CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Kyle Files

Neil

Unfortunately the name of a TV programme and not the paperwork from the coroners office.....I know the cunt has been nominated loads but he really,really is a cunt of cuntish proportions shame his cancer was only of his bollocks.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why has not a single chavvie scumbag not stabbed him in a lung on the air?  Much faster than cancer, though admittedly, not nearly as slow, painful and satisfying.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Rick, I quite like the idea of being an administrator so for the past 6 weeks I have been posting annoying drivel and spastic like comments but alas no offers have come in. Where am I going wrong?

10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Rick, I quite like the idea of being an administrator so for the past 6 weeks I have been posting annoying drivel and spastic like comments but alas no offers have come in. Where am I going wrong?

It takes time and patience.

• Like 2

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Because you don't jump on the outrage bus when somebody mentions white people and black people are different colours

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Because you don't jump on the outrage bus when somebody mentions white people and black people are different colours

I'm all for equality and I make it my life's mission to be equally abusive to all races be they honky's ,  muzzies,  etc etc and all the others where necessary and only when exercising my human rights for freedom of expression blah, blah de fucking blah.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Manky said:

Can you catch the outrage bus from Piccadilly Gardens or do you have to go to Chorlton Street Coach Station?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll get you for that. Fucking earworm.

The Outrage bus will more likely be a Daimler Mancunian rather than a Routemaster

4963727919_693176db1d_z.jpg

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll get you for that. Fucking earworm.

have you ever tried to fuck anyone with an earthworm CB? Perhaps that's what sex is.

.............I've just noticed you actually said 'earworm' rather than earthworm but I've got into my earthworm stride now. I bet you like custard in your house

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

.............I've just noticed you actually said 'earworm' rather than earthworm but I've got into my earthworm stride now. I bet you like custard in your house

Could have been worse, it might have been "earwig". Did you see this on the BBC news site today?

_95154207_jewishsign.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39275581

I thought the topic said "Kylie" and was wildly hoping that the "files" bit referred to newly discovered mp4 files of her, either stripping, or giving her mound a good drubbing with a hefty fucking flexi-vibrator with integral clitoris stimulator and at least 6 variable speeds of reversable shaft rotation.

Neil you fucking killjoy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

ha hah ha hannuka

There were other "red triangle" signs put up in the area by a local "artist", including an old woman with a shopping trolley and a fat man, but the only complaint came from the Jewish neighbourhood watch. Needless to say, Diane Abbott and David Lammy were outraged too, the fucking cunts that they are.

tumblr_lwxth3JruD1r2nblvo1_500.png

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There were other "red triangle" signs put up in the area too by a local "artist", including an old woman with a shopping trolley and a fat man, but the only complaint came from the Jewish neighbourhood watch. Needless to say, Diane Abbott and David Lammy were outraged too, the fucking cunts that they are.

tumblr_lwxth3JruD1r2nblvo1_500.png

More cunts  being outraged on our behalf.

Guest Piston
On 13/03/2017 at 11:02 PM, Rick_B said:

Because he surrounds himself with big bouncers.

CVx2ZIUW4AAk73Y.png

Referring to a pair of tits as 'big bouncers' is hardly politically correct.

If only punters would think before they post. :rolleyes: