CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That place in Spain where they have a big fuck off tomato fight.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

wp_ss_20170305_0001.png

Thick cunt, you don't even know what button you're mashing with your stumps.

Cheers for clearing it up, ding.

But surely you, as the site's highest posting autist, and snitch, as the corner's longest serving village idiot, should know that when one posts on a topic (as I did to rightly point out how dreadful it was), they start 'following' it automatically. 

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you should be spending your time on Facebook drooling over holiday pics of your step-dad, whilst snitch can just suck my dick as I gave up conversing with single-digit IQ people for lent. 

Fuck off. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

But surely you, as the site's highest posting autist, and snitch, as the corner's longest serving village idiot, should know that when one posts on a topic (as I did to rightly point out how dreadful it was), they start 'following' it automatically. 

I'm not saying it's not happening automatically, but I think you'll find it's just happening automatically for you.

This suggests that Admin has configured your account with the default settings for the stupidest of the stupid, who can't remember what they've posted from one minute to the next. Or you might have done it yourself and then just forgotten. Either way, this doesn't look good for you.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you should be spending your time on Facebook drooling over holiday pics of your step-dad, whilst snitch can just suck my dick as I gave up conversing with single-digit IQ people for lent. 

Fuck off. 

You must the only one who "automatically" follows a thread. Thick cunt.

As for me sucking your dick,exploring your "feminine side" again?

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Never had automatic following, nope, not even an option to do so. Must be your ineptitude.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Bellend, up you're game you're better than this by fucking miles or you gonna take a pasting 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Thick fucking cunt, see everyone elses' replies, it's only you that's that retarded...

Now fuck off and stop making such an arse of yourself.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not saying it's not happening automatically, but I think you'll find it's just happening automatically for you.

This suggests that Admin has configured your account with the default settings for the stupidest of the stupid, who can't remember what they've posted from one minute to the next. Or you might have done it yourself and then just forgotten. Either way, this doesn't look good for you.

yes and yes.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Interesting, maybe it's time for a change to another ID, any requests?

I'm thinking of reanimating either the judge or Extremecunt. 

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wouldn't it be a tragedy if Dan accidentally confused Buñol with Pamplona, and was stood there with a double-fistful of best beefsteak (fnaar, fnaar) as several tons of angry prime fillet bore down on him, horns lowered? 

Finbarr, is it really you? How is Mr Gimlet?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Finbarr, is it really you? How is Mr Gimlet?

Never been one for Chaucer masel, more an Elvis man is big Johnny Bhoy here. if I won the Lotto I'd go straight tae Graceland an meet The King.

Guest Alfie Noakes
30 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Never been one for Chaucer masel, more an Elvis man is big Johnny Bhoy here. if I won the Lotto I'd go straight tae Graceland an meet The King.

Have you recently had a stroke?

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wouldn't it be a tragedy if Dan accidentally confused Buñol with Pamplona, and was stood there with a double-fistful of best beefsteak (fnaar, fnaar) as several tons of angry prime fillet bore down on him, horns lowered? 

I'd be happier if Dan confused a sauna with an arc furnace. 

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Fuck me Ding has made nearly 8,000 posts .. is the day 48 hours long in Wetwang?