CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Mingeeta
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not a fan of tennis, but I used to watch it when McEnroe was playing, because of the tantrums, but also his ridiculous amount of talent. I watched him play a few young tennis superstars in some friendly matches when he was in his 50s, and he was still pissing all over them for the first half hour, until stamina and fitness began to prevail. I'm not an expert but I don't think there'll ever be another player to match him on sheer ability. Much like O'Sullivan in snooker.

That's bollocks Eggsy sorry, Davis would piss all over Sullivan in a Rocky style re-enactment. Davis was skillfull, fast,and a grinder. Even that Scottish fuckwit Hendry doesn't come close even though he won more world titles.

4 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

That's bollocks Eggsy sorry, Davis would piss all over Sullivan in a Rocky style re-enactment. Davis was skillfull, fast,and a grinder. Even that Scottish fuckwit Hendry doesn't come close even though he won more world titles.

I have to disagree. Ronnie at his peak was a machine, like Higgins but with control and an ability to see a break 5 or 6 shots ahead. Davis was phenomenal and at his best would have won games against O'Sullivan, by, as you say grit and grind. But What O'Sullivan could do in his 20s was witchcraft. I doubt the 147 in 5 minutes 21 seconds will ever be beaten.

I don't watch Tennis; it's a fucking poof's game...a bit like football. That charisma-resistant cunt-blister Murray and his fucking reptilian man-mother could be turned into a coarse pâté in a head-on collision for all I fucking care. They give us Jock cunts a bad name. I want them dead.

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to disagree. Ronnie at his peak was a machine, like Higgins but with control and an ability to see a break 5 or 6 shots ahead. Davis was phenomenal and at his best would have won games against O'Sullivan, by, as you say grit and grind. But What O'Sullivan could do in his 20s was witchcraft. I doubt the 147 in 5 minutes 21 seconds will ever be beaten.

Wouldn't it be great to see them against each other in their prime?  One hell of a game first to 10 frames. Problem with O'Sullivan is he is not a patient player, where I think Davis would fuck him over.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Wouldn't it be great to see them against each other in their prime?  One hell of a game first to 10 frames. Problem with O'Sullivan is he is not a patient player, where I think Davis would fuck him over.

Yep, I agree, in the wrong mood, Ronnie would lose his rag and Davis would nick it. But in the right frame of mind.... I'd fucking love to see it!

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, I agree, in the wrong mood, Ronnie would lose his rag and Davis would nick it. But in the right frame of mind.... I'd fucking love to see it!

True, on another note, how the fuck did Willie Thorne pull this?

images (1).jpg

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Mingeeta said:

images (1).jpg

Wish I was fucking bald. I would give anything to get her on a settee and go in off the cushion.

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

images (1).jpg

Fuck knows! It's not his looks and the degenerate cunt gambles away every penny he gets. Vicky Selby is another mystery, I know she's a bit older than Mark, but she's fucking amazing, and he's a dreary, ashen faced cunt. Michaela Tabb would get it an' all.

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

I don't watch Tennis; it's a fucking poof's game...a bit like football. That charisma-resistant cunt-blister Murray and his fucking reptilian man-mother could be turned into a coarse pâté in a head-on collision for all I fucking care. They give us Jock cunts a bad name. I want them dead.

An excellent piece, Rev. I was particularly impressed with the way you've managed to express my intense dislike of Judy Murray so succinctly. I've been trying for years to find an appropriately offensive way in which to refer to her, and now I have it.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

What is it with these semi celebrities to pose naked in the front cover of some womans magazine every fucking time they get knocked up? Didn't that overrated twat Demi Moore start it all off? So they're pregnant. Big deal,it happens to millions of women world wide ever day. It's nothing new so fuck off and keep your private life to yourself.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

An excellent piece, Rev. I was particularly impressed with the way you've managed to express my intense dislike of Judy Murray so succinctly. I've been trying for years to find an appropriately offensive way in which to refer to her, and now I have it.

She's what Yoda would look like if he was pasty white and 3 feet taller with stringy boy arms. Strong in this one the autism is. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Another incredibly lucky cunt is that unfunny bell end Patrick Kielty, how he managed to bag Cat Deeley is a mystery. 

That one has always baffled me too. Either he's exceptionally rich or he has a massive cock. I can't imagine he's exceptionally rich but he is a massive cock.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Another incredibly lucky cunt is that unfunny bell end Patrick Kielty, how he managed to bag Cat Deeley is a mystery. 

and how about Guttbuket Welbernoik

_92565783_p04h0xnq.jpg

44 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Deeley cunt has a nose like Barry fucking Norman. Her face can point straight ahead, but her bastard nose is at 3 o'clock. I wouldn't stick the boot in the fucking amphibian-looking cunt. She can fuck right off. The Kielty bastard will never be the man his mother was either. I want them dead.

