CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who eat frozen vegetables

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you want information about wine it's the obvious place to go....

I'be been using them for years.

Fuck off.

So you should have posted a link, rather than trying to pass off their material as your own work. You don't fool anyone, Mr Thickie.

lol.

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you want information about rentboys it's the obvious place to go....

I'be been using them for years.

I can copy and paste too,my pc changed it though?

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you want information about wine it's the obvious place to go....

I've been using them for years.

Fuck off.

I have just drunk my first bottle of the 2010 vintage. This was a good buy. It punches above its price. I think it will last at least another 5 years and while the tannins may wane there may be more complexity.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkape has ghost writers? I'm fucking livid with disappointment!

There are two grands crus in Riquewihr, Sporen and Schoenenbourg, and one of Alsace’s most famous wine producers, Hugel, meaning you won’t be short of fine rieslings and delicious gewürztraminer. A member of the family, André Hugel, also established a wine-themed museum here, giving you an extra reason to visit!

9 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have just drunk my first bottle of the 2010 vintage. This was a good buy. It punches above its price. I think it will last at least another 5 years and while the tannins may wane there may be more complexity.

Have you ever strigged elderberries?

Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

There are two grands crus in Riquewihr, Sporen and Schoenenbourg, and one of Alsace’s most famous wine producers, Hugel, meaning you won’t be short of fine rieslings and delicious gewürztraminer. A member of the family, André Hugel, also established a wine-themed museum here, giving you an extra reason to visit!

Wanker.

47 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Chateau Beaumont

This well-run estate at Cussac in the Haut-Médoc has deservedly been a favourite for years . It is owned by the same business group who own Châteaux Beychevelle and Lagrange – Socétié Grands Millésimes de France - who are doing a great job here. The winemaker is Etienne Priou. 

One of the reasons that it provides such good value for the quality is that it is quite large at around 114 hectares which brings significant economies of scale. Soils are well-drained, deep and gravelly. The blend is typically 60% cabernet sauvignon, 35% merlot with small amounts of cabernet franc and petit verdot. 

Since 2004, the vineyards have been managed sustainably, on the envronmentally friendly principles of the Terra Vitis organization. This has led to a dramatic reduction in the use of chemicals and allowed for complete traceabilty. At the winemaking stage, around one-third new oak is used in each vintage with the wine matured in barrels for up to 14 months. The result is well-balanced, civilised claret with supple tannins and cassis-fruit. With its classical-styling and great value, it ticks all the boxes for perfect Sunday-roast Claret. In great vintages these wines make particularly good buys.

£12-£15 at good outlets.

Have you ever sampled the same appellation's Châteauneuf-du-Gape?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just read it, and I have to agree, perhaps she used to write those reader letters they used to publish in wank mags before the internet came along and took all the effort out of tossing ones self off, those halcyon days of sneaking off to the bathroom with a folded copy of parade stuffed into the front of a sock, (a shithouse shinpad).

Outta fucking likes Eric!

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Outta fucking likes Eric!

Me too! Fucking annoying when there's a lot of good stuff flying around like there is tonight. Dear old ratty must have millions stashed away as he never 'likes' anything, he considers it the gayest possible thing to do.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm surprised. I would have thought you'd be the type of girl to have a few Demijohns and some C.J.J Berry winemaking books knocking about.

I did once have some quince wine .. it tasted like piss though.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too! Fucking annoying when there's a lot of good stuff flying around like there is tonight. Dear old ratty must have millions stashed away as he never 'likes' anything, he considers it the gayest possible thing to do.

He has liked a few of my postings especially my Krista McCauliffe specials .. she really should not have dropped them like that.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frau rats goose steps in her thigh high boots and riding crop puts pay to any gayness in ratty towers

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I did once have some quince wine .. it tasted like piss though.

My dad used to make wine, beer, and even had a successful run at distilling, no methanol blindness, he's a clever git and knew what he was doing. The strangest thing he knocked up was the result of hollowing out a marrow, stuffing it full of Demererra sugar, making a small hole in the bottom and suspending it above a demijohn, the sugar reacts with the natural yeast in the marrow, and what drips out the bottom is as potent as fuck.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

what drips out the bottom is as potent as fuck.

My god Punker's is going to like this. He likes anything that comes out of a bottom.

Guest N/A
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Seasonal vegetables are available throughout the year in different forms at various outlets. Fresh veg is essential for a proper diet with superior amino acids,vitamins and roughage.Frozen vegetables lack all these things as well as tasting of fuck all. They are widely bought by stupid, lazy cunts.

All fresh vegetables that could be used for depraved purposes (aubergines,courgettes, squash, cucumber)  should be chopped up in front of the customer after payment. A detailed questionnaire on sexual activity should be completed at all grocery stores before admission.

The word "frozen" is redundant in your nom.  

What cunts eat veg anyway.

princes hot dogs, crab paste and rice crispies are all a man needs.

47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The word "frozen" is redundant in your nom.  

What cunts eat veg anyway.

princes hot dogs, crab paste and rice crispies are all a man needs.

Rice crispies? What's wrong with a proper man's breakfast - a cup of tea, two fags and a good shit?

Guest N/A
43 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Rice crispies? What's wrong with a proper man's breakfast - a cup of tea, two fags and a good shit?

Two fags....is that also know as a full Elton john breakfast.  I find I can only swallow one before 11 am

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't know if this helps, but comrade Noakes has got a Renault van. So if you are looking for a cock in a van, you won't do better than Alfie......

The renault died! It is a cube. I have replaced it with a Transit connect.

Vin de détritus. Des voitures rouillantes et peu fiables. Les gens qui fuient tout.

O level French so I may have got it wrong.