CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr. Frosty Whippy.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

What on Earth makes a proper man want to become a Mr. Whippy? Driving around & around and up & down each and every fucking Street in the hope of selling a Raspberry Ripple Screw Ball? They all fuck me right off with their repetitive chiming day in day out same time every fucking night, and that's only from half a mile away. Get TWO of these cunts out and about together with their clapped-out speakers blasting, and its enough to make a grown man spit.  

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What on Earth makes a proper man want to become a Mr. Whippy? Driving around & around and up & down each and every fucking Street in the hope of selling a Raspberry Ripple Screw Ball? They all fuck me right off with their repetitive chiming day in day out same time every fucking night, and that's only from half a mile away. Get TWO of these cunts out and about together with their clapped-out speakers blasting, and its enough to make a grown man spit.  

The ice cream thing is a front, most of them are parked up on council estates selling little half gram wraps of baking powder, laced with tiny amounts of cocaine, to chavs.

Guest Ollyboro

Our local ice cream cunt plays the theme to Jim'll Fix It. Which is very apt considering he's a tireless charity worker and a champion of Thatcherism.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

He made you chase after at full sprint again, did he?

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This is probably how Stubby makes his living but with other perks......

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pretty much, Eric You may be too young to remember Glagow's ice cream wars, but a lot of faces needed a lot of stitches. 

As the old condom joke said, "Buy me and stop one."

This comment had me in stiches.

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What are you implying ?

I suggest he'll be filling his face with pilfered Ice cream......what are you suggesting you sly cunt ?

On the wall in our GPs waiting room there's a diagram of the male human body with all the body parts numbered. How many 99s have you licked Punky?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

If 'eavens filmed that in his street you have to pity him. What a shithole.

We don't even get a postman down my Street.

o-GOOGLE-STREET-VIEW-900.jpg?6

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is probably how Stubby makes his living but with other perks......

At least he doesn't rent his arse out as a 19th hole at his local golf club.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

On the wall in our GPs waiting room there's a diagram of the male human body with all the body parts numbered. How many 99s have you licked Punky?

Don't ask him a question like that, he can only count on fingers and toes, and would probably need the crowd at a full Old Trafford to help him answer the question.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

At least he doesn't rent his arse out as a 19th hole at his local golf club.

... neither does he whip iced clones for a living.

Big-Gay-Ice-Cream-truck-512x512.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wow! Gillingham's improved. 

I did tell you not to move to the rougher end. We've got proper sewage and everything.

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I did tell you not to move to the rougher end. We've got proper sewage and everything.

Googled "famous people from Gillingham" and came up with Nicholas Day, who I think was the kid in that comedy classic 'George and Mildred', and David Frost despite the fact he's from Tenterden.