CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Careful or you'll have 'eavens calling you a little wanker. It's what he calls people when he's really, really cross.

I don't care about Jazz, he's a lost cause. His world outlook is fucked as he only spends an hour a day outside his mother's basement. 

But I feel under Manky's impish, northern exterior is quite a funny, decent bloke.

Manky, before you come back with a response, just take a step back and realise that you share the same outlook as jazz on this issue. You, in some part, share his world view.

If you ever wanted proof you are wrong, that is it. He is a full certified, medically committed psychopathic cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Ape said:

You've got to hand it to him though 'Baws - he's able to find time in his highly demanding schedule to produce such pieces of comedic genius to delight us. What a guy!

I get the impression that you have mellowed .. is this correct?

Guest Manky
44 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You two have been hood-winked into thinking all immigrants are bad people, and that immigrants are the cause of almost all the countries issues.

That on it's own is not that remarkable, although does show you both up as being quite stupid cunts.

The difference between the average little englander who also thinks this, and cunts like you, is that you have dehumanised immigrants so much in your minds that you celebrate them suffering a horrible and painful death.

It makes you a pair of unmitigated cunts of the highest magnitude, up there with the worst of the worst from immigrants or any other group of people. 

Thank you for your kind words.

But..... I don't think all immigrants are cunts any more than all indigenous people are the salt of the earth. I draw the line at the twats who are milking the taxpayer for all they can get. Subletting, illegals and a single gook who tried to claim for a family he didn't have from 20 miles away. If we fucked off the twats who have no right to be here then our immigration policies would have more credibility.

If being pro British and anti-immigration makes me a nasty racist, so be it.

Evans, have you read about the labour MP Emma Coad calls, that Sir Martin Bick, the judge leading the inquiry should stand down because he has never lived on a council estate, has no empathy or understanding of human beings, and that he is white. 

What's next, judges that cant preside over a murder trail because the judge has no experience of murdering someone. What if the accused is black, the judge has no idea what its like to be a woolly head?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Thank you for your kind words.

But..... I don't think all immigrants are cunts any more than all indigenous people are the salt of the earth. I draw the line at the twats who are milking the taxpayer for all they can get. Subletting, illegals and a single gook who tried to claim for a family he didn't have from 20 miles away. If we fucked off the twats who have no right to be here then our immigration policies would have more credibility.

If being pro British and anti-immigration makes me a nasty racist, so be it.

There is only so much money to go around, these parasitic immigrants need housing, feeding, schools, access to the NHS etc, maybe if there was not so many of the cunts here the councils could afford fire proof cladding...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Evans, have you read about the labour MP Emma Coad calls, that Sir Martin Bick, the judge leading the inquiry should stand down because he has never lived on a council estate, has no empathy or understanding of human beings, and that he is white. 

What's next, judges that cant preside over a murder trail because the judge has no experience of murdering someone. What if the accused is black, the judge has no idea what its like to be a woolly head?

We're already there Ed', many convicted black criminals in the United States have managed to force re-trials on the grounds that the original jury did not contain enough members of their own ethnic group. Fucking ridiculous, and tantamount to saying that all white people are prejudiced and cannot be trusted to deliver a fair verdict.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

There is only so much money to go around, these parasitic immigrants need housing, feeding, schools, access to the NHS etc, maybe if there was not so many of the cunts here the councils could afford fire proof cladding...

We could spend the £13 Billion foreign aid budget in one London borough and still be true to our politicians promise to spend all Manky's taxes on poor, disadvantaged foreigners.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We're already there Ed', many convicted black criminals in the United States have managed to force re-trials on the grounds that the original jury did not contain enough members of their own ethnic group. Fucking ridiculous, and tantamount to saying that all white people are prejudiced and cannot be trusted to deliver a fair verdict.

