on here,signals a truer position as an avid participant.

Because you stupid pratt you are constantly blithering about other people's sexual habits as if you are repressed and well in the closet. Don't dish it out if you cannot take it father's favourite altar boy.

Guest Alfie Noakes
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Erm...colour me pedantic but it was you who replaced Punkape's gay-centric piss-take against you when dealing with his quote. His original statement remains. Cod psychology aside, you do seem to be jumping up and down a lot for someone who doesn't give a "flying fuck"!

If the original statement remains then why change mine? I did not change the context.

I would love to tell you what I (the man behnd the mask) think of your moderation efforts, but as I have witnessed many coolerings for taking a different stance to you I feel my hands are somewhat tied. 

After all Alfie Noakes on here is as real as mermaids, fairies (not that kind punkape), bigfoot and the loch Ness monster, so no I (the man behind the avatar) really don't give a flying fuck.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

QOUTE UN FUCKING ALTERED OK?

So what if I did have any so called depraved habits? They are only depraved in your filthy perverted little mnd as you never get anything from men or women, you are a child in a man's body, a hideous creation of spoiled DNA. An insult to nature itself.

3 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Because you stupid pratt you are constantly blithering about other people's sexual habits as if you are repressed and well in the closet. Don't dish it out if you cannot take it father's favourite altar boy.

There you go again.

You need to take more notice of our excellent and fair moderators.They appear to have slapped you down nicely as well.

lol

Do as you're told or you'll be fucked off.

Is Kamal joining you this weekend?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There you go again.

You need to take more notice of our excellent and fair moderators.They appear to have slapped you down nicely as well.

lol

Do as you're told or you'll be fucked off.

Is Kamal joining you this weekend?

See you are doing it again. You are asking queer questions, due to your fascination with homosexual practices. You felching fairy.

NEVER tell me what to do again you are nothing, a brown nosing nobody, a tiny fish in a sea full of sharks.

4 minutes ago, Noakes said:

QOUTE UN FUCKING ALTERED OK?

So what if I did have any so called depraved habits? They are only depraved in your filthy perverted little mnd as you never get anything from men or women, you are a child in a man's body, a hideous creation of spoiled DNA. An insult to nature itself.

You are depraved and deprived.

Your glaring lack of Christian faith and its ethos neuters fulfilment in life. 

You are fast approaching the point where you may be beyond salvation or any hope.

12 minutes ago, Noakes said:

See you are doing it again. You are asking queer questions, due to your fascination with homosexual practices. You felching fairy.

NEVER tell me what to do again you are nothing, a brown nosing nobody, a tiny fish in a sea full of sharks.

I thought you'd rise above this churlish name-calling, alf. It's quite childish tactics after roops and pinky used you to wipe the floor with. 

Ouch. 

• Like 1