24 minutes ago, Rev said:

The Deeley cunt has a nose like Barry fucking Norman. Her face can point straight ahead, but her bastard nose is at 3 o'clock. I wouldn't stick the boot in the fucking amphibian-looking cunt. She can fuck right off. The Kielty bastard will never be the man his mother was either. I want them dead.

You must be as bent as barrymore, do you play centre forward?

Guest Ollyboro
58 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

and how about Guttbuket Welbernoik

_92565783_p04h0xnq.jpg

"I've had 24 pints of extra strong lager and 8 double vodkas and I'm still not drunk". - Bill fucking Werbeniuk.

What a fucking legendary pisspot this cunted Canuck was. He once nearly put Scottish snooker player Eddie Sinclair in a fucking coma by drinking 42 pints during one of their sessions, which also included a sideshow of a professional snooker match. Bill seldom drank less than 30 pints a day and often got to his half century.  Famously, due to a hereditary arm tremor that booze helped control, the Big Man managed to get his pesh written off against his tax. What he'd make off the bunch of surf haired, water sipping poofs playing nowadays is impossible to say. Bill himself would probably be too cunted to articulate himself.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

"I've had 24 pints of extra strong lager and 8 double vodkas and I'm still not drunk". - Bill fucking Werbeniuk.

What a fucking legendary pisspot this cunted Canuck was. He once nearly put Scottish snooker player Eddie Sinclair in a fucking coma by drinking 42 pints during one of their sessions, which also included a sideshow of a professional snooker match. Bill seldom drank less than 30 pints a day and often got to his half century.  Famously, due to a hereditary arm tremor that booze helped control, the Big Man managed to get his pesh written off against his tax. What he'd make off the bunch of surf haired, water sipping poofs playing nowadays is impossible to say. Bill himself would probably be too cunted to articulate himself.

A minimum of 10 pints before he could even play. Higgins was also dependent on half a litre of vodka before he stopped trembling enough to wield a cue. The modern equivalent of this level of 'character' is non existent, I bet Judd Trump has some wild tales of too much Red Bull making him burp on a break off shot and cannon the blue. 

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A minimum of 10 pints before he could even play. Higgins was also dependent on half a litre of vodka before he stopped trembling enough to wield a cue. The modern equivalent of this level of 'character' is non existent, I bet Judd Trump has some wild tales of too much Red Bull making him burp on a break off shot and cannon the blue. 

Higgins - what a fucking idiot. He once hospitalised himself whilst carousing with an actor. The actor in question necked a cocktail which I'm unfamiliar with. ie a pint of Rum and washing up liquid. Ever the sportsman Alex necked a pint of whisky and......... aftershave.  Oh well, if you're going to spend your free time with Oliver fucking Reed these things will happen. Fuck me, at one point Oliver Reed and Keith Moon were next door fucking neighbours with Higgins as a regular guest!! Good God.

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Higgins - what a fucking idiot. He once hospitalised himself whilst carousing with an actor. The actor in question necked a cocktail which I'm unfamiliar with. ie a pint of Rum and washing up liquid. Ever the sportsman Alex necked a pint of whisky and......... aftershave.  Oh well, if you're going to spend your free time with Oliver fucking Reed these things will happen. Fuck me, at one point Oliver Reed and Keith Moon were next door fucking neighbours with Higgins as a regular guest!! Good God.

If you haven't already seen it, watch the BBC drama 'The Rack Pack'. Ollie Reed is featured and the cunt they got to play Steve Davis is a genius bit of casting. It's even got Higgins getting chinned by Cliff Thorburn.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

You must be as bent as barrymore, do you play centre forward?

If not wanting to fuck her makes someone a poof, then I'm with Rev I'm afraid. But not in a gay way.

She looks like she could arm wrestle a fucking JCB into instant submission. Although I would've fucked her eyeballs out of their sockets before that pasty unfunny Irish Kielty cunt chucked his mashed potato over her.

I won't go as far as the Reverend in saying that I want them both dead, but I would like both the cunts ground into dust, and fed to Robbie Williams in gel capsules which have to be forced down his throat with a pizza cutter.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

He'd sink 5 jugs of bitter and a pickled egg whilst the other cunt was chalking up!

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Wish I was fucking bald. I would give anything to get her on a settee and go in off the cushion.

Have a stretch over the table, you mean? Yeah, I'd go for that. Run off a pink and on to the brown. Try and avoid a kick straight after the toss.