CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MUSLIM sex offenders.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It seems like one law for all is never adopted, and that faith can get you off almost scot free. I cannot ever recall such times as these current ones, when Muslims by their hundreds are committing the crimes that they do over here, most of which have the sole purpose of destroying our values and our people.  

I am not convinced that the sex crimes are out of proportion to those committed by devout Christians and other groups. The real issue is the failure to face up to these religious fuckwits of all denominations, once in prison any inkling of the use of a religious justification to avoid facing up to their crimes should be dealt with firmly. Perhaps being allowed to worship their god whilst in prison should be earned by a proper response to training and being well behaved within prison.

On 07/07/2017 at 9:17 PM, Rick_B said:

That is simply not true, many Mosques have been encouraging non-Muslims to visit and yes you can visit a Hindu Temple. For example:

http://www.bhaktivedantamanor.co.uk/home/?page_id=10

Yes, Rick, this must be true. When you've finished farting out your lentil lunch, please provide hard evidence of this fast-growing and popular religious integration.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, Rick, this must be true. When you've finished farting out your lentil lunch, please provide hard evidence of this fast-growing and popular religious integration.

My post was not about integration, it was about the fact that contrary to what is often said you can visit Mosques and Hindu Temples.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

My post was not about integration, it was about the fact that contrary to what is often said you can visit Mosques and Hindu Temples.

Well, I am 100% certain that there are more Hindu's in India than anywhere else, and having spent 6 years living in India I am also certain that there are more sacred Hindu temples of worship that you CANNOT than there are that you can, unless you are Hindu or at the very least accompanied by one. FACT. There are also as many that are permently locked and out of bounds to anybody (including Hindus) unless granted permission under strictly enforced licence, and not just because they are historically important buildings. Nepal is the same. I cannot say about Mosques, but then again who the fuck gives a shit them. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, I am 100% certain that there are more Hindu's in India than anywhere else, and having spent 6 years living in India I am also certain that there are more sacred Hindu temples of worship that you CANNOT than there are that you can, unless you are Hindu or at the very least accompanied by one. FACT. There are also as many that are permently locked and out of bounds to anybody (including Hindus) unless granted permission under strictly enforced licence, and not just because they are historically important buildings. Nepal is the same. I cannot say about Mosques, but then again who the fuck gives a shit them. 

What haven't you done in your life? How old are you,164?

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I haven't done fuck all Snitch, but then again I've done a lot. Even You would be surprised. 

You do like to big yourself up and for someone who is so busy with family and business you spend a lot of time on here.

I'd say you were full of shit.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yesterday, without you posting your usual plethora of non-stop verbal diarrhea, it was peaceful and quiet and enjoyable here. Now, with your return, I feel as though I've just gotten back from a hard day's graft and propped up my deck chair in the garden – only to discover there's a fucking cat taking a shit in my vegetable patch.

Not only have you completely monopolised (and decimated) the enjoyment I used to get from the music exchange threads, which is why I seldom comment on them, you've also become the perfect analogy for an 'A for effort, E for achievement' school report.

Do you remember what Ape said about quality, not quantity?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yesterday, without you posting your usual plethora of non-stop verbal diarrhea, it was peaceful and quiet and enjoyable here. Now, with your return, I feel as though I've just gotten back from a hard day's graft and propped up my deck chair in the garden – only to discover there's a fucking cat taking a shit in my vegetable patch.

Not only have you completely monopolised (and decimated) the enjoyment I used to get from the music exchange threads, which is why I seldom comment on them, you've also become the perfect analogy for an 'A for effort, E for achievement' school report.

And all this is reflected in his current cunt Index of 1.27

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Nope, and I make no apology for making Your day. 

On 13/07/2017 at 7:46 PM, Rick_B said:

'...often said'. By whom?

Anyway, I concur. Do you agree therefore if we swathe Monumental Cunt in the latest Arab gear and send him into a mosque, with covert camera gear and fake tan, to confirm your claim is generally well accepted among the Muslim community? He is a Christian, after all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't delete this, Rick. You've taken it upon yourself to remove anything Muslim or Asian-related recently, chief of which was a comment about those from some cultural backgrounds often emitting a more spirited scent of body odour. Had you been in the same taxi as me last Saturday, you would know this to be true.

http://www.westmonster.com/15-year-old-raped-flagged-down-car-then-raped-by-another-man/

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Please don't delete this, Rick. You've taken it upon yourself to remove anything Muslim or Asian-related recently, chief of which was a comment about those from some cultural backgrounds often emitting a more spirited scent of body odour. Had you been in the same taxi as me last Saturday, you would know this to be true.

http://www.westmonster.com/15-year-old-raped-flagged-down-car-then-raped-by-another-man/

He shouldn't deleted it. It's not racist.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I grew up round that area as a young flake, lets just say when i read that news im not surprised. This place is right in the middle of gang land of birmingham a shit hole that needs bombing.

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The most horrible taxi ride I ever had was in Macclesfield. The driver was an ex meat inspector so you would assume he knew about hygiene and stuff. Unfortunately he stank like a whole shed-load of pigs and despite a bath and change of clothes I couldn't get his smell out of my nostrils for days.

No he wasn't Muslim or Asian. He did stink though, I mean really stink.

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

The most horrible taxi ride I ever had was in Macclesfield. The driver was an ex meat inspector so you would assume he knew about hygiene and stuff. Unfortunately he stank like a whole shed-load of pigs and despite a bath and change of clothes I couldn't get his smell out of my nostrils for days.

No he wasn't Muslim or Asian. He did stink though, I mean really stink.

Fascinating.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

As you know, I have worked with people from all different backgrounds. The worst offenders for B.O by a long way...............Indian women. 

Cherokee or Sioux?