CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Does anyone know this cunt?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest nobgobbler
19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck him, more for us. These stupid bastards are so obsessed with the afterlife they rob themselves of many of the pleasures in this one. It's pretty fucking hilarious when you consider the extremely low chances that death will turn out how they want. They call it faith, I call it wishful thinking.

It's ironic considering tucking into a bacon sarnie with brown sauce would probably be one of the most heavenly experiences these guys could have. I bet sex isn't nearly as good when your wife was forcibly married to you at the age of 12.

A bacon sarnie with brown sauce is better than sex at my age. Get the grill on.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

What the fuck was he doing wearing a dressing gown in the middle of the street in the middle of the day ?  

Probably a benefit scrounging cunt. Can't get much work done sticking his arse in the air 6 times a day.

Guest Snatch

Will you stop it. Don't you know it his right to talk like a cunt,dress like a cunt and act like a cunt? I just wonder why someone didn't drop the racist cunt where he stood.

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Will you stop it. Don't you know it his right to talk like a cunt,dress like a cunt and act like a cunt? I just wonder why someone didn't drop the racist cunt where he stood.

The Polish guy looked like a big fellow. He showed great restraint I thought, but being Polish he would be a God fearing Catholic, and educated. I wonder if he plays golf?

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The Polish guy looked like a big fellow. He showed great restraint I thought, but being Polish he would be a God fearing Catholic, and educated. I wonder if he plays golf?

He did indeed show great restraint. But you have to remember he was also taking on the might of Allah.

Guest nobgobbler
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're doing a shit job, mods. You deleted my comment and left a fully intact quote of it by Nobgobbler. I hope you people don't get paid for this. Censoring fucks.

Did you just grass on me?

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Any reason why my comment has been shamelessly fucking censored?

I can only assume it's because your mentioned about sex with a 12 year old.