CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Bill Stickers
30 minutes ago, Manky said:

But he is right so that makes you the odious fucking cunt.

Look at the shite at Grenfell with the recent arrivals and compare it to the dignity shown in Manchester. No comparison. I posted about sub letting and things like that several weeks ago and Rick_B deleted it and told me to behave. He must have sublet his brain to an imbecile if he thought that wasn't happening.

He's not right to be relishing very poor being people burnt out of house and home. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Please provide details of your data sources regarding the people who "lost fuck all" and are  "copping free handouts and cash". You see, I think you just spout the first utter fucking bollocks that pops into your empty head.

Well, for one, you are a wanker. Two, there are reports today that from almost 179 who have been offered accommodation on 14 have taken it. Some have been offered £500,000 valued properties in Chelsea and Westminster for example, but no. It's not good enough. Every last one the fuckers has nothing decent to say about anything. They all want this and demand that and nothing else interests them at all in the slightest. Just saying like. Now, if you don't mind, fuck-off back to your oven chips. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's not right to be relishing very poor being people burnt out of house and home. 

The only real travesty about any of this, is that YOU were not in residence. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, for one, you are a wanker. Two, there are reports today that from almost 179 who have been offered accommodation on 14 have taken it. Some have been offered £500,000 valued properties in Chelsea and Westminster for example, but no. It's not good enough. Every last one the fuckers has nothing decent to say about anything. They all want this and demand that and nothing else interests them at all in the slightest. Just saying like. Now, if you don't mind, fuck-off back to your oven chips. 

Tesco's Own Brand Oven Chips?

Guest Gong Farmer

The authorities should maybe do what the Dutch authorities did when a Boeing 747 crashed into a block of flats on an Amsterdam housing estate in 1992 regarding the illegal immigrants, they showed an element of compassion, empathy and humility by giving them full citizenship. 

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

My feelings are if the cunts had stayed where they should be, this would not have affected them. Not much call for cladding on a mud hut.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank was best man/cunt and caught the bouquet of flowers (Japanese knot weed) but hasn't yet found a deaf and blind person to marry

?

Nahhh. He was Maid of Honour. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

My feelings are if the cunts had stayed where they should be, this would not have affected them. Not much call for cladding on a mud hut.

They aint fucking stupid. They will milk this for all that they've got. After all, they had fuck all to begin with.

When you're in need, you take the first opportunity that is given to you. You don't wait until all of your paths have been paved in gold. There is no fucking way that had Grenfell been filled with decent people in the first place, that any of this jumping-on-the-band-wagon malarkey would be an issue. There is no magic wand to build new homes for the cunts or are their sufficient empty properties in Kensington. Ship the cunts out, right out, and if we don't have the obvious choice to do so then we are bigger cunts than they are. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

There is cladding on cob and thatch houses and they are made out of mud bricks.

23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You sound like your're jealous of them. You too have nothing decent to say about anything - but that's never stopped you. Cretin.

Guest Fatty
27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank was best man/cunt and caught the bouquet of flowers (Japanese knot weed) but hasn't yet found a deaf and blind person to marry

And a wonderful day it was, stickers drinking man custard all day

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fatty you trophy-headed thickster, have you seen my mate Eddie?

I am very sorry Frank, but Edwin was teasing me so I killed him :(

Guest Fatty
24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fatty you trophy-headed thickster, have you seen my mate Eddie?

Yeah, he's sitting opposite me pulling on his chubby looking at a picture of Roops' nether regions!

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank is beautiful like Himalayan Balsam

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Manky said:

My feeling is that if they can treat the victims like cunts then they'd have no problem in treating you like a cunt given similar circumstance. Although it must be said that you'd deserve being treated like a cunt more than they do.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

They aint fucking stupid. They will milk this for all that they've got. After all, they had fuck all to begin with.

When you're in need, you take the first opportunity that is given to you. You don't wait until all of your paths have been paved in gold. There is no fucking way that had Grenfell been filled with decent people in the first place, that any of this jumping-on-the-band-wagon malarkey would be an issue. There is no magic wand to build new homes for the cunts or are their sufficient empty properties in Kensington. Ship the cunts out, right out, and if we don't have the obvious choice to do so then we are bigger cunts than they are. 

You two have been hood-winked into thinking all immigrants are bad people, and that immigrants are the cause of almost all the countries issues.

That on it's own is not that remarkable, although does show you both up as being quite stupid cunts.

The difference between the average little englander who also thinks this, and cunts like you, is that you have dehumanised immigrants so much in your minds that you celebrate them suffering a horrible and painful death.

It makes you a pair of unmitigated cunts of the highest magnitude, up there with the worst of the worst from immigrants or any other group of people. 

2 hours ago, Manky said:

But he is right so that makes you the odious fucking cunt.

Look at the shite at Grenfell with the recent arrivals and compare it to the dignity shown in Manchester. No comparison. I posted about sub letting and things like that several weeks ago and Rick_B deleted it and told me to behave. He must have sublet his brain to an imbecile if he thought that wasn't happening.

Were you talking about people living in the flats that aren't the same people on the rent book? Because if you are, you are correct.It's the oldest trick in the book. Apparently someone's moving out, sometimes back to Africa or India, and they sell the rent Book for a few hundred quid. That's what I heard was happening years ago. Whether it still happens I dunno 

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You two have been hood-winked into thinking all immigrants are bad people, and that immigrants are the cause of almost all the countries issues.

That on it's own is not that remarkable, although does show you both up as being quite stupid cunts.

The difference between the average little englander who also thinks this, and cunts like you, is that you have dehumanised immigrants so much in your minds that you celebrate them suffering a horrible and painful death.

It makes you a pair of unmitigated cunts of the highest magnitude, up there with the worst of the worst from immigrants or any other group of people. 

Careful or you'll have 'eavens calling you a little wanker. It's what he calls people when he's really, really cross.