CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Cos she’s a fucking megalomaniac ex heroin addict who I’ve discovered lives in a halfway house in Gloucestershire. Opioid addiction causes strange effects in the human brain. She exhibits many of them, bless her.

Here...

Tricorn House - Step into My Derelict Office... - YouTube

Please knock this down SDC crushing all the skag heads and pissed up cunts that live there

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Here...

Tricorn House - Step into My Derelict Office... - YouTube

Please knock this down SDC crushing all the skag heads and pissed up cunts that live there

Ah, Tricorn House, Cainscross, built when brutalist architecture had already gone out fashion. The only tenants the developers could find was the dole office. A little birdy told me that a new developer has submitted plans to add another floor to the Cotswold carbuncle with a view to creating luxury flats. Tell me this aint true Stubbs.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, Tricorn House, Cainscross, built when brutalist architecture had already gone out fashion. The only tenants the developers could find was the dole office. A little birdy told me that a new developer has submitted plans to add another floor to the Cotswold carbuncle with a view to creating luxury flats. Tell me this aint true Stubbs.

I'm not really down with news from Stroud these days but its been a rotting pile of concrete since as I was a mini pecker. Some local wags even stuck a massive sign on it saying "please knock me down". And all this a stones throw from the beautiful purpose build offices of Stroud District Council at Ebley Mill.

Last rumour I heard was the saviour of mankind, Dale Vince, was trying to get his hands on it.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not really down with news from Stroud these days but its been a rotting pile of concrete since as I was a mini pecker. Some local wags even stuck a massive sign on it saying "please knock me down". And all this a stones throw from the beautiful purpose build offices of Stroud District Council at Ebley Mill.

Last rumour I heard was the saviour of mankind, Dale Vince, was trying to get his hands on it.

I'd thought his folly at Rodborough would have been enough.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Cos she’s a fucking megalomaniac ex heroin addict who I’ve discovered lives in a halfway house in Gloucestershire. Opioid addiction causes strange effects in the human brain. She exhibits many of them, bless her.

Just seemed like she'd seen an image of ya izall..seeing as she could have called ya a gammon bigot in hiding..fleeing from people ya usta call friends..anyway no matter

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

25 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Just seemed like she'd seen an image of ya izall..seeing as she could have called ya a gammon bigot in hiding..fleeing from people ya usta call friends..anyway no matter

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fleeing? Do you mean moving to another part of MY country where hordes of foreigners from YOUR country have fled to for decades with their begging bowls and whinging attitudes? That must be what you meant, surely?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fleeing? Do you mean moving to another part of MY country where hordes of foreigners from YOUR country have fled to for decades with their begging bowls and whinging attitudes? That must be what you meant, surely?

Mm..I see I was correct 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mike Ashley may put in a bid, just for the sake of it. He seems to be on the buying spree of all the losers in the country.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..I see I was correct 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How’s life in the EU buddy? I couldn’t help noticing that the unity and solidarity I kept hearing about before we got out seems to have been an illusion. Sorry. Did I say illusion? I meant to say a pack of fucking lies spouted by a cabal of self serving, dishonest, elitist fraudsters, who saw our billions sailing off into the distance. Do you miss us? Are you hungry? You haven’t answered my question yet. Are you John or Edward?

POTATOES!!

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How’s life in the EU buddy? I couldn’t help noticing that the unity and solidarity I kept hearing about before we got out seems to have been an illusion. Sorry. Did I say illusion? I meant to say a pack of fucking lies spouted by a cabal of self serving, dishonest, elitist fraudsters, who saw our billions sailing off into the distance. Do you miss us? Are you hungry? You haven’t answered my question yet. Are you John or Edward?

POTATOES!!

Well before i answer that itll be interesting to see how far y'all think yer gonna get ..ya do know boris a bit of a spoofer ..dont ya

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 23/05/2017 at 05:28, Alfie Noakes said:

My thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones.

Time for a rethink on who and what we allow in this country.

No one has claimed this apalling crime yet, if the cowards do then the gloves should be off for the authorities. Use whatever means is necessary to interrogate any suspects and a new prison in the middle of nowhere to put the cunts, living in paper clothes, fed on bread and water and denied prayer rights, until they die. 

We all know that. Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck about the 26 year old Afghan pig breeder on the run with his three kids he abducted from foster care (and why was that then?) at knife point. The British media are in a win win situation with this story. Even the wanted car is a wanker - a Quashkai - wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a south London mini cab driver who fled Afghan after his whole family was blown up by the Taliban. Been running ever since - and we are paying for it. We have enough  homegrown damaged goods to take in more. 

45 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well before i answer that itll be interesting to see how far y'all think yer gonna get ..ya do know boris a bit of a spoofer ..dont ya

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If history is anything to go by Pansy baby I’d have to guess that we’ll be OK mate. Our future is in our own hands at last again. The same can’t be said for your little province of Germany and France. All that taking the knee to Adolf and Benito worked out great for you didn’t it?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We all know that. Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck about the 26 year old Afghan pig breeder on the run with his three kids he abducted from foster care (and why was that then?) at knife point. The British media are in a win win situation with this story. Even the wanted car is a wanker - a Quashkai - wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a south London mini cab driver who fled Afghan after his whole family was blown up by the Taliban. Been running ever since - and we are paying for it. We have enough  homegrown damaged goods to take in more. 

