CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feminism goes tits up (for grabs...not)

Guest Piston

Guest Piston
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fine.

I'm perfectly happy with you being a strong and independant woman, and if you want to get your tits out thats fine as well.  If you don't, that's fine as well, it's the stupid twats who tell a(nother) woman what they can and cannot do, those ones can fuck right off! 

I bet they didnt campaign to stop Woody Harrelson or Beckham doing their photoshoots, and as for that shitty diet coke ad....

PS @Piston where's her nuddie shots you useless cunt?

PPS Your bum looks fine from here.

re PS: In my sock drawer, of course and only brought out for er special occasions.

re PPS Gee thanks, dearie. Punkape will be well envious.

39 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Modern day feminists seem to be a mix of raving lezzas and weak willed daft cunts who allow themselves to be led by po-faced angry cunts who think they're better than men. They all have one thing in common, they all use discrimination to plough their way into top jobs which they're not necessarily competent at. Didn't one of em burn her own tits off recently? What a stupid cunt. 

Burned her own tits off? Roops didn't mention that to us. Hope she's ok. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Just looked at the Vanity Fair piece in the name of, er, research, honest....

...anyway.. there is only one photo where you can see anything of her body, you see her shoulders twice, and her ankles once (racy!!).  The bloke in the pictures with her has his tits out in most of them, and shows vastly more of him than we see of her.

We see more of her on the red carpet...

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Burned her own tits off? Roops didn't mention that to us. Hope she's ok. 

Can't say I've ever sympathised with the militant "all men are rapists" feminist tendency for the selfish reason that I don't particularly feel oppressed. Women-only short-lists and Harman's Pink Bus are not only embarrassing to my gender but also patronising.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can't say I've ever sympathised with the militant "all men are rapists" feminist tendency for the selfish reason that I don't particularly feel oppressed. Women-only short-lists and Harman's Pink Bus are not only embarrassing to my gender but also patronising.

There's a video doing the rounds on YouTube taken by a motor cyclist's cam. Two silver tongued hussars in a white van start the old "awright dahling" shout to a female cyclist. They were utter scumbags one saying "time if the month sweetheart is it?" because she objected to their bullshit at the traffic lights. The van races off and she catches up with it when it parks up, and rips the wing mirror off and races off. The motorcyclist shouts out "You deserved that you scum". Fucking brilliant. Well worth the criminal damage charge. 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Remember Sheila's Wheels? Can you even imagine the uproar if it had been Shaun's Wheels? The world would have shook under the soles of a trillion Doc Martin's marching their way to every capital city in western civilization to protest.

The skies would become dark from the smoke of a million burning bras and the streets thick with the smell of BO and bad fish.

And all of the sane people, both male and female, would once again be left shaking their heads and discussing the fact that the only thing modern day feminists are under represented in is the autism spectrum.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Remember Sheila's Wheels? Can you even imagine the uproar if it had been Shaun's Wheels? The world would have shook under the soles of a trillion Doc Martin's marching their way to every capital city in western civilization to protest.

The skies would become dark from the smoke of a million burning bras and the streets thick with the smell of BO and bad fish.

And all of the sane people, both male and female, would once again be left shaking their heads and discussing the fact that the only thing modern day feminists are under represented in is the autism spectrum.

Living outside an airbase in a tent for years isn't autistic? 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a video doing the rounds on YouTube taken by a motor cyclist's cam. Two silver tongued hussars in a white van start the old "awright dahling" shout to a female cyclist. They were utter scumbags one saying "time if the month sweetheart is it?" because she objected to their bullshit at the traffic lights. The van races off and she catches up with it when it parks up, and rips the wing mirror off and races off. The motorcyclist shouts out "You deserved that you scum". Fucking brilliant. Well worth the criminal damage charge. 

Fat cowardly cunts in vans who only say such things because they're in a vehicle with a mate deserve everything they get. Besides they were obviously wrong about her attractiveness anyway if she ripped a wing mirror off the side of a transit. She must have been built like Schwarzenegger.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This was recently outed as a publicity stunt. The people owning the rights to the video have suddenly fell silent among statements from people who witnessed it, saying the woman was taking directions from a man, who was then spotted talking to the guys in the van, and in a stunning coiincidence, the person riding the bike and taking the video too. Shame, because it felt like a perfect example of instant karma, but upon re-watching since it has been outed, it does all seem very scripted, and that wing mirror comes off a little easy, too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

F

Frank is a feminist. He's mad at Gyps for not wearing her empowering burka.

Frank is a bucket of soiled tampons and semi liquid shit.  

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Scummy fucking whore.

Totally sussed you out now.

Only thing comes out of you cakehole is shit, only thing goes in is the nearest cock.

Get a life you fucking disgusting tick turd.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Frank is a landmine buried in a South African field that a little brown kid is about to step on.

Unfair comparison to perfectly useful killing devices.  They at least have a purpose to exist.  Frank is toxic waste that has no known safe method of disposal.  

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Modern day feminists seem to be a mix of raving lezzas and weak willed daft cunts who allow themselves to be led by po-faced angry cunts who think they're better than men. They all have one thing in common, they all use discrimination to plough their way into top jobs which they're not necessarily competent at. Didn't one of em burn her own tits off recently? What a stupid cunt. 

Why is it that these man hating lezzas mostly have short hair,dodgy tattoos and look like the men they despise. Sounds like cock envy to me. Either because they can't get any or don't have one.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Like wise the adds for cold medicine that shows mum doing the shopping, sorting the kids, going to work and splitting the atom whilst feeling poorly and when old dad gets crook he has to take a day off and act like a pathetic cunt.