I wonder if Eddie's ever read "To Kill A Mockingbird", or even John Grisham? I suspect he'd get them confused with the Scopes Trial.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Indeed... What they need is a proper adjudicator. You know, some cunt who sides with the Mushies and feels for the fuckers. I'm sure that Willy Stickers would suffice in this instance, as not only is he up the arse like those goat-fucking shit-heads, he seems to have all of the answers too. I mean, it's obvious that none of them deserved to be homeless, after all, they had & lost everything in their own foreign cess-pits, and they have all worked very hard here pimping our kids and robbing folks whilst intent upon nowt else but to bomb us. Not one of the Grenfellers warrants an enquiry save for to establish where to fuck them all off too... I'm categorically certain, that many decent law abiding human citizens who have to pay out extortionate rents to be close to where they graft for a living in or around Kensington, would give their right arm for one of the freebies that any of those Mushies got and will get.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if Eddie's ever read "To Kill A Mockingbird", or even John Grisham? I suspect he'd get them confused with the Scopes Trial.

I read 'Roots' backwards for obvious reasons. I can still recite the collected works of Sven Hassel from memory. I read a dictionary once, it was very interesting but I found the plot hard to follow. Finally, I tracked down a copy of 'The History of Lubrication' at our local library. It was in the non-friction section.

Why did they kill the mockingbird and what flew over the cuckoos nest?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't care about Jazz, he's a lost cause. His world outlook is fucked as he only spends an hour a day outside his mother's basement. 

But I feel under Manky's impish, northern exterior is quite a funny, decent bloke.

Manky, before you come back with a response, just take a step back and realise that you share the same outlook as jazz on this issue. You, in some part, share his world view.

If you ever wanted proof you are wrong, that is it. He is a full certified, medically committed psychopathic cunt.

Good. Sniff around Punkers arse, you Twat.

I wouldn't get yourself too excited. You've a very long day ahead of you, come London Pride.... By the way. Your float is shit.

rainbowwarriors.jpg

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I read 'Roots' backwards for obvious reasons. I can still recite the collected works of Sven Hassel from memory. I read a dictionary once, it was very interesting but I found the plot hard to follow. Finally, I tracked down a copy of 'The History of Lubrication' at our local library. It was in the non-friction section.

Why did they kill the mockingbird and what flew over the cuckoos nest?

This either deserves no likes, or five likes. Fuck it, I'll give it one.

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I wouldn't get yourself too excited. You've a very long day ahead of you, come London Pride.... By the way. Your float is shit.

rainbowwarriors.jpg

This isn't going to end well. For fuck's sake, think of what's left of your blood pressure!

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-spiral-red.jpg

Frank's only been back 24 hours and he's got you in a meltdown.

Frank,if you want to redeem yourself,finish him.

Then fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This isn't going to end well. For fuck's sake, think of what's left of your blood pressure!

Sound advice.  

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Frank's only been back 24 hours and he's got you in a meltdown.

Frank,if you want to redeem yourself,finish him.

Then fuck off.

Nothing more to add Snatch. The cunt's in locked-in mode and about to blow. 

41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

rainbowwarriors.jpg

You make me look like fucking Da Vinci. Keep it up, 'eavens.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

This made my piss boil when I heard this on the wireless yesterday, young Eduardo. Basically saying the judge is a non human, cold hearted cunt with zero empathy for part singed curry munchers. Maybe we should let those affected choose the judge? Bet it's not a Jew or a Hindu...

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This made my piss boil when I heard this on the wireless yesterday, young Eduardo. Basically saying the judge is a non human, cold hearted cunt with zero empathy for part singed curry munchers. Maybe we should let those affected choose the judge? Bet it's not a Jew or a Hindu...

There was an open letter to the PM signed by,and I quote,"by the chairman of the Society of Black Lawyers Peter Herbert and the president of the Association of Muslim Lawyers Ismet Rawat".

Is there a president of the Association for White Christian Lawyers? Oh no,that would be classed as racist.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There was an open letter to the PM signed by,and I quote,"by the chairman of the Society of Black Lawyers Peter Herbert and the president of the Association of Muslim Lawyers Ismet Rawat".

Is there a president of the Association for White Christian Lawyers? Oh no,that would be classed as racist.

I bet they all attend the LOBO awards, for lawyers of black origin. This years special award goes to whichever cunt gets O.J Simpson out of his latest pickle.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I hope the judge was deeply offended and told the ungrateful cunts to go and poke it up their arses. How do they know what's he's like and what problems he or his family have to deal with? It's like saying all Muslims have sympathy with jihadists and hate white Christian infidels, and who the fuck would say that?