CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Toys.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh for fuck sake. Are they the same company that made 'Beat a gypsy out of doors'? 'Empire Games' they were called.

No. HB, it says on the box. Besides, where else are you supposed to beat a gypsy? No way you can get a decent hook going in a caravan without skinning your knuckles on the kitchen cabinets...

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No doubt some of you will be proclaiming free speech rights whilst others will trot out the "offended on behalf of others" nonsense, but you bravely do so under the shield of anonymity and knowing you do not have to bear the brunt if the shit hits the fan. Cut it out guys...

Genuinely not intending to be facetious, but in what way would the "shit hit the fan" on here?

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Genuinely not intending to be facetious, but in what way would the "shit hit the fan" on here?

I'm guessing the legions of the publicly funded perma outraged bodies out there who just don't get the zeitgeist of c.c. ...I'm with the roops on this one this thread needs to be marched out into the snow and shot in the face 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm guessing the legions of the publicly funded perma outraged bodies out there who just don't get the zeitgeist of c.c. ...I'm with the roops on this one this thread needs to be marched out into the snow and shot in the face 

Panzerknacker 

That is because you wear another hat on here perhaps PK?

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Let them come. Cunts wouldn't know what hit 'em trying to preach around here.

Guest DingTheRioja
31 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Neil, will only spank it. 

SpankingtheMonkeyIfindthistobeverysatisf

27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I only got away with using the word 'tan,' by the skin of my teeth. 

I like a pint of black and tan, just don't put too much black in it, cant stand the oirish shite...

the inquiry was unable to establish who had placed the black toy animal in the police station

It is not a black animal for fucks sake, it is a monkey, which generally speaking, are black, so it is a TOY MONKEY, not a BLACK toy monkey.  Fucking PRICKS!

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

And so our Police are racists? Never. Well, not if you accuse them of being so they're not, and to think that a toy of a Black Monkey is enough to name & shame them, is surely a joke? ALL coppers are Monkeys, and all monkeys are cunts. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39885289

il_570xN.549115876_66dy.jpg

What about the racist biscuit thread?

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Let them come. Cunts wouldn't know what hit 'em trying to preach around here.

Are you that stupid?..do you think they will waste time talking ...the posts on this topic is all they need to shut the site down. .if that's the way you think you should stop posting now 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Are you that stupid?..do you think they will waste time talking ...the posts on this topic is all they need to shut the site down. .if that's the way you think you should stop posting now 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck off you pretentious cunt.

49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

SpankingtheMonkeyIfindthistobeverysatisf

I like a pint of black and tan, just don't put too much black in it, cant stand the oirish shite...

It is not a black animal for fucks sake, it is a monkey, which generally speaking, are black, so it is a TOY MONKEY, not a BLACK toy monkey.  Fucking PRICKS!

I didn't notice the monkey, the puppies kept drawing my attention.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Honestly if people don't start noticing it satire is going to become a dead art.

Exactly. Plus, there is NOTHING racist about this nom. It simply illustrates the current News of today, and if anything, it attacks the police and protects the toys of this world. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We don't need cunts on Cuntscorner telling us they fly model helicopters in the nude either.

Cocksucker.

We certainly don't need cunts like HIM on here either, boring us all to fuck with his tiresome tedious shite. He's on the ropes, in his own in a corner and nobody gives a fuck.  

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. Plus, there is NOTHING racist about this nom. It simply illustrates the current News of today, and if anything, it attacks the police and protects the toys of this world. 

You know who else didn't like jokes about themselves? The Nazis.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

We certainly don't need cunts like HIM on here either, boring us all to fuck with his tiresome tedious shite. He's on the ropes, in his own in a corner and nobody gives a fuck.  

Nah, Ape is good people. He just seems to want you dead in the most painful way possible. It's quite amusing.

• Like 1