CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Homelessness.

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Why did you choose to dilute this insult?

A relaxing afternoon in the garden maybe? A bit too much sun perhaps? Could I be softening in my old age? 

The possible reasons are many, but the truth is that I'm well on my way to being shit faced - I fucking hate the Yorkshire cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A relaxing afternoon in the garden maybe? A bit too much sun perhaps? Could I be softening in my old age? 

The possible reasons are many, but the truth is that I'm well on my way to being shit faced - I fucking hate the Yorkshire cunt. 

Stop trying to chat me up, yer git fucking poof...

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hardly a Savant. More of a Deaf Dumb & Blind Kid. 

Idiot savant, I just misplaced my savant somewhere....

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

And there I was, believing you to be shitfaced all of the time. All credit to you for making the distinction so inconsequential.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

And there I was, believing you to be shitfaced all of the time. All credit to you for making the distinction so inconsequential.

You're somewhat confused by comparing Bubbs with Punkape. 

88fdb0db8e549e37c84adb78bee117540eb18651

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

That's it, Roops. Never surrender, even to logic. You'll win this argument one way or another:

I do wish you'd just stick your crayons up your arse like all the other sensible members of the Corner...

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Play Fisty for me. 

...although this line made my day.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I do wish you'd just stick your crayons up your arse liike all the other sensible members of the Corner...

...although this line made my day.

I didn't get it. If I explain that "like" only has one "I" could you explain the joke?

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Further research and comments from Baws on other threads have concluded that he may be referencing a Clint Eastwood movie from eighteen years before I was born.

He is after all, Good, Bad and Ugly. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

He's probably going to sell your house to Muslim immigrants for that. I hope my single like was worth it :)

Alas, your warning is too late, unless the smell of shit is coming from a leaking sewer, I fear that they are already entering my threshold. 

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ah, now you're trying to qualify shit.  It is not an overheated market, it was 10 years ago then it went bust and hasn't recovered.

The interest/tax and stamp duty shit were not created to dampen an overheated market, since the market is not overheated. 

There could be a minor argument that this created movement in the market since there are thousands of properties just been dumped on the market by small BTL-ers who see the interest/tax reduction as making it non-viable, those properties have in the main been taken up by the "get it before the Stamp Tax deadline" BTL-ers who are generally larger.... this created a small movement in the market in Jan-Mar, but no real change since supply & demand were roughly equal, but also gave FTB some chances they didn't have before.

The "overheated market" you mention is a load of bollocks, also BTL for the smaller investor is almost dead.

You do know that your wrong and she's right don't you. She's always right.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Further research and comments from Baws on other threads have concluded that he may be referencing a Clint Eastwood movie from eighteen years before I was born.

Where Beagles Dare.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

His worst film. Utterly fucking dismal. Not brilliant like the one with the big gun, and the one with the monkey.

20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Dixon of Dock Green is getting a gay makeover, it's now called Dicks in Cock Brown. In cinemas in Brighton it's going to be called Truncheon.

Star Trek will also be receiving the gay treatment, the next spin-off will be called 'Penis Up Scotty'.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Star Trek will also be receiving the gay treatment, the next spin-off will be called 'Penis Up Scotty'.

And I very much doubt that the new Mexican gay cowboy movie, will let a Diego by, and will be too busy with shooting up the Sheriffs. 

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ah, now you're trying to qualify shit.  It is not an overheated market, it was 10 years ago then it went bust and hasn't recovered.

The interest/tax and stamp duty shit were not created to dampen an overheated market, since the market is not overheated. 

There could be a minor argument that this created movement in the market since there are thousands of properties just been dumped on the market by small BTL-ers who see the interest/tax reduction as making it non-viable, those properties have in the main been taken up by the "get it before the Stamp Tax deadline" BTL-ers who are generally larger.... this created a small movement in the market in Jan-Mar, but no real change since supply & demand were roughly equal, but also gave FTB some chances they didn't have before.

The "overheated market" you mention is a load of bollocks, also BTL for the smaller investor is almost dead.

No, back to the photocopying you thick cunt.

Clearly you harbour a misunderstanding of "overheated" in the economic sense. For the avoidance of doubt and argument click here.

The housing market has overheated because the cost of housing is overpriced and is in short supply. This is especially acute for first time buyers, most of whom cannot gain a foothold in the market without the assistance of the bank of mum & dad. There are many reasons for this, but as I intimated before this due in part to an exponential increase of private landlords.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly you harbour a misunderstanding of "overheated" in the economic sense. For the avoidance of doubt and argument click here.

The housing market has overheated because the cost of housing is overpriced and is in short supply. This is especially acute for first time buyers, most of whom cannot gain a foothold in the market without the assistance of the bank of mum & dad. There are many reasons for this, but as I intimated before this due in part to an exponential increase of private landlords.

Out of likes... I agree with you for once.