CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Paul skinback
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't worry about it. I'm sure they're both polite enough to call your kind "learning disabled" in the real world. Its nothing personal.

another of the originals, tell me do you play flid spac?

7 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

Not angry at all, although I do find it ironic that both yourself and Ape claim the newbies are feeble minded idiots, however you are both are infinitely amused with a game that rhymes flid and spac over and over again...

You obviously have t seen the faggot's art work. 

Guest Paul skinback
Just now, Roadkill said:

Do I... at flid spec...?

You've been skipping your medication. Mixing oven cleaner, Raid, and just a dash of bleach is a brilliant substitute for Aripiprazole. Give it a try, champ.

I do believe you are the stupidest cunt of them all.

Just now, FRANK said:

I'm sitting outside Gloucester Services eating pork scratchings. I'm far from ok. 

I know the feeling. Bill and Bubbles had the foresight to imagine respective weekends in foreign climes, and the best that we can come up with are tales about consuming pig skin and performing systematic office stationery inventories.

When did we become the understudies?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I know the feeling. Bill and Bubbles had the foresight to imagine respective weekends in foreign climes, and the best that we can come up with are tales about consuming pig skin and performing systematic office stationery inventories.

When did we become the understudies?

I am rendering my imaginary horse into glue this afternoon and it fucking stinks.

Nobody are understudies to bubba and bill as they are in a class all of their own making. 

1 hour ago, Paul skinback said:

fuck off idiot, even a stupid cunt like you must realise the onus is on the cunt whom made the claim to back it up with fact. 

1: That I do, so that's why I was scratching my head wondering why you was following round eric like a love sick puppy because he backed up a claim by bds, surely you should be looking for the sources there.

2: I really couldn't give a shit.

2 hours ago, Paul skinback said:

Not angry at all, although I do find it ironic that both yourself and Ape claim the newbies are feeble minded idiots, however you are both are infinitely amused with a game that rhymes flid and spac over and over again...

Thanks for choosing a user name that rhymes with spack - most obliging, you feeble minded idiot.

Guest Paul skinback
4 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

1: That I do, so that's why I was scratching my head wondering why you was following round eric like a love sick puppy because he backed up a claim by bds, surely you should be looking for the sources there.

mmm, firstly old dopey couldn't back up the claim by bds, secondly you really do give a shit hence taking time out to reply. However thank you for your input, good effort.

Guest Paul skinback
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Thanks for choosing a user name that rhymes with spack - most obliging, you feeble minded idiot.

So pleased that my log in ID amused your tiny infantile brain. Maybe, just maybe in the next 5000 post you might just come up with something slightly more amusing than a word that rhymes with spac. Although I very much doubt it.

6 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

mmm, firstly old dopey couldn't back up the claim by bds, secondly you really do give a shit hence taking time out to reply. However thank you for your input, good effort.

Allow me to back up this statement with a source.

I really couldn't give a shit.

source:

16 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Just now, Paul skinback said:

So pleased that my log in ID amused your tiny infantile brain. Maybe, just maybe in the next 5000 post you might just come up with something slightly more amusing than a word that rhymes with spac. Although I very much doubt it.

I'm flattered that you've taken the time to read all my posts. Since you are such a critic of my contibutions, I'll be watching with baited breath, waiting for you to post a decent nom and some amusing comments. Unfortunately I suspect I'll be waiting a long time. 

Guest Paul skinback
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm flattered that you've taken the time to read all my posts. Since you are such a critic of my contibutions, I'll be watching with baited breath, waiting for you to post a decent nom and some amusing comments. Unfortunately I suspect I'll be waiting a long time. 

You will probably have to wait nearly 5000 posts....

19 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

So going by your reply you also give a shit having taken time out to reply.

Guest Paul skinback
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's really getting to you isn't it. 

Yes it really is, I'm taking such a pasting from you and Ape and Snatch. Please show mercy dopey.