CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barry Norman Dead

Witheredscrote

So he has died at 83. Described by some as one of Britain's best film critics. Bollocks, in 1992 I sent the cunt a 30 minute video of my daughter's wedding. I asked him for an honest opinion of my production skills etc. The ignorant cunt didn't even reply, and he kept  the fucking tape. I'm  glad he is dead.

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So he has died at 83. Described by some as one of Britain's best film critics. Bollocks, in 1992 I sent the cunt a 30 minute video of my daughter's wedding. I asked him for an honest opinion of my production skills etc. The ignorant cunt didn't even reply, and he kept  the fucking tape. I'm  glad he is dead.

And, why not.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The post started well but got a bit bogged down in the middle. The storyline was a bit static and didn't really address the important issue of that the post set out to do, being theft. Character development was non existent. I'd liked to have seen the daughter's life brought to the fore a bit more, but the posters past material doesn't usually delve too deep into the characters personality. An action packed ending involving threats of violence raised this post to a mediocre level. Now, onto Lion King 2: the first one was shite but..........etc.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Your post started well but got a bit bogged down in the middle. The storyline was a bit static and didn't really address the important issue of that the post set out to do, being theft. Character development was not existent. I'd liked to have seen the daughter's life brought to the fore a bit more, but the posters past material doesn't usually delve too deep into the characters personality. An action packed ending involving threats of violence raised this post to a mediocre level. Now, onto Lion King 2: the first one was shite but..........etc.

Did the bridesmaid get a good rogering off the best man?  That slightly wobbly bit about 10 minutes in...?

* I am presuming they are both over the legal age...

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wonder how many private moments of reflection and tug outs he enjoyed with that tape?  We'll never know.  

Guest Ollyboro

I'm off to clear the supermarkets of their Barry Norman Hot And Spicy Pickled Onions. Now he's dead he won't be able to make any more. He always had the look of a slowly deflating, disappointed scrotum. And in a sense, why not?

38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wonder how many private moments of reflection and tug outs he enjoyed with that tape?  We'll never know.  

Apparently, Baz was in the process of writing a book from the footage, though he never finished because the pages were stuck together. RIP.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Did the bridesmaid get a good rogering off the best man?  That slightly wobbly bit about 10 minutes in...?

* I am presuming they are both over the legal age...

No wonder he didn't get the tape back.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

That'll learn the cunt for not having a surname,Barry John,Gareth Barry cunts one and all.....and what was that Amanda Barry all about?,fucking hermaphrodite cuntstick

And what about Barry George? It's enough to make you stab some cunt. 

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He hated John Wayne. He questioned his stance on Vietnam and Wayne went for him. He reckoned he was so far over to the right and always shooting his mouth off 

John Wayne was one of the biggest cunts to walk the planet. Whilst other stars like Paul Newman and Kirk Douglas went off to war, Marion secured himself a deferment and spent the rest of World War 2 helping himself to all the best paid Hollywood roles going, because guess what?.......The actors he would've been in competition with for those roles were fighting for their country. And the reason for his deferment? He had a family that relied on him to support them. So what does our family guy do next? He spends most most of his Second World War free time cheating on Mrs Wayne, knacker deep in Marlene Dietrich's slackened shitter. The War finishes and the Duke starts making films about it where he's a fucking war hero!! Come Vietnam and there the old fake is criticising draft dodgers and encouraging young men, barely into adulthood, to fuck off to 'Nam to lose life and limb and play Russian roulette with Christopher fucking Walken.  Fucking glad when Lorena chopped his cock off I was.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

John Wayne was one of the biggest cunts to walk the planet. Whilst other stars like Paul Newman and Kirk Douglas went off to war, Marion secured himself a deferment and spent the rest of World War 2 helping himself to all the best paid Hollywood roles going, because guess what?.......The actors he would've been in competition with for those roles were fighting for their country. And the reason for his deferment? He had a family that relied on him to support them. So what does our family guy do next? He spends most most of his Second World War free time cheating on Mrs Wayne, knacker deep in Marlene Dietrich's slackened shitter. The War finishes and the Duke starts making films about it where he's a fucking war hero!! Come Vietnam and there the old fake is criticising draft dodgers and encouraging young men, barely into adulthood, to fuck off to 'Nam to lose life and limb and play Russian roulette with Christopher fucking Walken.  Fucking glad when Lorena chopped his cock off I was.

Fucking spot on, Marion was an an attention seeking narcissist. Everything about him screamed "look at me", from the silly walk to the ridiculous standing pose, he either looked like he'd shat himself, or was in the process of doing so in an upright position. His acting was atrocious, his screen fights were laughable, punches that an octogenarian quadriplegic would have seen coming and avoided, and as you rightly say, avoiding any involvement in military service, save for running his mouth about it and later cashing in on it in movies. The unassuming, mild mannered James Stewart was a real hero, flying countless bomber missions under heavy fire, and remaining humble and dignified about it in later life.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking spot on, Marion was an an attention seeking narcissist. Everything about him screamed "look at me", from the silly walk to the ridiculous standing pose, he either looked like he'd shat himself, or was in the process of doing so in an upright position. His acting was atrocious, his screen fights were laughable, punches that an octogenarian quadriplegic would have seen coming and avoided, and as you rightly say, avoiding any involvement in military service, save for running his mouth about it and later cashing in on it in movies. The unassuming, mild mannered James Stewart was a real hero, flying countless bomber missions under heavy fire, and remaining humble and dignified about it in later life.

He did actually write to his friend John Huston, who was serving with the US navy, asking him to "get me in". And asking if he could enlist with his outfit. This isn't bullshit. The letter was found amongst Huston's belongings

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Well said, and as far as I'm concerned he never had the stomach to do jack shite. 

Guest Ollyboro
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He did actually write to his friend John Huston, who was serving with the US navy, asking him to "get me in". And asking if he could enlist with his outfit. This isn't bullshit. The letter was found amongst Huston's belongings

You must admit that writing to a film director (busy faking scenes of combat) is an unusual way to try to join the army. I'd have thought turning up at a recruitment office might have worked better.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

You must admit that writing to a film director (busy faking scenes of combat) is an unusual way to try to join the army. I'd have thought turning up at a recruitment office might have worked better.

Writing letter wouldn't of guaranteed him a place in WW2 whereas a recruitment office would.

On 01/07/2017 at 5:51 PM, Witheredscrote said:

I'm sad to hear Barry has passed away...he was a true legend.