CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

On 04/07/2017 at 2:33 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Who was that tubby Italian who won Wimbledon a few years back? She had an Italian name anyway! 

Boris Becker

On 07/07/2017 at 0:06 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the poor girl needs the toilet. 

She is simply the finest spunk bucket in the world.  When the wind is cumming form a south westerly direction she gets it in the face every time.  Smashable!

21 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She is simply the finest spunk bucket in the world.  When the wind is cumming form a south westerly direction she gets it in the face every time.  Smashable!

I just realised, that's a passage from the original Pride and Prejudice, where Mr Darcy first meets Elizabeth Benett. For some reason Ms Brontë decided not to include it in the final text. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I just realised, that's a passage from the original Pride and Prejudice, where Mr Darcy first meets Elizabeth Benett. For some reason Ms Brontë decided not to include it in the final text. 

Charlotte Bronte liked it rough and up the wrongun..... 

Guest Ollyboro
28 minutes ago, Neil said:

How is this cunt British?...Australian at best but most likely Hungarian but definitely not fucking British

Zola Budd was from Hackney

Zola Budd was years ahead of her time. A South African runner who didn't bother with running spikes. Admittedly Oscar Pistorius went on to murder more cunts, but still.

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Pistorius was not guilty.......

Fuck off.

The only reason you like him is because you've heard that his cock scrapes across the floor.

13 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Fuck off.

The only reason you like him is because you've heard that his cock scrapes across the floor.

What the fuck is going on here, Ollybore?

I turn my back for a mere four months and now you're cock of the fucking walk with the best like-post ratio on this site. Would you be so kind as to direct me to the hilarious back catalogue that's earnt you such plaudits?

I freely admit to being a tad confused, as on the face of things you appear to be as fucking awful as ever.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck is going on here, Ollybore?

I turn my back for a mere four months and now you're cock of the fucking walk with the best like-post ratio on this site. Would you be so kind as to direct me to the hilarious back catalogue that's earnt you such plaudits?

I freely admit to being a tad confused, as on the face of things you appear to be as fucking awful as ever.

"Oh Jazz, oh Jazz, one day I hope to be as good as you!!" I paraphrase, obviously. I'm sure if Baws is feeling energetic he'll post the full sickening, needy quote. You know the one, Dicknosh. And we won't even mention your anonymous trolling on the open corner last year. What a fucking idiot.

43 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

"Oh Jazz, oh Jazz, one day I hope to be as good as you!!" I paraphrase, obviously. I'm sure if Baws is feeling energetic he'll post the full sickening, needy quote. You know the one, Dicknosh. And we won't even mention your anonymous trolling on the open corner last year. What a fucking idiot.

It's understandable that you've taken some time out before responding to this unwarranted and, quite frankly, nasty fucking business, Olly. However, rummaging deep into the archives looking for some shit to throw back at the weasel is not going to help your cause.

Decimus has simply repeated, albeit somewhat more eloquently, what I've been trying to tell you for years.

You are rubbish in every respect.

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's understandable that you've taken some time out before responding to this unwarranted and, quite frankly, nasty fucking business, Olly. However, rummaging deep into the archives looking for some shit to throw back at the weasel is not going to help your cause.

Decimus has simply repeated, albeit somewhat more eloquently, what I've been trying to tell you for years.

You are rubbish in every respect.

And I'm sure your post will earn a big, big "like" from him. Although, yet again, you've repeated yourself - forgive the tautology. By the way, your carefully cultivated mask of indifference is slipping by the day, Fred. Just look at the site's psychopaths you're lining up with. Why don't you go and Google an exclusive Mediterranean resort, an up market tailors and imaginary whore? Then claim you're visiting one, wearing the other and capable of fucking something. Because it's not like you've ever done that before, eh? You insecure and spectacularly repetitive bore. Good morning.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

And I'm sure your post will earn a big, big "like" from him. Although, yet again, you've repeated yourself - forgive the tautology. By the way, your carefully cultivated mask of indifference is slipping by the day, Fred. Just look at the site's psychopaths you're lining up with. Why don't you go and Google an exclusive Mediterranean resort, an up market tailors and imaginary whore? Then claim you're visiting one, wearing the other and capable of fucking something. Because it's not like you've ever done that before, eh? You insecure and spectacularly repetitive bore. Good morning.

You're upset. I'm sorry. 

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're upset. I'm sorry. 

Same old repetitive technique. You perfected it a while back. Then did it again and again and again. I suspect you hate yourself. And rightly so.