CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The High Five

Ape™️

There's nothing I can think of that says "I'm a fucking wanker" more than the high five. Originally only an Americunt phenomenon, it is now commonplace everywhere. It is a crass, vulgar and embarrassing form of celebration or greeting, that should be actively discouraged. A place you're guaranteed to see it is at the ten pin alley - ironically an Americunt invention. Here in Gloucestershire, in particular the Forest of Dean, they do something similar - the high six. For your information, such places also use base twelve for mathematics (if you can call counting wild boar teeth mathematics).

Oh, and fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Spanky

High fiving is up there in the realms of cuntishness. I react to people who try and high five me in a typically passive aggressive British way. First, I "leave them hanging" and instead offer an awkward handshake. Then, when they're about to accept that, I move my hand up and awkwardly offer them that cunting high five. Then quickly back to an awkward handshake so that they hands miss, mid-air. Then I just stab the cunts.

Guest Manky

It is not American at all. It derives from the 'High 10'  which the French traditionally use to greet Panzers driving down The Champs Elysee.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And then stitched back onto their forehead by a rusty seamstress.

Don't ask me why C_71_article_1117610_image_list_image_lisprang to mind then. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Ape said:

There's nothing I can think of that says "I'm a fucking wanker" more than the high five. Originally only an Americunt phenomenon, it is now commonplace everywhere. It is a crass, vulgar and embarrassing form of celebration or greeting, that should be actively discouraged. A place you're guaranteed to see it is at the ten pin alley - ironically an Americunt invention. Here in Gloucestershire, in particular the Forest of Dean, they do something similar - the high six. For your information, such places also use base twelve for mathematics (if you can call counting wild boar teeth mathematics).

Oh, and fuck off.

Is that why your avatar is of someone attempting to do one, you fucking wanker

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

High fiving is up there in the realms of cuntishness. I react to people who try and high five me in a typically passive aggressive British way. First, I "leave them hanging" and instead offer an awkward handshake. Then, when they're about to accept that, I move my hand up and awkwardly offer them that cunting high five. Then quickly back to an awkward handshake so that they hands miss, mid-air. Then I just stab the cunts.

Cut out all that crap and just stab them for god sake. You're not in a fucking Benny Hill show. 

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh, and fuck off.

What about that fist bump bollocks?

This high five crap does get on my wick. But what's just as bad is people who call everyone "guys", as in "Ok guys, let's go", even if it's females or children they are addressing. Also cunts who say "Oh cool" when they hear something they agree with. This is made more annoying when it comes from somebody older than 20. I'm sure I'll think of other things that freeze my piss.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This high five crap does get on my wick. But what's just as bad is people who call everyone "guys", as in "Ok guys, let's go", even if it's females or children they are addressing. Also cunts who say "Oh cool" when they hear something they agree with. This is made more annoying when it comes from somebody older than 20. I'm sure I'll think of other things that freeze my piss.

A popular one to make me want to kill people 20 years ago was "Wicked!" when I had told them something that they liked.

Guest Spanky
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cut out all that crap and just stab them for god sake. You're not in a fucking Benny Hill show. 

Benny Hill never high fived anyone. He just ran around sexually assaulting women in fast forward. Oh the good old days of entertainment. Who would have thought all the TV stars of the 70s were paedos and rapists.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The young royals are fond of this 'guys' nonsense Gypo. I think they're trying to connect with the ordinary cunt in the street

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I put a quick acting carcinogen on the end of my (gloved) hand and watch them wither and die within minutes. A bit of Polonium does the trick.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Flinty was the best cunt on here, especially when he was on his period. A purple patch you might say.

It was Benny who had the periods .. my vote goes to The Cat.

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"You're all right Babe..." is another 

Guest 'eavensabove

A bunch of fives is what the cunts need, and one of their daily five at that. Anyway, the Magnificent Seven were cunts, unlike the Birmingham Six, who were paired-up in threes. . .