CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Croydon Cat Killer

Guest Lady Penelope

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You once mentioned you have a Sybian machine on your sideboard, with a "Hulk" fist mounted on it with the optional fisting butter self lubricating attachment.

Disgusting, perverted filthy fucking mong!  I hope you die in the next 24 hours.  LOL

You're surely referring to your own arrangement and those of Kamal your Iraqi rent boy....

lol.

Sod off.

Guest nobgobbler

That cat killer is a psychocunt. Somebody ought to cut his bollox off and stuff them into a lava lamp. I'm sure punky has a nice walnut coffee table upon which to display it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm allergic to cats and I don't like them anyway.

I found the article amusing and hilarious.

So it is ok to torture maim and kill innocent cats? Just like you to say that, you think Brady is a hero so why not another twisted fucker? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

My dining room table and sideboard were designed and made by Viscount Linley.

Fuck off.

You eat off a tray that attaches to your wheel chair in the AIDS hospice.

Choirboy victim.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cats aren't human beings.

You presumably think they are.

Cretin

But they are sentient creatures.Your delusional religion won't accept sentience in anything other than human, you total retard fuckbucket.

You secret Corbynista.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cretin

So you still wont deny that you wanted to Suck Brady's cock while Hindley watched, you were jealous of his victims and wish you were one of them, like we do.

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You once mentioned you have a Sybian machine on your sideboard, with a "Hulk" fist mounted on it with the optional fisting butter self lubricating attachment.

Disgusting, perverted filthy fucking mong!  I hope you die in the next 24 hours.  LOL

Great work, outta likes. This cunting of punkape has gone to the next level, I've got to up my game...

Guest Mingeeta
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm allergic to cats and I don't like them anyway.

I found the article amusing and hilarious.

Bring your cock out in a rash do they. Fuck off knobhead.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Cretin

Either are you, you're a blotch on humanity. Prick.

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

That cat killer is a psychocunt. Somebody ought to cut his bollox off and stuff them into a lava lamp. I'm sure punky has a nice walnut coffee table upon which to display it.

Let's hope the killer is of African ancestry, so Punkape can wake up each morning to a set of black testicles dancing around his living room. 

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Someone should cut off the bollocks of the cat killer, and I'm volunteering. Anyone who deliberately hurts animals for fun should be sentenced to a month of slow painful death, administered by me, after death, the sick cunts property and assets should be sold off and all proceeds donated to the independent cat and dog rescue charities. Unfortunately, the RSPCA is now run in a way that directs the majority of funding into the pockets of its executives.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

My French bloodline makes me far nobler, and I wash more too. Fuck off

Ah, but can you lick your own bollocks? 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cats are not human beings. They are far nobler and wash more often.

I noticed via this story the killer has now started in Portsmouth, which seems a little far from London to be carrying out the crimes. I propose this is the work of a copycat killer.

http://news.sky.com/story/croydon-cat-killer-linked-to-hampshire-deaths-and-becoming-more-brazen-10843406

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I noticed via this story the killer has now started in Portsmouth, which seems a little to far from London to be carrying out the crimes. I propose this is the work of a copycat killer.

http://news.sky.com/story/croydon-cat-killer-linked-to-hampshire-deaths-and-becoming-more-brazen-10843406

He/she is certainly building up a catalogue of their crimes.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

At my age if one can tie ones shoelaces, one can lick ones own gonads. They are on the same level. Fuck off

Out of likes, used them all on the slag spunkers off half hour.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

My French bloodline makes me far nobler, and I wash more too. Fuck off

Liar, you are French, therefore you dodge soap like you dodge bullets while retreating.