CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That place in Spain where they have a big fuck off tomato fight.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So am stuck at hame ken, lookin for somehin tae watch on tha box eh? Just Johnny Boy here cuttin aboot in his tracky dacks. Oan comes this program thats aw aboot food ken? Like all these mad wee scientist cunts pure bangin on aboot scran and that an I'm like fuck off man I'm pure fucking starvin here and you're all aboot this fucking scran. Like cannae get a fuckin Javits in cos the boy claimed I tried to rob him last time he brought us a pizza an that. Cannae get a fucking break man. Anyway, yon presenter laddie is a soond cunt even though the boy's called fuckin Mosley. Never saw a broon shirt oan the cunt, so fair play to the cunt eh keeping it under wraps eh? Anyway, I'm watching this,and all they mad Spanish cunts are like pure panning each other's lamps in wi tomatays. Like hunners of big fuck off tomatays, and all these cunts are like turning red ken an pure covered in this shite? All these mental weapons fuckin pure tanning tomatays into each other like a fucking party. Like you widnae do that shit doon in Muirhouse ken, like you'd dae it once, jus sayin. An here I am in ma tracky dacks an I'm thinking about yon Common Agricultural Policy they Euro cunts have an that and how they Spanish are like aboot to default on their debt an that, an I'm thinking hang on Johnny Boy, they cunts should totally sell they tomatays and make a few fucking bob eh? Like did I pay for they tomatays wi ma fucking taxes eh? like if you no want them bring them doon here tae Pilton an give them to aw they bairns that never get a proper meal at hame an that, ken?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What the fuck? Is there a supply of iron brew or macaroni pies tainted with crack knocking about up there in the northern wastelands?

Well, based on that rumour, I guess Bubba is on the next train to Glasgow, he'll be legging it to the station so fast his face will look like a tomato... ON TOPIC!

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Rab's Glaswegian. Dan's going for your poor man's Embra Irvine Welsh here, Muirhouse and all. 

They all look the same to me.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is there a supply of iron brew or macaroni pies....

Fuckin Bells pies are proper barry scran an that. I cook them if I huv a bird over eh after av given her a proper soond pumpin ken? Some proper hot wee rides doon Pennywell way ken. Anyway its no iron brew its Irn Bru ya spunk bubble. 

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuckin Bells pies are proper barry scran an that. I cook them if I huv a bird over eh after av given her a proper soond pumpin ken? Some proper hot wee rides doon Pennywell way ken. Anyway its no iron brew its Irn Bru ya spunk bubble. 

Say "aye" tae a Killie pie!

34 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So am stuck at hame ken, lookin for somehin tae watch on tha box eh? Just Johnny Boy here cuttin aboot in his tracky dacks. Oan comes this program thats aw aboot food ken? Like all these mad wee scientist cunts pure bangin on aboot scran and that an I'm like fuck off man I'm pure fucking starvin here and you're all aboot this fucking scran. Like cannae get a fuckin Javits in cos the boy claimed I tried to rob him last time he brought us a pizza an that. Cannae get a fucking break man. Anyway, yon presenter laddie is a soond cunt even though the boy's called fuckin Mosley. Never saw a broon shirt oan the cunt, so fair play to the cunt eh keeping it under wraps eh? Anyway, I'm watching this,and all they mad Spanish cunts are like pure panning each other's lamps in wi tomatays. Like hunners of big fuck off tomatays, and all these cunts are like turning red ken an pure covered in this shite? All these mental weapons fuckin pure tanning tomatays into each other like a fucking party. Like you widnae do that shit doon in Muirhouse ken, like you'd dae it once, jus sayin. An here I am in ma tracky dacks an I'm thinking about yon Common Agricultural Policy they Euro cunts have an that and how they Spanish are like aboot to default on their debt an that, an I'm thinking hang on Johnny Boy, they cunts should totally sell they tomatays and make a few fucking bob eh? Like did I pay for they tomatays wi ma fucking taxes eh? like if you no want them bring them doon here tae Pilton an give them to aw they bairns that never get a proper meal at hame an that, ken?

If Gyps was here she'd say "I'll git ma jaykit"

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Say "aye" tae a Killie pie!

I ken this big cunt Stevie. A reckon he's the cunt poisoning aw they dugs doon in Granton. Anyway he says he found a tooth in a Killie pie. Fuckin shan hing tae find in a pie ken?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dan's going for your poor man's Embra Irvine Welsh here, Muirhouse and all. 

Try walkin a mile in ma shoes pal then youd pipe doon fuckin sharpish. A was doin a buildin services engineerin HNC doon at Telford ken, but they cunts kicked me oot cus I was tannin knives fae the fuckin canteen ken?

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I gave up at ken, can't be arsed with Rab C tonight.

Me too. If there's one sure way not to have your nom read, that was it. I'd rather play rude word Scrabble.

Great nom, just what this site is all about. 'That Spanish town' may never recover from this. 

Congratulations, roops, the corner has become all you've ever dreamed of. A tumbleweed laden, steaming pile of boring fucking shit. 

I'm pretty certain you won't have to deal with an influx of new cunts any time soon if they read pearlers like this. 

Dreadful. 

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Great nom, just what this site is all about. 'That Spanish town' may never recover from this. 

Congratulations, roops, the corner has become all you've ever dreamed of. A tumbleweed laden, steaming pile of boring fucking shit. 

I'm pretty certain you won't have to deal with an influx of new cunts any time soon if they read pearlers like this. 

Dreadful. 

If you this nom so shit why are you following it?

Wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I like the cut of ya jib Tat's

13 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Dreadful. 

Good old Bubbly; the site's voice of reason and moderation strikes again.

Guest DingTheRioja

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

My apologies, Snitch, but I have no fucking clue what you're on about, mostly because I can't understand anything you 'write' on these pages. 

Idiot. 

wp_ss_20170305_0001.png

Thick cunt, you don't even know what button you're mashing with your stumps.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Wouldn't it be a tragedy if Dan accidentally confused Buñol with Pamplona, and was stood there with a double-fistful of best beefsteak (fnaar, fnaar) as several tons of angry prime fillet bore down on him, horns lowered?