He drives for ‘RAPE CARS’ in Rotherham. It’s his day off so he’ll be in the flat above ‘PEDO KEBABS’ in the High St. teaching the local 12 year old white slags how they're going wrong in life. His kids will be cabletied in the boot of his cab reading the Koran, till he finds time to beat them.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Tom & Jemima set will lap it up and invent an architectural descriptive for it.. 'Nouveau Foreboding' perhaps. 

I quite like it because it reminds me of the shitholes where they filmed 'Blakes 7', hoping it looked futuristic.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

If history is anything to go by Pansy baby I’d have to guess that we’ll be OK mate. Our future is in our own hands at last again. The same can’t be said for your little province of Germany and France. All that taking the knee to Adolf and Benito worked out great for you didn’t it?

If it was anything that saved the UK during the last dust up it was the humble red army soldier and his willingness to die in droves but dont let fact get in the way of yer way of thinking bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I hear that the Aussies and Canadians are gearing up to dump a shitload of cheap agricultural produce in the UK as soon as the trade deals are signed.

Meanwhile, Farmers in ROI are begging the Saudis to buy their beef from January.

9 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If it was anything that saved the UK during the last dust up it was the humble red army soldier and his willingness to die in droves but dont let fact get in the way of yer way of thinking bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Bollocks! The Soviets were practically allies with the krauts for the first two years of the war. Lend/lease and the Atlantic convoys swung it Paddy despite Ireland refueling Adolf's U-Boats.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Tom & Jemima set will lap it up and invent an architectural descriptive for it.. 'Nouveau Foreboding' perhaps. 

I quite like it because it reminds me of the shitholes where they filmed 'Blakes 7', hoping it looked futuristic.

I doubt it, The Stroud Valleys' old money and bohemia mesh surprisingly well and hate that sort of development which was the sort of edifice one would normally find in Gloucester. The Sloane Ranger and home counties arrivistes tend to flock around Cheltenham and Chipping Sodbury.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

He drives for ‘RAPE CARS’ in Rotherham. It’s his day off so he’ll be in the flat above ‘PEDO KEBABS’ in the High St. teaching the local 12 year old white slags how they're going wrong in life. His kids will be cabletied in the boot of his cab reading the Koran, till he finds time to beat them.

So he's trying hard to assimilate? You should be out there Billy helping him get started on the Great British Dream which is the same as the American one but only worth 50 pence. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Funny, the 12 year old paedo slags are looking for Prince Andrew round here. 

15 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Mike Ashley may put in a bid, just for the sake of it. He seems to be on the buying spree of all the losers in the country.

He's a total cunt so should fit in with the now natives very well.

12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ireland's state of the are spud distribution network...

An Irish Donkey and Cart 'Bringing Home the Spuds' - a boy is on a donkey  and cart, laden with spuds, Stock Photo, Picture And Rights Managed Image.  Pic. MEV-11054992 | agefotostock

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Highly unlikely to be into swine husbandry considering his cultural roots, but we get your point you daft fucking cunt

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I doubt it, The Stroud Valleys' old money and bohemia mesh surprisingly well and hate that sort of development which was the sort of edifice one would normally find in Gloucester. The Sloane Ranger and home counties arrivistes tend to flock around Cheltenham and Chipping Sodbury.

Not much bohemia or old money in Cashes Green, Uplands, Hardwicke, Forest Green etc etc. The trendy nature of Cheltenham is also a myth- its mostly a fucking dump and the Kirstie Allsopp types paying £14 for an organic, skinny latte are outnumbered 100 to 1 by the native chavs

The days of villages populated by a mixture of folk who can trace their families back to the bronze age and who all speak in unintelligible west country tones are long, long gone. These were the days of my youth.

Laurie Lee was a cunt and more than likely a complete bullshitter. 

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's a total cunt so should fit in with the now natives very well.

Ireland's state of the are spud distribution network...

An Irish Donkey and Cart 'Bringing Home the Spuds' - a boy is on a donkey  and cart, laden with spuds, Stock Photo, Picture And Rights Managed Image.  Pic. MEV-11054992 | agefotostock

Highly unlikely to be into swine husbandry considering his cultural roots, but we get your point you daft fucking cunt

Not much bohemia or old money in Cashes Green, Uplands, Hardwicke, Forest Green etc etc. The trendy nature of Cheltenham is also a myth- its mostly a fucking dump and the Kirstie Allsopp types paying £14 for an organic, skinny latte are outnumbered 100 to 1 by the native chavs

The days of villages populated by a mixture of folk who can trace their families back to the bronze age and who all speak in unintelligible west country tones are long, long gone. These were the days of my youth.

Laurie Lee was a cunt and more than likely a complete bullshitter. 

Is this the Fax Machine approach to posting comments you half competent officer manager twat?

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is this the Fax Machine approach to posting comments you half competent officer manager twat?

Listen you fucking complete wanker- those who should know will see this as a fitting tribute to our very own expert on ethics committees, Ding the Roja, who's multi quoting posts were the stuff of legend and brilliant source material for the entire corner to launch full scale attacks on his character, before this place went all Mumsnet, The bloke was a total fucking cunt, took in on the chin (and probably up the arse) and had many a shit flinging spazout meltdown. You wouldn't be fit to polish his Yorkshire clogs. 

• Like 1