CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mind you, detention without trial and with "enhanced interrogation" didn't work out so well at Guantanamo now all the cunts are getting compensation, so I'm fucked if I know what the answer is. In his Future History series, Robert Heinlein alludes briefly to a momentous occasion known as "The day they hung the lawyers". That might be a good place to start.

Too true baws, I'd happily lock up all the cunts on watch lists and former persons of interest and any cunt who remotely sympathises with ISIS twats, and lock them up for good, preferably in Wales. However, as you said it didn't work in guant so won't work here and the lawyers will see the pound signs on their eyelids when they go to bed. The only solution I can think of is giving them a separate country- build one in the Irish Sea like what they did with the palm thing in Dubai. Then if it goes tits up we can send in Snake Pliskin on a hand glider and a terminal disease 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mind you, detention without trial and with "enhanced interrogation" didn't work out so well at Guantanamo now all the cunts are getting compensation, so I'm fucked if I know what the answer is. In his Future History series, Robert Heinlein alludes briefly to a momentous occasion known as "The day they hung the lawyers". That might be a good place to start.

Should have ghosted them in the first place and executed them after info extraction. No messy legal process and compo claims then.

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Too true baws, I'd happily lock up all the cunts on watch lists and former persons of interest and any cunt who remotely sympathises with ISIS twats, and lock them up for good, preferably in Wales. However, as you said it didn't work in guant so won't work here and the lawyers will see the pound signs on their eyelids when they go to bed. The only solution I can think of is giving them a separate country- build one in the Irish Sea like what they did with the palm thing in Dubai. Then if it goes tits up we can send in Snake Pliskin on a hand glider and a terminal disease 

Plissken can be hard to find. Which is a pisser, because he's the only one who knows how to fly the Gull-Fire.

Guest Lady Penelope

Back in the 1980s and 1990s (on the Thatcher and Major watch)  these fruitcake preachers of hate were allowed in and encouraged because they were seen as bastions against marxism and communism. Little did it matter that they hated this country. Just that when they went back "home" they would kill the commie bastards .. oh how we laughed. The chickens have now come home and multiplied.

Guest Snatch

Katie Hopkins is a poisonous fucking cunt. Rather than fire her they should have set her on fire, then taken her on a trip to bark stripper country.

Bullshit. She says things that you should be allowed to say. It's ok for anti infidel hate preachers to spout their bollocks in the streets and in YouTube.

How long did it take to get Choudry of the streets? 20 years I think it was. 

Guest Snatch
27 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Back in the 1980s and 1990s (on the Thatcher and Major watch)  these fruitcake preachers of hate were allowed in and encouraged because they were seen as bastions against marxism and communism. Little did it matter that they hated this country. Just that when they went back "home" they would kill the commie bastards .. oh how we laughed. The chickens have now come home and multiplied.

It's no use pointing the finger of blame at who did what and why. It's to late. You can go back to find beginning of time pointing the finger but it doesn't help today's problems.

9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Bullshit. She says things that you should be allowed to say. It's ok for anti infidel hate preachers to spout their bollocks in the streets and in YouTube.

Whether or not you agree with what she says is largely immaterial, she's as big a fucking cunt as I've ever encountered. For one thing, her children are called India, Poppy and Maximillian. For another, after leaving she tweeted "I am the Jesus of the Outspoken. I may be crucified for my sins" when everybody knows that's actually Frank.

Finally, just look at the cunt, a tedious shock jock without a cock. Probably.

article-2361674-1AAC6DB1000005DC-965_306

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whether or not you agree with what she says is largely immaterial, she's as big a fucking cunt as I've ever encountered. For one thing, her children are called India, Poppy and Maximillian. For another, after leaving she tweeted "I am the Jesus of the Outspoken. I may be crucified for my sins" when everybody knows that's actually Frank.

I agree about the kids names but do you think she could really be Frank? After all her tits are about the right size. And a lack of cock you say?

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking loony with delusions of grandeur is what she is

Guest deebom

So father of the bomber is a known terrorist, Al Queda member, involved with the overthrow of Gaddafi. 

And you lot think I'm a tinfoil hat wearer.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, deebom said:

So father of the bomber is a known terrorist, Al Queda member, involved with the overthrow of Gaddafi. 

As hard as I try, I for one, cannot imagine you in tinfoil. I had you down as being partial to Clingfilm. Shows how wrong I am in terms of your attire.  

Guest 'eavensabove

Without question, one of the vilest things in every way, shape and form. 

Guest Manky
30 minutes ago, deebom said:

The next family get together will be a bit boring. They are all at police stations telling everyone how good they all are and it is this countries racist attitude that caused it.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

do you think she could really be Frank? After all her tits are about the right size. And a lack of cock you say?

The more you think about it, the more plausible it gets! She's almost certainly got a shit bin too, but I'd have to see her dancing to be sure.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

He fled the secular state of Libya in the 90s and was given asylum in Britain. .you'd wonder what he did on gadaffy to make the shit list

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She's a very smart and wealthy woman who knows how to maximise her limited abilities. ..I'd give her a lenght only if there was no talking though 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

She's a very smart and wealthy woman who knows how to maximise her limited abilities. ..I'd give her a lenght only if there was no talking though 

Panzerknacker 

I'm fairly sure she'd be happy if you didn't talk either. 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Mmm...your cunting is still flapping on the ground in circles 

Panzerknacker 

Whereas yours hasn't even been conceived yet.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

I never said such a thing, deebom. Looks like those straightjacket straps are chafing a bit though...

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Is Choudry of the streets any relation to Jenny from the block?  

Don't be fooled by the beard that I got
I'm still, I'm still choudry the terrorist cock.
Used to have a little facial hair, now  I have a lot
I'm still, I'm still choudry the smelly cock 

• Like 2