CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"at least we have the ashes!"

Not for much longer unfortunately. They will be gone in 162 days time, 3rd day of the 3rd test on the 16th December.

This year has been hell on Earth. My job is on the brink of going, it's so shit it doesn't bother me really but it's all the hassle of finding another one.

2 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Not for much longer unfortunately. They will be gone in 162 days time, 3rd day of the 3rd test on the 16th December.

This year has been hell on Earth. My job is on the brink of going, it's so shit it doesn't bother me really but it's all the hassle of finding another one.

With the state of the British economy, another decent job will be hard to find. It's probably food banks for you in the future.  Suicide, followed by a cremation is your best option. Then your missus will have the ashes.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

With the state of the British economy, another decent job will be hard to find. It's probably food banks for you in the future.  Suicide, followed by a cremation is your best option. Then your missus will have the ashes.

Don't have a missus either, any chance of that happening was fucked long ago.

57 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I very much doubt that. Currently every professional Australian cricketer is unemployed so they've got Bruce from twongo billabonga 3rds and his cobbers to pick from. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I very much doubt that. Currently every professional Australian cricketer is unemployed so they've got Bruce from twongo billabonga 3rds and his cobblers to pick from. 

I think it's all talk to unsettle England for the Ashes but that is the only chance England do have of winning. I think it will be 5-0 to Australia.

On 10/06/2017 at 5:30 PM, 'eavensabove said:

In this topsy turvy labour intensive slave-driven world of ours, job satisfaction is the name of the game? Perhaps. I cannot imagine those who have to work and hate every minute of it, or even worse, those who do fuck all except for moaning & groaning about what they do and yet still choose to do it. I'm well happy doing what I do, but what about you? Are you for example, nothing but a worthless piece of expendable shite to Your employer or having the life of Old Riley?   

I roll into work when I like...usually just after 9.15am after the rush hour wave of traffic so I can enjoy my drive to work down rural lanes in my expensive sports car. I then have breakfast and make a cup of coffee, chat about, cars, football, who's the biggest cunt and fantasy football. Then by maybe 10.30am I log on to review a couple of emails. Then someone will offer up a second brew and it would be rude not to have a biscuit or two with it.  This brings about 2 hours of autotrader, which is only interrupted by the need to go for lunch at the pub, chippy, Maccy Dees, m&s, subway.....I have a varied diet consisting of all the major food groups.   I then talk bollocks in a series of useless meetings, get everyone else to do my tasks, then leave the office early because I have a massage booked with sukiyaki.  One soapy tit wank later I drive home to my tumble down mansion in the Cotswolds and check my bank balance to see I have been paid a small South American countries GDP.  I go out for a ride on my £4K cervelo to de stress myself a little further, shower, then have my Mrs cook me something exotic, bring me my slippers and a drink from the cellar.  I retire to bed shattered and in need of a good nights rest before I have to do it all again maybe a couple of days later.  It's a cunts life !

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

The notaire's advice is that I should replace the septic tank within a year. I don't want to be here Withers. 

I have a friend who lives on the moor, their septic tank is under the garage, They leave the garage door open at this time of the year.

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

We have nothing in common, go away

I don't like to impose, but would you mind asking Wiz his opinion on the Cub Cadet Tank SZ60 commercial lawnmower. I never go to him direct these days. 

6 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have a friend who lives on the moor, their septic tank is under the garage, They leave the garage door open at this time of the year.

In France you're obliged to replace it within a year of purchase, regardless of its age. Did you see how wet the weasel Ape was last night? I banged him in every hole and his only response was to have a little dig at you. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

In France you're obliged to replace it within a year of purchase, regardless of its age. Did you see how wet the weasel Ape was last night? I banged him in every hole and his only response was to have a little dig at you. 

He's in a bad mood because one of his choppers took off and kept going .. no response at all to the rc. It could now be over the channel.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Although I have little time for you Frank, I must concur. Ape is a treacherous model making cunt. Bon chance with the fosse septique.

2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He's in a bad mood because one of his choppers took off and kept going .. no response at all to the rc. It could now be over the channel.

If he flies rc helicopters, you can bet your life the idiot's into drones, aerial photography and god knows what other fucking shit. I'll speak to him when he gets up. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Many years ago a neigbour back in Haslington built a large rc controlled model aeroplane, on its second flight it failed to respond to to the rc and ended up in a field about 25 miles away.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Although I have little time for you Frank, I must concur. Ape is a treacherous model making cunt. Bon chance with the fosse septique.

French sanitation, what little of it there is, causes most of the stench of shit over the whole of Europe, the rest is caused by the cookng smells, shite cuisine promoting, wine adulterating, filthy unwashed cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

If he flies rc helicopters, you can bet your life the idiot's into drones, aerial photography and god knows what other fucking shit. I'll speak to him when he gets up. 

I bought one of the little £25 ones for a nephew. Its in the top of a tree over the road.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

French sanitation, what little of it there is, causes most of the stench of shit over the whole of Europe, the rest is caused by the cookng smells, shite cuisine promoting, wine adulterating, filthy unwashed cunts.

Back in the second world war a cousin was in a squad that was clearing up after the Germans were driven out of a small village in Normandy. A farmer refused to let them have any water so they held him at gun point, took what water they needed and then shot his donkey and stuffed it down the well.