CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bon Appetit

colonelkurtz

On the other hand, could you imagine the fucking outrage if Good Food Magazine featured a beautiful street-food style Malaysian curry with authentic spices, only to have a knife and fork popping out of the top?

If ever there was a case for the media stooping so low as to just get clicks from people arguing, it's this article. A 24 carat solid bar of shit.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Ffs,the world is going fucking mad.

"I think microaggressions in social media are reflective of food media as a whole in that appropriation," Noche tells BBC Trending, "These microaggressions can be as simple as a lack of research."

What in the name of flying fuckery is this this bullshit about? I don't care for her opinion. If I like it I'll eat it,if not I won't. If the rice has suffered bullying at the hands of microagressors that's not my problem. 

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Ffs,the world is going fucking mad.

"I think microaggressions in social media are reflective of food media as a whole in that appropriation," Noche tells BBC Trending, "These microaggressions can be as simple as a lack of research."

What in the name of flying fuckery is this this bullshit about? I don't care for her opinion. If I like it I'll eat it,if not I won't. If the rice has suffered bullying at the hands of microagressors that's not my problem. 

Technically even mentioning rice could be a microagression. I'm sure some cunt somewhere would have found it racist and hurtful. Especially if you're a white guy.

Seriously though, this article is having a go at bloggers. Fucking bloggers!

I assume every Japanese food blogger who might refer to a certain English snack knows the difference between batches, baps, buns, barncakes, cobs, stotties, etc, lest they have their shit fed back to them with whatever culinary utensil isn't too racist these days.

Aren't there more important things to get fucked off about? Stupid fucking cunts. 

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Technically even mentioning rice could be a microagression. I'm sure some cunt somewhere would have found it racist and hurtful. Especially if you're a white guy.

Want to know what's in my wok? Pubic rice from around my cock...

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt

There's always some soft liberal twat determined to be offended by just about anything so they can bang their "racist" drum. One thing is for certain, you can bet the fucking liberal BBC will be all over it if someone thinks there's a racist angle. Cunts.

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

There's always some soft liberal twat determined to be offended by just about anything so they can bang their "racist" drum. One thing is for certain, you can bet the fucking liberal BBC will be all over it if someone thinks there's a racist angle. Cunts.

You're not fucking wrong there, and if they can't find anything racist they'll drag the bottom of the gay barrel instead.. Here's one of their other "Trending" stories today...

Grandfather comes out as gay, aged 95

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I try and harmonise my food by making things like a black pudding sandwich.

Ebony and ivory, fit together in perfect harmony, dee dum, dee dum,.......

Who gives a fuck. It all comes out brown in the end.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're not fucking wrong there, and if they can't find anything racist they'll drag the bottom of the gay barrel instead.. Here's one of their other "Trending" stories today...

I never realised that golf playing Walter from Cheshire was that old.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Impossible. He would have died of AIDS years ago. Unless he turned bummer very recently. No doubt Punkape would enjoy ploughing through his dangleberries which probably hang to his ankles

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39142260

If the date was 1 April this cuntery would raise a titter or two . However , a read of just the first few lines confirm that the lunatics have well and truly taken over.

If the foodie media was indeed racist, somebody would have kicked the living fuck out of Ainsley Harriot live on telly before now, most likely the husband or boyfriend of a female contestant who had her arse grabbed by him on ready steady cook. The mugging, pervy, irritating twat.

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You are indeed correct and I shall be keeping a close eye upon the situation, as usual.

Punters should also avoid the  obvious pitfall of culinary cultural appropriation!

white-girl-asian-food-cultural-appropria

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39142260

If the date was 1 April this cuntery would raise a titter or two . However , a read of just the first few lines confirm that the lunatics have well and truly taken over.

So is Ms Noche a food as well as a photographer? What food is she? Curry? Salad? She's obviously a twat that's for sure

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If the foodie media was indeed racist, somebody would have kicked the living fuck out of Ainsley Harriot live on telly before now, most likely the husband or boyfriend of a female contestant who had her arse grabbed by him on ready steady cook. The mugging, pervy, irritating twat.

I like his couscous. 

21 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

"Food media is predominantly generated by white people for white people....."

Well yeah, that's fucking obvious - black people haven't had anything to eat since the 1970's if you believe them adverts on the telly.

KFC has closed the gap.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

"Food media is predominantly generated by white people for white people....."

Well yeah, that's fucking obvious - black people haven't had anything to eat since the 1970's if you believe them adverts on the telly.

That line grips my shit, the "food media" they are fucking complaining about is in the white western fucking world!

For fucks sake, I think a few hundred white westerners should go to each of Thailand, japan, Korea, etc and complain that  everything to too oriental, none of it is occidental and therefore it is all imperialist, racist oppression of the freedoms, culture and history of the white minority..... How far do you reckon we'd get?

29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That line grips my shit, the "food media" they are fucking complaining about is in the white western fucking world!

For fucks sake, I think a few hundred white westerners should go to each of Thailand, japan, Korea, etc and complain that  everything to too oriental, none of it is occidental and therefore it is all imperialist, racist oppression of the freedoms, culture and history of the white minority..... How far do you reckon we'd get?

Bradford.